#NewBeginnings | KuhuNal | AviKa | AT 1

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

KuhuNal Appreciation Thread

Kunal Rajvansh - Played by Avinash Mishra (formerly by Ritvik Arora)

“Log samajhte hain ki jab rishta toot tha hai, toh ladkiyon ko bohot taqleef hoti hai. Lekin sach toh yeh hai ki ladkon ko bhi utni hi taqleef hoti hai.”

“Main sab ke liye sab kuch karta hoon. Koi ummeed nahi rakhta. Jahan pe bhi thodi si ummeed rakhta hoon, log mujhe chhod kar chale jaate hain.”

“Bharosa gift mein nahin milta. Jeeta jaata hai.”

For Kunal, family was and is everything. From being the ideal son to Meenakshi, to being Abir’s “Nanko”, and a dutiful grandson and elder brother, Kunal has defined and redefined what it means to love your family above everything else. He has proven that, contrary to every popular romantic trope about men in today’s world, being a “family man” isn’t a reductive trait, but in fact, a redeeming one.

From being pushed and pulled in the constant tug-of-war between the two most important people in his world, Kunal has demonstrated resilience time and time again, holding faith in the fact that it will all be worth it in order to keep his family together. He has been seen to lose sight of what is morally ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ for the sake of his family, but in the end, is shown to grow from his missteps and experiences.

His relationship with Kuhu quickly became a constant in his life that he could lean on and count on, without him even realizing it.  The beauty of their relationship has been defined by Kuhu’s understanding of his love for his family and his passion for his work, and his own understanding of her desire to be accepted and appreciated. Although their relationship still has a long way to go, they have proven that together, nothing that comes their way is too tough to handle.

Kuhu Rajvansh (née Maheshwari) - Played by Kaveri Priyam

“Kya beti ki aazaadi tabhi tak hai jab tak sabke liye convenient ho? Agar woh aisa kuch bhi karti hai jisse family ko ek percent bhi objection hai toh bas, beti ki aazaadi khatam?”

“Past mein jo kuch bhi hota hai hum usse bada seriously lete hai. Phir kuch din ke baad lagta hai, ki kya hum bhi is chhoti si baat pe ro rahe the!”

“Main? Bachhon ki tarah? Main bachhon ki tarah na, bachpan mein bhi behave nahi karti thi. #BachpanSeAdult hoon main.”

Kuhu. The curly-haired girl that dreamed of a fairytale. The starry-eyed girl that dreamed of a life where, for once, she could come first. From a young age, she carried the burden of being the “illegitimate” child, causing her to have to work to be accepted in her own family. But that’s the beauty of who she is. She is that person, whom in no time will make a place in the hearts of the people around her. She quickly became the beloved of her adoptive mother, Varsha, the apple of her father Shaurya’s eye, and her aunt Jasmeet’s second daughter.

She brought this same quality of hers to her in-laws, where she quickly became a best friend to Ketki, a little sister to Abir, a teacher and confidante to Nidhi Maami, and a devoted daughter-in-law, despite not having any support from the one person that anchored her to that house. Through sheer willpower, she turned her pain and heartbreak into fuel to become a beacon of light and hope in the Rajvansh house and to even singlehandedly build a business of her own.

Plagued with insecurities, she has been shown to act on these fears of hers, which can end up landing her in trouble with the people she loves and cares for. But each time, she picks up the pieces, and does her best to move forward.

She thought her knight in shining armor would come into her life and give her the fairytale she had always dreamt of. But little did she know that she’d become Kunal’s hero instead. And along with mending her heart that he broke, she inadvertently ended up healing his along with it. Her never-ending patience and his longing to finally be complete is what weaves the foundation of their beautifully tangled relationship.

(Character Blurbs By journalgirl321 - Meera)

Edited by PureDrivenSnow - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.D.S thumbnail

Appreciation Thread Rules effective from 29.02.2020

If you still haven't gone through the amended rules of this forum we insist that you go through asap

Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke : Forum Rules

- It is okay to discuss either of the actors to a certain point. Please don’t go overboard with that

- Discussion regarding any actor’s past show/personal life is strictly prohibited.

- Criticism is welcomed in AT but that too has a limit. Constant criticism will not be tolerated since its an appreciation thread.

- Name-calling is strictly prohibited. Usage of Mythological names/animals/derogatory names will strictly face consequences.

- Do not report one post more than one time.

- DT decides what action to take and when to take until then don’t indulge yourself into fights inside or outside AT. AT matters should not be discussed or mentioned outside AT. If found, we will trash those post immediately and the AT will automatically get a warning.

- Discussing other fandom/fellow AT members/AT Admin/DT members (ex or current) is strictly prohibited. If found, WL will be increased without any prior notice.

- Mocking/Bashing/Insulting/Bullying/Moral Policing/Harassing fellow AT members/ATAdmin/DT members (ex or current) inside the forum or outside of the forum regarding this forum related issue will be dealt strictly and will have consequences.

- We can assure you guys that we only take action where it's a legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down

- If you report any post/comments that have no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

- DTs will be constantly monitoring all ATs of this forum for some time. They will also be alternating amongst themselves, which will be informed to AT Admins from time to time. Please note that your first point of contact will always be AT Admins and AT Admins will have direction from DTs. So if they inform you something there are chances that they are being directed by the DTs. However, if you have any issues regarding that PM the designated DT of the AT instead of indulging yourself in any fight with the Admin.

- You are not allowed to bring other post issues in the AT. If we close a particular post you are not allowed talking about it in the AT. And it goes the other way as well if DT note is posted in the AT it should not be discussed or talked in any other thread. If found we will increase the WL without warning.

- Limited chitchats are allowed in the AT. Further, if you wish to continue you can use Chat Club for that. Chattingjust to increase AT pages will not be entertained and will be trashed or shifted to chat thread without notice. So don’t be surprised to find your posts elsewhere.

P.D.S thumbnail

KuKu/KuhuNal Theme Tune

Bekhudi - Female:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHGWS2YUVos

Bekhudi - Male:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm8MEZXMT9w

Kiarayr thumbnail

Please check out far from perfect - kuku fanfic on wattpad and  tell me what you think of the prologue. 

I cant post the link as I'm a newbie. Sorry

But do check it out

P.D.S thumbnail

Hey, guys! Welcome to the new AT. In the words of a wise fellow fan and a dear friend - "Let's get this party started!" (aquaHP). 🥳

It's my first time as an admin of an AT so do bear with me.

We have a poll on Kaveri and Anvinash's jodi name so once we get the results I'll edit the AT name. If any of you have any other suggestions on how to improve the AT front page just post them in the AT and we can all discuss.

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How fast are we, Kuhu-Kunal fans?! We already have an AT up and running for the second season of a jodi that still hasn't debuted on-screen😆

@Snow: Thank you for this new AT, dear friend!!☺️ 

Love the edit you've made of the only picture of KuhuNal in existence.

@Meera: the blurbs are ❤️!! 

As Snow mentioned above, the poll for deciding Avinash and Kaveri's jodi name is still on so if you haven't voted, please do. The link for the post is mentioned below:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5171117

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@snow Thanks for creating this AT, its amazing. Now I am going to have to come on IF just for this AT.

Btw its going to hurt a little to see the bekhudi tune playing on KuKu scenes now because it was so KaVik, at least until Avinash establishes himself as Kunal.

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kiarayr

Please check out far from perfect - kuku fanfic on wattpad and  tell me what you think of the prologue. 

I cant post the link as I'm a newbie. Sorry

But do check it out

link:

https://my.w.tt/u1R6iACZD8

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lopli

@snow Thanks for creating this AT, its amazing. Now I am going to have to come on IF just for this AT.

Btw its going to hurt a little to see the bekhudi tune playing on KuKu scenes now because it was so KaVik, at least until Avinash establishes himself as Kunal.

I am keeping fingers crossed that they both have good on-screen chemistry. Based on the cast's Instagram posts, it seems like he is as friendly and extroverted as Kaveri, but what really matters is the on-screen. 

All that being said, I do have hope that he will only improve with time and they both will create a new fanbase for their performance because of the massive improvement we saw with Kaveri and Ritvik's acting skills. They have come so far from when the show first aired.