Thank you Nushy🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Congratulations Madhura... 🤗

I am so happy!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳

You really deserved this...

You really are one of the best that I have seen... I absolutely love all your creations. And I have always been a fan of your work too...

Thank you Nikki! 🤗

Glad to know and thanks so much, means a lot!! Nice gif, 😊

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Tumhe deep lage?

Thank you Ri, happy to know, 😃.

haan deep tha. 

🤗

Koeli thumbnail

Congratulations madz... you deserve this hot seat. You works are exceptional and phenomenal.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koeli

Congratulations madz... you deserve this hot seat. You works are exceptional and phenomenal.

Thank you so much Appy, means a lot coming from you.😃

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations Madhura! ❤️ It's great to see you getting all the appreciation you deserveYour work is really unique and magical!

Okay well since i have been on a long long break from PS i have only a few questions:

(1) What inspires your colourings?

(2) What is the most difficult creation you have ever worked on?

(3) Why are your VM's so short?😆😉

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Congratulations Madhura! ❤️ It's great to see you getting all the appreciation you deserveYour work is really unique and magical!

Okay well since i have been on a long long break from PS i have only a few questions:

(1) What inspires your colourings?

(2) What is the most difficult creation you have ever worked on?

(3) Why are your VM's so short?😆😉

Thank you Maria!! Means a lot, great to see you around, though even I come less, now. Glad you loved my work.

Great cos even I quit.

1. Intuition, like a few times you feel highlighting a colour will look interesting, be it technical too, ofc I have a blue preference, but a few times you feel rich colouring would suit, or you want to do a different theme. So many factors, but the 1st word, what you feel ultimately.

2. I did answer this to Nidha as well, there is nothing as the most difficult for me. Cos at frequent intervals, each creation has it's own challenges, and you feel that it's most difficult and you sail through. So a recent difficult one, cos of emotions involved, would be

https://i.imgur.com/T4eKBuB.png

Of course technically, I don't actually remember, or a few I have mentioned, which Nabila has put up in the first post.

3. You should start making VMs, and only then you would understand this the best!🤣But of course, I would share my perspective. The flow of VM should be there, like either a theme, story and a connect. It shouldn't get just monotonous, which I have seen in many long ones. Like just a random big VM with all intense scenes flowing randomly, laced with a forced romantic number is dumb for me. Cutting of scenes is important, and it should be crisp. Lots of efforts go in VM, and for a big VM, you need hundreds of episodes downloaded, neither do I have so much patience, time or internet and of course, the space. So I made short VMs, cos I thought that's challenging as well.

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thank you Maria!! Means a lot, great to see you around, though even I come less, now. Glad you loved my work.

Great cos even I quit.

1. Intuition, like a few times you feel highlighting a colour will look interesting, be it technical too, ofc I have a blue preference, but a few times you feel rich colouring would suit, or you want to do a different theme. So many factors, but the 1st word, what you feel ultimately.

2. I did answer this to Nidha as well, there is nothing as the most difficult for me. Cos at frequent intervals, each creation has it's own challenges, and you feel that it's most difficult and you sail through. So a recent difficult one, cos of emotions involved, would be

https://i.imgur.com/T4eKBuB.png

Of course technically, I don't actually remember, or a few I have mentioned, which Nabila has put up in the first post.

3. You should start making VMs, and only then you would understand this the best!🤣But of course, I would share my perspective. The flow of VM should be there, like either a theme, story and a connect. It shouldn't get just monotonous, which I have seen in many long ones. Like just a random big VM with all intense scenes flowing randomly, laced with a forced romantic number is dumb for me. Cutting of scenes is important, and it should be crisp. Lots of efforts go in VM, and for a big VM, you need hundreds of episodes downloaded, neither do I have so much patience, time or internet and of course, the space. So I made short VMs, cos I thought that's challenging as well.

Thank you for taking out time and answering my questions🤗. You have a great stamina and motivation for PSing, i'm sure once you get inspired you will start again😃 I agree with the intuition thing and how every creation indeed has its own challenges👍🏼. Also ofcourse i understand how making VM's needs lots and lots of space, patience and time, tabhi toh i never ventured into VM making🤣 but then i see people working on VM's so often and it makes me curious about the thought process that goes behind it. I have seen how you make each and every lyric sync with scenes which is the best thing about your VM's and i can imagine how challenging it must be to recall tiny tiny moments from various episodes.

Hope to see your work soon :)

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Thank you for taking out time and answering my questions🤗. You have a great stamina and motivation for PSing, i'm sure once you get inspired you will start again😃 I agree with the intuition thing and how every creation indeed has its own challenges👍🏼. Also ofcourse i understand how making VM's needs lots and lots of space, patience and time, tabhi toh i never ventured into VM making🤣 but then i see people working on VM's so often and it makes me curious about the thought process that goes behind it. I have seen how you make each and every lyric sync with scenes which is the best thing about your VM's and i can imagine how challenging it must be to recall tiny tiny moments from various episodes.

Hope to see your work soon :)

🤗 Great to see you having so much faith in me, I believe this time you will venture back in PS.

Thank you for the VM appreciation. This time, I can assure you, I won't be getting back in either, am done, there are other things to explore.