Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Another crappy track that solves absolutely nothing. It seems like the writers either don't want to solve the issues between the sisters or don't know how to now.

I'm actually routing for KuhuNal to separate. Kuhu deserves better the this robot. In my new HC Varsha, Shaurya and Kuhu leave the Mah's and RV's. They have their own house. Jasmeet goes to America back to Anshuman, Nishant, Omi Kaka and Sunaina Kaki.

Ooo I can have kaki and kaki come visit ShaVa and Kuhu...sorry, I'm getting excited now.

Let the rest do whatever the hell they want. 

#ExcuseMe?!! Complete your HC please! I want to know what happens! You can't leave me hanging like this! (I have a very strong urge to make that snowman joke again🙈 but I'll refrain)

journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And an addition to my rant after watching the most recent episode: What is this BS about a baby bringing a couple closer together???? I'd argue that people should NOT have children if they're not in a stable place in their relationship to begin with. It's a freaking baby. Not a dog. You need to be on the same page before the baby comes, not AFTER. And people wonder why the children are usually the most traumatized from their parents' dysfunctional relationship. 

And also, haven't Kunal and Kuhu been married for like, four or five months tops? And didn't they spend THREE of those months apart? What is this craze for them to have children all of a sudden?? All of these elders need to calm down and let their children figure out their own relationships before asking them to throw a FREAKING CHILD into the mix. 

I'm just really glad that Kuhu recognizes that she is not at all ready for a kid, and that she's vocal about this. It take a lot of self-awareness to understand that children are a big responsibility that one needs to be prepared for, especially when the pressure is coming from your parents/relatives. 

Edited by journalgirl321 - 3 years ago
NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Really?! He actually said that? 

The way this show is running makes so much more sense now, and why the trp is down in the dumps. The TRP audience doesn't care about MA. They were tuning in for the multiple Rishtey and the makers decided to drop that only. Lol! Apne paer par kulhaadi maarna toh koi inse seekhe. Aur suno online fangirls ki baatein; TRP ka kya hai?! Uss se toh bas tumhaara business chalta hai, aur kya?

I can't believe this is what they came up with after 3months of time where they had an opportunity to see what kind of content they were creating and make it better. Yikes!

Not in particular but he said Bromance will be main criteria .And I agree somehow with him the way  PH using Kuhu's character .I always say kuhu is their Stepney which is used when their story gets puntured.

aquaHP thumbnail

This was so funny! Kaveri's reactions!!🤣

Avinash reminded me of myself during school dictations😆. Why does he have more Kunal in him off-screen than on-screen?!!!!

journalgirl321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

Today's episode confirmed that I no longer want Kuhu and Kunal 2.0 to be together. 

I know this is an appreciation thread... but I watched the episode, and I rest my case.

In an ideal world, Kuhu would pack her bags, leave, and start her own business venture in event/wedding planning, while discovering that her family's benchmark of success in life (being married, having kids, being an ideal DIL) is not as perfect and rosy as it seems, and isn't a one-size-fits-all goal. Kunal 2.0 would happily continue living with his family, managing the business with his mother, and cheering on his bhaiyya-bhabhi, because that is what gives him true fulfillment in life, not his relationship with Kuhu. 

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

I know this is an appreciation thread... but I watched the episode, and I rest my case.

In an ideal world, Kuhu would pack her bags, leave, and start her own business venture in event/wedding planning, while discovering that her family's benchmark of success in life (being married, having kids, being an ideal DIL) is not as perfect and rosy as it seems, and isn't a one-size-fits-all goal. Kunal 2.0 would happily continue living with his family, managing the business with his mother, and cheering on his bhaiyya-bhabhi, because that is what gives him true fulfillment in life, not his relationship with Kuhu. 

Yes, I saw it. Same story from the start. This is real Kunal right. He never changed his priorities. I loved our girl today that she still doesn't want baby for the property as people claim that she is materialistic. Thinking about future makes realistic but people won't understand it. 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Yes, I saw it. Same story from the start. This is real Kunal right. He never changed his priorities. I loved our girl today that she still doesn't want baby for the property as people claim that she is materialistic. Thinking about future makes realistic but people won't understand it. 

Everything what kuhu said today is going to be true.I am waiting for kunal's break down.

journalgirl321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Bold: YES. This is what frustrates me the most. In many cases, when women are shown to care about financial security and their futures in relation to that, they're made out to be materialistic and shallow, when the reality is that financial security plays a very large part in happiness (whether we like to admit it or not). But when men think about it? They're written in as characters that are pragmatic and intelligent. 

I will definitely admit that Kuhu was insensitive to bring Abir into the conversation, and she should've known better, especially considering the fact that Kunal is pretty sensitive when it comes to him (as shown in the following scene), but if Kunal continues to react in the way he did today, she will stop talking to him, and will bottle everything up instead. And that will prove to be even more dangerous. 

Kuhu has to learn where the limit is with Kunal and how to strategically toe that limit so that she gets her point across without upsetting him/disrespecting the person he loves and respects the most. And Kunal has to learn how to not lose patience with Kuhu at the drop of a hat (considering how patient she was with him at the beginning of their marriage!!!!), especially considering where she's coming from, and where her worries are stemming from. And with the writing being so incredibly weak, especially with regards to them and their relationship, I don't see that development happening. 

However, after a conversation with some friends, I am starting to wonder if Kunal 2.0 was really that different from Kunal 1.0 in today's scene. The writing in that scene did have a semblance of consistency, especially considering how protective Kunal is of Abir, and how he never tolerated a word against him from the beginning itself. His anger was even justified in the following scene when he talks to Mishti about how much Abir means to him. What is striking me as out of character is the way Kunal speaks to Kuhu when he is angry, which is demeaning and incredibly harsh. And that is not acceptable at all. 

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Everything what kuhu said today is going to be true.I am waiting for kunal's break down.

I wasn't going to watch the episode and wasn't even remotely interested but your post is so intriguing that it is making me want to watch that particular scene. But I am not going to and be content with reading the discussions on this AT because sanity and peace be more important.