#NewBeginnings | KuhuNal | AviKa | AT 1 - Page 19

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by NamrataRa

TRP should come now after all Fl is tortured by vamp😭😉 Writers ne bohat mehnat ki hai.Not only FL even Ml is tortured by both husband & wife.Trp aane hi Chahiye .I will riot😁

Me too! Agar Kuhu Kunal ko barbaad kar ke bhi inki trp nahi aayi toh hume torture kyun kar rahe hain ye log. 

I cringe every time they say that Mishti can't become a mother. Kuhu Kunal would never ever even think of saying this but ye log drama aur sympathy ke liye kaise kaise dialogues bulwa rahein hain cast se🤢. Thank god ye show band ho raha hai because DKP waale ek ke baad ek social issue ki dhajjiyaan udaate chale jaate. 

Originally posted by aquaHP

Me too! Agar Kuhu Kunal ko barbaad kar ke bhi inki trp nahi aayi toh hume torture kyun kar rahe hain ye log. 

I cringe every time they say that Mishti can't become a mother. Kuhu Kunal would never ever even think of saying this but ye log drama aur sympathy ke liye kaise kaise dialogues bulwa rahein hain cast se🤢. Thank god ye show band ho raha hai because DKP waale ek ke baad ek social issue ki dhajjiyaan udaate chale jaate. 

Are you sure show is getting off Air . There is no date of last episode after all the trends . They have not released start date of sns2 as well

Originally posted by riya1605

Are you sure show is getting off Air . There is no date of last episode after all the trends . They have not released start date of sns2 as well

Aise mat bolo please. Ye torture ab aur sehen nahi hota. 

Until and unless, Meenakshi Rajvansh is dying, this is a farewell from the show, hai na?! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFq-tTnDPuO/?igshid=tl5dcncxx90o

Going by the episodes and precap, Kuhu's truth will be out next and Kuhunal will have a big falling out. 🥱

I think Kuhu will be alone and will go in labor with only M or MA, and they'll probably have a scene with doctor like - "we can save only mother or baby" and M will be like - "save mother". But both Kuhu and baby will be fine and Kuhu will finally realize that M and MA care about her too not only the baby. 😳 (This  scene is from a gazillion bollywood movies)

M will probably get Kuhunal together again, with all family happy and scene! 😆

Originally posted by Sense9

Going by the episodes and precap, Kuhu's truth will be out next and Kuhunal will have a big falling out. 🥱

I think Kuhu will be alone and will go in labor with only M or MA, and they'll probably have a scene with doctor like - "we can save only mother or baby" and M will be like - "save mother". But both Kuhu and baby will be fine and Kuhu will finally realize that M and MA care about her too not only the baby. 😳 (This  scene is from a gazillion bollywood movies)

M will probably get Kuhunal together again, with all family happy and scene! 😆

Even I am thinking same they won't be showing kuhu and kunal understand and resolve issues on their own .

I genuinely do not understand why it is seen as such a travesty that Kuhu agreed to the surrogacy to secure Kunal's future. First of all, I don't really think it's even fair to call it a deal, because Meenakshi was in a position of power when she made a "deal" with Kuhu. She implied that she would treat Kunal well and that he would never face any injustice or unhappiness in future if Kuhu agreed to this. If Kuhu had said no, she was possibly risking Kunal and herself facing years of taunting and secondhand treatment from Meenakshi, while being at her mercy all the time because Kunal doesn't have a stake in the business at all. So really, this was less of a deal and more of what is technically coercion in my book. 

Second of all, aren't surrogates normally paid in real life? And isn't this procedure used by many people in today's day and age? So why is it completely atrocious of Kuhu to want compensation of some sort for all of the troubles she is taking up to carry the child? The bar for being a "good" person is apparently pretty damn high on this show, seeing as how Kuhu is being crucified for not being willing to take absolutely nothing in return for carrying and birthing a human being for nine months. But clearly, this level of cynicism is just "too hard to digest" for everyone in both the Maheshwari house and Rajvansh house, because if you aren't a self-sacrificial doormat, or if you aren't Mishti or Abir, you are dirt. 

I think the biggest "screw you" that could possibly happen at the end of all of this is if Kuhu has actually been carrying hers and Kunal's child this whole time. But if that isn't the case, then I hope that Kuhu takes those divorce papers that Kunal hands her, signs them for good, and they take their separate paths. 

ALL of this being said! This track is incredibly regressive!!!! Cannot restate that enough!!! They've trashed surrogacy as a concept, and they've completely ruined any ounce of "feminism" that they keep touting. If they really cared about being a "progressive" show, Mishti would've actually learned to speak for herself instead of constantly letting Abir do the talking, and Kuhu would've walked out for good. End of story.

Originally posted by journalgirl321

I genuinely do not understand why it is seen as such a travesty that Kuhu agreed to the surrogacy to secure Kunal's future.... So really, this was less of a deal and more of what is technically coercion in my book. 

Exactly!! 

The thing is no matter how much ITV audience say that they have evolved and are willing to accept flawed female characters, the truth is they are not. Tv females are still seen through the one lens of “good” (ultimate doormat, crying all the time but somehow strong ) and “bad” (if they show even an ounce of self preserving behavior). 

I am not gonna draw in comparisons between Walter White from Breaking Bad (because frankly no comparisons can be made), who was a heavily grey shaded *protagonist* yet was loved by most of the fandom. But I can think of popular teen dramas I used to watch long back - Gossip Girl/901210 where most of the female characters including leads are flawed, mess up their lives and others too, fell, got up, made mistakes, learnt , moved on - something which real people do. The yardstick for them is so different than the one used by audience here to judge Kuhu.

Second of all, aren't surrogates normally paid in real life? And isn't this procedure used by many people in today's day and age? So why is it completely atrocious of Kuhu to want compensation of some sort for all of the troubles she is taking up to carry the child? The bar for being a "good" person is apparently pretty damn high on this show, seeing as how Kuhu is being crucified for not being willing to take absolutely nothing in return for carrying and birthing a human being for nine months. But clearly, this level of cynicism is just "too hard to digest" for everyone in both the Maheshwari house and Rajvansh house, because if you aren't a self-sacrificial doormat, or if you aren't Mishti or Abir, you are dirt. 

This paragraph is absolutely on point! 
Kuhu isn’t completely irrational for wanting something in exchange but audience are not ready for this kind of depiction hence she is a vamp. You can only be good if you are the ideal, always-giving-never-taking *female* (highlighting only female characters because male characters are again judged differently- if they do something “bad” that’s more easily and readily accepted and adds to their bad-boy charm)

I hope that Kuhu takes those divorce papers that Kunal hands her, signs them for good, and they take their separate paths. 

How I wish! 

Mishti would've actually learned to speak for herself instead of constantly letting Abir do the talking, and Kuhu would've walked out for good. End of story.

Part 1 is wishful thinking. FLs only speak out when they are facing komolika type vamps, else they only stand quiet and sob.

Part 2 - I wish Kuhu actually walks out. Let them add one more “vamp” feature to her. At this point doesnt even matter. I will always cherish her for being able to show more guts then other so-called “strong” characters.

A big Big BIG YESSSSSSS to the discussion that's happened till now! This show is anything but progressive. The only time I ever liked all the characters and saw everyone's POV was during the marital courtship track, which is what the show was actually about. Since then, the show has been on a downhill journey, especially on the bar of progressiveness.

Originally posted by Sense9

Part 1 is wishful thinking. FLs only speak out when they are facing komolika type vamps, else they only stand quiet and sob.

Part 2 - I wish Kuhu actually walks out. Let them add one more “vamp” feature to her. At this point doesnt even matter. I will always cherish her for being able to show more guts then other so-called “strong” characters.

I swear! FLs are only made to speak out against the Komolika's, otherwise their only job is to cry, koso themselves and let the ML speak up for them.

Kuhu is a character I will cherish for a long time to come. Coming to my hope for the story going forward, I hope she signs those divorce papers, maaro-es them on Kunal's face because he will never get her (which is just forgetful writing at this point because he was the only one who got her and that is why Kuhu fell for him). I mean, she had to give up on her whole life, paint herself as the bechaari for him to even show an ounce of care and concern for her well-being. So, yeah, he can go live his bhai-bhabhi bhakt life in the chatrachaaya of one mother who has basically disowned him and the other one who cares more about his brother's well-being and life than his. He deserves to lose the only person who kept him above their own needs and wants. #EpicLoser

Back to hopes for future Kuhu (because I digress too easily), I hope she gets that divorce. I don't know too much about the kid at this point, but the way she has been reacting this week, it feels like it's her and Kunal's kid and if so, I hope she becomes a boss single mom living a great life with Varsha, Shaurya and Jasmeet (and hopefully, her family), far away from BP-BM's biased chhaya, and let MA feel for once what it feels like to be excited for khushiyaan that you never recieve like Kuhu has had to for her whole life. 

And if it's not her kid, give MA their kid, get that 50L, be the most amazing event planner ever and live a fabulous life and hopefully, she finds love again and this time, with someone who appreciates and loves her as much as she does. 

So, what I am basically hoping is that she gets to live a great life away from the saaya of Mishti, BP and BM.

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago

I saw the episode after a long time and surprisingly liked it.what do you guys think? 

Originally posted by devakshi1

I saw the episode after a long time and surprisingly liked it. What do you guys think? 

I liked it but found it very weird as well. Here are some of my initial thoughts:

> Loved watching Varsha and Kunal

> Avinash has definitely become a better actor thanks to this show!

> Even though Kunal is right about Kuhu being wrong towards MA, that bhadkana is the only reason he started standing up for her (which he did not used to do before the surrogacy) and even understands her at this point

> The precap was 🤢 IMO, because they've basically ruined every good thing they built up just so that Kunal could call Parul his maa and Abir could be happy that Meenakshi is losing everything

> The worst bit was when Meenu kept calling Kuhu laalchi and looked at Parul when she said, "Aisi auraton ko mai bohot achhe se jaanti hoon". Ek jodi thi female solidarity ki on this show aur wo bhi bigaad di inn logon ne. Also, what was that scene with Jasmeet? She definitely seems to have an ulterior motive. (Looking at Jasmeet makes me so sad sometimes because they ruined such a good character from the PS)

> I would also like to appreciate the cinematography of the glass phootna scene. What a visual!!🤩 It was so well done!
> Lastly, Varsha owned the episode!! That bit where she told off Meenu👏. Agar mujhe seeti bajaana aata toh mai zaroor bajaati! That whole scene was so satisfying!! (I am so glad BM was not there so Varsha finally got to get Kuhu out from that house. I just hope this girl sees and hears what her mother is saying and thoda dimaag mein ghusa le)