~*|The Artistic ALCHEMIST of the Month |*~

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

❝ To create art with all the passion in one's soul

is to live art with all the beauty in one's heart. ❞

― Author-Poet Aberjhani

Embarking on a journey through the captivating realm of creativity, we find ourselves in awe of an artist whose work invites us into a world of boundless imagination.

Hello everyone!

This month, we are here to celebrate one such artist who has added to color to our world in the most imaginative ways.

Her creations not only catch the eye but also evoke a sense of wonder and appreciation.

Meet  S a r a , the Artistic Alchemist of the Month! 

Let's take a moment to applaud this incredible artist and before we revisit some of her work and dig in deeper to get to know her.

Sara, we hope you like this small token of appreciation from our side.

Some captivating creations from the Artistic Alchemist of this month.

Get  r e a d y  to immerse yourself in a visual treat where each creation tells a unique story, and is a testament to the artistic brilliance we are about to witness. 

Creations by jenshad (Creations gallery link)

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Read on to know as Sara spills the beans on her creative journey, the chaos of mixing GIFs, and the love-hate relationship she has with her own masterpieces.

Q. How long have you been PSing, and how did you get started with making creations?

Sara: Making creations for the past three years, started randomly when 'Channa Mereya' was airing in the last two months.

Ah, the perfect storm of creativity and Indian TV shows!smiley42

Q. Was there any initial challenge? If so, how did you overcome it?

Sara: Trying to mix GIFs from all over the place gave me a headache at first. Turns out, mixing chaos and creativity is my kind of therapy 😂.

True! Who needs a therapist when you can have GIFs by side humming colors?smiley36

Q. What inspires you to create these beautiful stuff?

Sara: Oh, you're too kind! I guess I get inspired just by the challenges it gives me. I need something to keep me busy and keep the brain on its toes 😅.

Keeping the brain on its toes – that’s the secret to creating masterpieces!

Q. Which of your artworks are you most proud of?

Sara: Tbh, I'm one of those who have a love-hate relationship with my creations. When I watch them after some time, I'm like, "It could have been better!" 😂. This is going to be one of my most challenging because it's like cramming 20 videos into one GIF.

Woah! Cramming 20 videos into one GIF? That's not art; that's a marathon! It’s so pretty!

Q. Have you ever had artist's block? If yes, describe how you overcame it.

Sara: I usually can't create stuff if I don't like the show or couple, unless it's a request from someone with a specific video they want me to make.

It's like having a creative GPS! Your ability of turning a challenge thrown by a request into a source of inspiration showcases your true creative spirit.

Q. What useful hack or trick has really benefited you?

Sara: Don't quit! Keep mixing stuff, even if your first tries look like a GIF gone wrong. Remember, Rome wasn't GIF-ed in a day! 😂.

Words of wisdom: If at first, your GIF looks like a disaster, just remember, Rome had its bad GIF days too!

Q. Are there some trendy styles you dislike?

Sara: I actually don't dislike any of the styles because it all depends on your coloring and placement at the end of the day. So, even if it's not the best style, it can look better with a little bit of editing here and there.

Wow, nice perspective. Style problems, solved!

Q. What areas would you love to explore more?

Sara: I thought about trying my hand at banners, but either I'm terrible at them or I run out of patience real quick.

We hope you take some time to explore these unfamiliar frontiers too. We are sure it would be a visual treat for all of us. 

Q. Any creator whose work you really admire?

Sara: I was totally into a bunch, especially during the 'IPKKND' era. Lots of those talented folks have left IF now. The golden age of creativity, gone but not forgotten! 🌟.

Ah, the golden age of creativity – a time when IF buzzed with creators, and creativity flowed like a river!

Q. One advice for the newbie graphicers.

Sara: Don't give up, just try, try & TRY.

Because let's face it, trying is half the battle, and the other half is just trying some more!

Q. If you could instantly master a skill, what would it be and why?

Better to dance.

Q. One book or movie or series that you can read or watch for the rest of your life?

Love Khaled Hosseini books & IPKKND is going to one of my most fav on itv.

Q. What is your go-to comfort food or snack?

I love crisps.

Q. Three things an artist should always have.

Brain, charisma, courage.

Q. If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be and why?

I'm actually past that era 😂 I want to eat dinner with someone I know in comfortable circumstances 🤣

That was an interesting rapid fire and lovely interview, Sara!

Thank you for interviewing with us!

Also true, every artist needs the brainpower to create, charisma to charm, and courage to face the critics! 😂

And with this, we leave you with a glimpse of Sara's world where Photoshop and chaos go hand in hand. Aspiring graphicers, take note – Rome wasn't GIF-ed in a day, so keep mixing, keep trying, and most importantly, keep laughing! 😂✨

That’s all from our side.

If you want to ask more questions or grill Sara, now is your time. Over to you all!

Write-up: DreamOfEndless

Tags, divider, siggy: Leenaaa

Edited by Leenaaa - 5 months ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you 😭😭❤️❤️ that sig is simply amazing 😍

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenshad

Thank you 😭😭❤️❤️ that sig is simply amazing 😍

Congratulations! ❤️🥰

devashree_h thumbnail

Congratulations Sara!! Well deserved.smiley27 You make some of the best GIFs on IF currently. Also, will never forget the fun we had on CM forum.

Very good initiative, A&S teamsmiley27

jenshad thumbnail

Thank you yaa, means alot smiley9❤️ I hope we find something equally good. Looking forward to Wahi & Winget show 

x.titli.x thumbnail

Thank you so much for coming up with this appreciation thread.smiley31

I'm almost inactive from making creative content now, but I do remember how many talented graphicers we had and have here. 

Sara I remember you making stuffs mostly from IPKKND forum. I'm a silent member, hardly commenting though. You have a unique talent. Your animated stuffs are exquisite and catchy. 

I agree with every word being said. You're very hardworking and patient with making siggies, animated siggies and avis. 

Hope you continue making us dream with your creations. smiley27

Hugssmiley31

Maria

jenshad thumbnail

Such a heartwarming message, thank you so muchsmiley9 You used to make vms along with siggies/gifs, right? (with the name of Maria) I do remember you active in creations gallery. I think it was you because we didn't have many Maria's at that time 😂

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenshad

Such a heartwarming message, thank you so muchsmiley9 You used to make vms along with siggies/gifs, right? (with the name of Maria) I do remember you active in creations gallery. I think it was you because we didn't have many Maria's at that time 😂

Yes I used to make stuffs, you remember ?smiley3smiley22smiley37

That's adorablesmiley31smiley27