◈ Artist On Fleek ◈ Member Of The Month ◈

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

If people knew how hard 

I worked to get my mastery; 

it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all.

-michelangelo

Dear old Michael understood the troubles and tribulations of an artist well enough. 

And to torture the ones who took him for a fool, he left what is excellence beyond imagination. 

Now we don't have the guts to compare anything we do here to his work, but creatives on India Forums have been serving Photoshop some master pieces, no charge included. 

And to celebrate them for their talent, handwork and vigilance, Avatar and Signature Forums brings you Member of The Month 

a.k.a

https://i.imgur.com/YOw1R0R.gif

And this month our member who's cool as a cucumber is 

👏Madhura [Madhura..]👏
a siggy to flaunt the fleek

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Her gallery link: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4997491

She's been here for almost 9 years, developing her skills and improving her work. From signatures, avis and icons, here’s a glimpse of her graphics:

https://i.imgur.com/fN4JaYC.png

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Lets see what she has to say about our burning questions:

Edited by 18shabbo - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Why did you start using PhotoShop? How did you come across it?

Seeing creations across IF and few friends helped me!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

So what  made you continue it till now? It’s been long. 

Inspiration around, to explore and keep growing.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Of course everyone has those favorites, but who are those who inspire you not to PS on ever?smiley36

You mean PS subjects? Hollywood, cos I can't do justice.smiley37

Ab toh Vikram has entered the list, on top! But uspe bahut banaya hai..smiley37 Then PreRisj
Yjhjk/ Roshan please! How did I forget?! Never PS

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Well quite a list. Alright then best tip someone gave you when you started out PS-ing or in general , which has made a great impact ?

Unlearn and Relearn, take criticism positively.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Great advice, trulysmiley14. Moving on, what type of graphics are tough for you? Anything that has your curiosity but you haven’t still tried it out?

Tags.

Will you try them out then?

Yes, I want to.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

We'll wait to hype thosesmiley32. Continuing, which is your favourite graphic by you? That you are extremely proud of.
Quite a few, cos all have a different story. But am guessing I have to tell you one creation..

How much ever you want.

Started making decent icons way later.

So these will be my favorites, cos of capturing expressions, clarity, cropping and colouring. Few, for a decent bg elimination, maybe. Std size works the best, but for a few long one is interesting.

Gifs

For the clarity, and smooth effect. Pool one for turning clear, cos ultra tough to colour and AN one, for apt blending using Nabi's tutorial.

Last again for mixed couple gifs concept.

Signatures

Just some totally different blending, with border, but got a great response.

One video sig which gets complex, but was happy with this.

Just simplicity and capturing a candid moment, and using photograph I clicked as a bg, so it was a treat that it helped.

Triangles, and geometry, am not in blending!

Both AdNi and Piansh, cos they were an ultra mess but my PS friends did help in making it rich, so Nabi,Rosh,Ri, Husna!

Mixed couple

Picspams

Experiments in layouts,and capturing a flow.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

What inspires you when there’s an artist block?

It’s either Nature, an art anywhere, a few times creations and if block is huge, till I get a muse or cinematography

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

What kills an artist block better than getting no hold on that particular software! smiley18Coz as you know Photoshop is not free for hobbyist and expensive for freelancers, do you think then that piracy of such software isn’t criminal? But their pricing is? Or your views are opposite?

Yes, pricing is extremely expensive.

Which is a block for artists, and hence many try to use pirated versions, as not everyone uses it on a professional scale and there are still a few features which will be unblocked by original version.

Honestly, not much I can say, it's like always read the dotted lines or you could be in a soup

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

True, hoping adobe has chills for ussmiley22. While we are on the topic of legal opinions, people think art plagiarism is invalid given how no two people will have same styles, so does that make everyone an original artist? Will a clear copy with slight differences be called just inspiration ?

What’s your view on art plagiarism hence, does it exists , should it be punishable, just like performing or literally arts?

Every artist has a signature style, and copying and inspiration will differ. Ofc a few basic things would be same, but if others just get over inspired and copy exact styles, like say brackets and every tiny thing, it's plagarism.

Inspiration would mean, you take a clue, and do things by adding your touch and flavour, cos original artists will always be originals.

Yes, it should be punishable if the original artist can clearly point it that it's totally copied, also when people get inspired, they need to give due credits, just a small thing they could do.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Is a critique necessary for art given how visual arts don’t have a set pattern, so who can judge what is good and what is bad? Do you think the critics we have on IF help then? Or is it “my art my style”smiley23

Since I don't have knowledge on the subject, would be wrong to answer.

As in criticism people give, it depends upon how people take it. Nowadays, many get offended or can't take it positively. I feel they help and can help improve, if worked upon. So you should always test the waters, first.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Ok last but not the leastsmiley37 ; what other medium do you live other than PS for reflecting your art?

Painting, crafts, ..all basics!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Now we leave Madhura to the grilling questions of you all, 

so roast wellsmiley36

Edited by 18shabbo - 3 years ago
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations, Madz 🤗

You’re one of the best artists on IF for sure, this is so rightly deserved! I shall be back with my questions 😆

PS - Nabz, those tags though 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratz, Madz! Enjoy grilling in your hot seat🥳🤗 

This is my most fav https://i.imgur.com/mWqG75e.png the coloring here <33

Nabila, the tags and siggy!! You’re always pro at it <33

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats Madhura 🥳

Amazing creations ⭐️

@Nabila ... loved d tags n Siggy ❤️

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Itne deep answers🤓😲

Congrats madz. Have always been a fan of your icons and picspam, simple and beautiful. Hope you keeping rocking.

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations Madz! Complelty deserving. I'm in love with your colour isolation trick. Your smooth gifs and now your new icons. Keep up with the awesome work!

Will come up with some grilling questions too. 

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations Madz!

You have truly come a long way and you deserve all the praise you get. Stay creative dear.

So my question for the grill would be :

Name one emotionally exhaustive work of yours?

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

many many congratulations, dear.

your artwork is beautiful.

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations Madhura di! ❤️