Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devakshi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I saw people criticising varsha before watching the episode. But she was so awesome in today's episode. So on point in everything that she said I am so glad kuhu has her and is not on her own. I agree with every single word that she uttered. 

Kunal is showing improvement. Maybe I expect way too less from him. But thankfully he was calling out what he found wrong. It was about him. Not about maa, bhabhi or bhai. So iam cool with that. Pehle let him become his own person. May be then he will work on becoming a good husband. 

About meerut parul bit. I honestly didn't even notice that. I was worried if they will turn kuhu into the ultimate villain. Thank god they are back to meenu. 

Ignoring the precap for now. 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devakshi1

I saw people criticising varsha before watching the episode. But she was so awesome in today's episode. So on point in everything that she said I am so glad kuhu has her and is not on her own. I agree with every single word that she uttered. 

#Same❤️

Kunal is showing improvement. Maybe I expect way too less from him. But thankfully he was calling out what he found wrong. It was about him. Not about maa, bhabhi or bhai. So iam cool with that. Pehle let him become his own person. May be then he will work on becoming a good husband. 

I agree!! I noticed that too! And I am actually glad to see it happen even though it's not being explicitly said or being shown. He is processing what is going on in his head and actually thinking on what happened and that was very interesting to see in that glass and first aid scene.

I have a question to anyone who knows: When did KuhuNal talk about going to Dubai before yesterday? Aisa agar surrogacy se pehle hua hota toh I doubt Kuhu would have taken a step as drastic. Kunal is not someone who would readily stay away from his family and that too, never for Kuhu, atleast not before the surrogacy thing. That would be too OOC.

Re. precap: They have basically ruined the whole concept of the show by trumping a khoon ka rishta over pyaar ka rishta. It would have been so much more wholesome if Meenu actually saw Parul as a partner of sorts, which I do consider was the story till lockdown. The story post lockdown has been very different and even the characters have been messed around with.

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I saw the episode after a long time and surprisingly liked it.what do you guys think? 

I wasnt going to but your post made me watch it! and boy am I glad!

This episode Varsha was on fire - saying truths left and right, just slaying. Makes me so glad that she has been a fav supporting character of mine since the parent show. 

The way she quiets Meenakshi down was on a different level altogether. Crisp and to the point, no rona dhona, no ghisa pita dialogues, just plain honesty.

Special mention - "When you never considered Kunal your son, then Kuhu is not a DIL of this house hence we have no relation." 👏

And to Kuhu , "Your mother is standing with you in your in-laws house, not your husband." 

I cant fangirl enough on how awesome Varsha was. She had no ill-will for MA, or anyone else. She pointed out the truth of all relationships and yes, what Kuhu did was wrong but she got to the crux of why. 

Varsh is deffo the best mother in this show for sure. 

Originally posted by: aquaHP

> Lastly, Varsha owned the episode!! That bit where she told off Meenusmiley32. Agar mujhe seeti bajaana aata toh mai zaroor bajaati! That whole scene was so satisfying!! (I am so glad BM was not there so Varsha finally got to get Kuhu out from that house. I just hope this girl sees and hears what her mother is saying and thoda dimaag mein ghusa le)

I am happy that BM was not there to else toh Varsha would not have been able to say all of it kyunki BM would be like "chup ho jaa." "Meenakshi ki, Varsha ki taraf se main maafi maangti hoon." and her staple dialogues.

Kuhu definitely doesnt have her husband's support (even before this surrogacy fiasco) but one person who'll always be there for her is her amazing mother! 

I'll discuss about other things too but I just need to let it out how cool and sorted Varsha was! okay, I think enough fangirling for now 😆

Edited by Sense9 - 3 years ago
devakshi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGC00TIh-gw/

This post ❤️

Edited by devakshi1 - 3 years ago
Sense9 thumbnail

^ just perfect. Tfs devakshi1.

Dignified, strong, honest, protective - Varsha in today’s ep. 

NamrataRa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

^ just perfect. Tfs devakshi1.

Dignified, strong, honest, protective - Varsha in today’s ep. 

Varsha the most progressive women of this show who accepted her husband infidelity with grace & love.

Who didn't  imposed her decision on others.No moral policing ,no baddapan hamane hamari betiyo ko yeh sikhaya woh sikhaya faltupana.Too the point, straight forward that is Varsha.

The grand parents behaviour I understood.They are still salty their only son had EMA  giving black spot to their so called maan,maryada & pratishtha 🙄 Attitude is such that kuhu is varsha's love child.

Sense9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

> Avinash has definitely become a better actor thanks to this show!

> Even though Kunal is right about Kuhu being wrong towards MA, that bhadkana is the only reason he started standing up for her (which he did not used to do before the surrogacy) and even understands her at this point

> I would also like to appreciate the cinematography of the glass phootna scene. What a visual!!🤩 It was so well done!

Avinash in the past two eps (esp yesterday's ep) was really good! He could emote the hurt, the pain, the slow realization so well. 

Kunal's character is also evolving, a bit suddenly but I guess that's what major revelations do. Deep down he knew Meenaxi was always using/manipulating him but he was blinded. Meenaxi is acting like she never said that "Kunal is her jamapunji/savings" that should be used/exploited to save her future. 👎🏼

Also loved the Abir-Kunal hug and that small scene of Abir pulling his leg with the DL. 

Wrt Precap - I hope Varsha doesnt budge from her stand.

journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since we're all gushing over Varsha: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEzYEKhwts/

I saw this on my Instagram feed, and it made me go 🥺😭❤️

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Kuhu has one thing in her life that no one has - not abir, not kunal, not mishti. A rock solid mother who will not tolerate anyone taking away her daughter's happiness. I love Kuhu-Varsha. 

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

Since we're all gushing over Varsha: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEzYEKhwts/

I saw this on my Instagram feed, and it made me go 🥺😭❤️

I love this video. This is the best mother daughter duo man. I love them so much.