Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I would just like to say that it was nice to see Kunal treating Kuhu like his wife and a human who has feelings for a few episodes. I can see it coming to an end by the end of this week.

I can't believe they finally gave us Kunal, the husband, only to maybe separate the two and make Kuhu the "vamp".

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I would just like to say that it was nice to see Kunal treating Kuhu like his wife and a human who has feelings for a few episodes. I can see it coming to an end by the end of this week.

I can't believe they finally gave us Kunal, the husband, only to maybe separate the two and make Kuhu the "vamp".

At the end they will gonna show that everyone leaves kuhu and then kuhu begs for forgiveness from mishti and she forgives within a second .

This will prove how mahaan Mishti is. Then all will hail for mishti and becomes mishti bhakt and will sing title track 

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya1605

At the end they will gonna show that everyone leaves kuhu and then kuhu begs for forgiveness from mishti and she forgives within a second .

This will prove how mahaan Mishti is. Then all will hail for mishti and becomes mishti bhakt and will sing title track 

Oh definitely!

I feel like most of us have been predicting Kuhu begging for MA's forgiveness ever since they pit Mishti and Kuhu against each other after marriage. The only thing is now, they are trying to justify the viewpoint of the audience that wanted to see it. 🤢

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh definitely!

I feel like most of us have been predicting Kuhu begging for MA's forgiveness ever since they pit Mishti and Kuhu against each other after marriage. The only thing is now, they are trying to justify the viewpoint of the audience that wanted to see it. 🤢

I am just trying very hard to give up on the show . I can't see this pathetic ending but the only reason I am watching this crap is kaveri and a little bit due to Avinash . 

We don't know when we will be able to see them on screen again so thought to see these last few episodes.

But the discussion on forum and all the abuses for kuhu and kaveri on all social media platforms is making it more difficult

Edited by riya1605 - 3 years ago
Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is our tragedy! after lockdown when Kunal became caring and supportive of Kuhu, this is what they do to her... make her an Ekta Kapoor type show vamp 🤢

The characters are overusing the term "sacrifice" for Kuhu's surrogacy, like way too much probably to bring her down crashing when the truth is out.

Sense9 thumbnail

Yikes ! I can already see this happening. Mishti is becoming more and more unrealistically submissive- a typical bechari heroine and now Kuhu is a full on "vamp" so that's how all this will play out.

But the discussion on forum and all the abuses for kuhu and kaveri on all social media platforms is making it more difficult

I can still understand the hate for kuhu or any character but I dont get the hatred toward an actor for playing a role. How dumb can a person be to  vent out the character frustration on an actor. They are just doing their job.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

This is our tragedy! after lockdown when Kunal became caring and supportive of Kuhu, this is what they do to her... make her an Ekta Kapoor type show vamp 🤢

The characters are overusing the term "sacrifice" for Kuhu's surrogacy, like way too much probably to bring her down crashing when the truth is out.

Exactly! 

I can see the ending so clearly and it's going to be so so yuck for all of us who loved Kuhu. I had guessed this would happen when they had kept showing Kuhu not recognising that something was wrong with Mishti's behaviour during the Varun track but then that track ended peacefully. I hadn't realised that there was still a possibility that they would pull this nonsense. 

Kuhu's character right now is so far off from what it was and was supposed to be. They keep stretching her character to make a villain out of her and get her to say dialogues which she would never do if it wasn't to create drama, and it's so annoying. 

Sense9 thumbnail

Random/inadvertently funny- 

In the baby shower confrontation scene when a hurt Kuhu is walking away and she stumbles and 

Abir says - Lemme call the doctor 

to which Kunal replies - Kuhu ki feelings hurt hui hai, doctor aake kya karega 

Idk why I found this unintentionally funny

aquaHP thumbnail

In the baby shower confrontation scene when a hurt Kuhu is walking away and she stumbles and 

🤣🤣

That is funny!!

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I too find it funny now..!

Mental feeling's disturbed ho tabhi doctor ke pass log jaate Hain..

Ab Kunal ko is bare mein pata nahi hai 🤷..

Kinda a funny point from where Abir starting to take digs at Kuhu for her actions...