Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

15th October : KuhuNal Scene

It was so beautiful man, this is what I wanted to see. Somehow Kuhu and Kunal always have amazing hospital scenes. 

"Mujhe kuch ho jata hai na, toh remember tum ladaku ho, akdu ho, chedu ho but I love you."

"I love you ke badle I love you toh kehte hai na"

"Kahunga but surgery ke baad"

This was so beautiful and so true to their characters man. Kuhu always is so expressive and Kunal says so little yet shows so much love. We deserved this KuhuNal but atleast we got it in the last few episodes.

Please do watch the scene and share your views.

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Scenes like this make me wish Ritvik was still in this show because he would have made the scene something else but nonetheless, the scene was still very good. Kaveri!!! What an actress this girl has become!! Always making me tear up in emotional scenes😭❤️

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago
devakshi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJUYcXNznb8

Hey all, 

I was watching this song again after a long time. Remembered nishmish track wala kuku. I loved them the most during that phase. Felt like sharing it

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: devakshi1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJUYcXNznb8

Hey all, 

I was watching this song again after a long time. Remembered nishmish track wala kuku. I loved them the most during that phase. Felt like sharing it

Thank you soooo much for sharing!! Listening and watching this music video brought such a huge smile to my face and even though, I didn't understand the song, the video gave me enough clues as to why it reminded you of NM track KuKu. 
This song is definitely going on my playlist!

P.S. if someone could translate the lyrics for me, I would love to make a VM on this!

devakshi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Don't look into the dreams I've decorated for you in my eyes, you needn't see them at all

Don't tell anybody how much you mean to me, you needn't say any  stories

The songs we hum together, you needn't hear them. Let alone sing them nor dance to it with me

You needn't allow me to follow you. You needn't look back at all

Do you see me even when our eyes never meet? Will you say anything at all to me?

Are the moist in my eyes tears?( I don't know. )Are you my eternal dream? (I don't know...) 

The soul of this music has a blob of pain which you never need to recognize. You don't ever have to know...anything!

I still sing only because this song is my very own. Always will be. Like it should be...

M:

You realized my dreams before I even spoke of it. And you didn't tell me anything

It is blissful when I find you whenever I need you. You have become the strength of this relationship without knowing it yourself. You didn't even realize you are becoming a part of my heart

#copied from net

Thanks aqua I would LOVE to watch the vm☺

aquaHP thumbnail

Did any of you guys see the last episode?!! Because oh my gawd!!! That KuhuNal scene at the beginning☺️

Full disclosure - More than Avinash, I was looking at Kaveri. She looked 🔥🔥🔥!!!

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Did any of you guys see the last episode?!! Because oh my gawd!!! That KuhuNal scene at the beginning☺️

Full disclosure - More than Avinash, I was looking at Kaveri. She looked 🔥🔥🔥!!!

skipped all eps this week. Saw some clips on insta and got a fair idea of what was happening. Will watch the final Kuhunal scene though since you’ve mentioned it.