Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: suryavni

I too find it funny now..!

Mental feeling's disturbed ho tabhi doctor ke pass log jaate Hain..

Ab Kunal ko is bare mein pata nahi hai 🤷..

Kinda a funny point from where Abir starting to take digs at Kuhu for her actions...

Mental health disturb ho toh GP/Ob-Gyn ko toh nahi bulate. 
Waise It will be a miracle if this show starts to depict mental health as serious issue and not something to stir up drama.

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sense9

Mental health disturb ho toh GP/Ob-Gyn ko toh nahi bulate. 
Waise It will be a miracle if this show starts to depict mental health as serious issue and not something to stir up drama.

Oops..!

I might have missed that..

Btw did Abir or Kunal mention GP/Ob-Gyn..?

Chodo..

But the doctor who examined Kuhu , checked her BP and all was not GP/Ob-Gyn..

He was introduced as Maheswaris family doctor when Kuhu gave sleeping pills to Abir..

I wonder why would Abir need a GP/Ob-Gyn..??!!

OMG ..it's getting funnier..

Thanks for the laugh..🤗

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I used to think kuhu atleast has feelings for Kunal,but No.she loves only herself.Such a liar she is.Everyday she adds new feathers to her villians cap😡.This surrogacy deal she did is definitely not for Kunal.Sab khud ke liye she is doing.she does not care for anybody!

NamrataRa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

I used to think kuhu atleast has feelings for Kunal,but No.she loves only herself.Such a liar she is.Everyday she adds new feathers to her villians cap😡.This surrogacy deal she did is definitely not for Kunal.Sab khud ke liye she is doing.she does not care for anybody!

Today she said to kunal mein abir misti se jyada tumhare liye kar rahi hoo.Tumhare ankon mein mein mayusi nahi dekh sakti.She is selfish but she will not betray kunal .Her love for him is obsessed.

Sense9 thumbnail

Just watched the latest ep and yeah the precap had kinda prepared me but still... wth is going on? Characters are changing in milliseconds. So OOC and OTT. Yikes. 

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing this. I had no idea she liked the post. Kaveri is always really sweet to her fans ❤️

NamrataRa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

Just watched the latest ep and yeah the precap had kinda prepared me but still... wth is going on? Characters are changing in milliseconds. So OOC and OTT. Yikes. 

Kunal is doing drama.He is saving Abir's child from Kuhu's wrath so supporting her .

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Kunal is doing drama.He is saving Abir's child from Kuhu's wrath so supporting her .

Kunal and kuhu are gonna Part ways after knowing about deal as per IWMBuzz spoiler

NamrataRa thumbnail

Originally posted by: NikkiSays

Btw the whole forum is there to bash Kuhu but someone very intelligent thought why should KuhuNal AT be spared from negativity aur tapak padhe yahan bhi. 😆

TRP should come now after all Fl is tortured by vamp😭😉 Writers ne bohat mehnat ki hai.Not only FL even Ml is tortured by both husband & wife.Trp aane hi Chahiye .I will riot😁