#NewBeginnings | KuhuNal | AviKa | AT 1 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by piyali_rockstar

Can we please not have the baby track ?? Can we please have some track for KuhuNal ?? KuhuNal has taken a hit post the lockdown. Can we please also have some substantial storyline for them? 

Taken a hit ka toh pata nahi but they're definitely on some rollercoaster. One moment Kunal belittles Kuhu and in another scene, he calls her #cutest. What are these dialogues? Are we supposed to watch these scenes individually and ignore the narrative in the background? 

I'll give credit to the writers for putting in some effort in today's KuhuNal scene because the dialogues were reminiscent of old Kunal but damn, I wanted to punch the living daylights out of him when he said that he was ignoring her because

1. He was busy (in the supposed nok jhok scene with the glass of water)

2. Because he thinks Kuhu looked #cutest when she is annoyed

Like really? You have been calling her immature and doubting her intentions from the second you walked in and that's the reason you give? And the writers think that's enough to make Kuhu blush? Why do they think it's okay to insult her like that and give a stupid reason to make up for it?!

*Deep breaths*

Sorry 😬! I was very annoyed after watching the scenes in today's episode and needed to let it out. I would like to think I am calm now but I don't think I am done because I want to rant about the dance sequence.

Who is this Kunal who is so forward about romancing after his harkats in the past few days and that too without a single apology?? 

I totally get that Avinash and Kaveri look great in the scene together because they are good looking people but I am sorry, he doesn't have the innocence on his face to pull off the clueless Kunal who thought gifting his wife an envelope with money was a good idea for a birthday gift.

Last complaint: Can they both speak properly? Dono muh band kar ke kyun bol rahein hai? 

I just read my rant and I had no idea I had this many feelings about them. 

I think they have changed the track.Kunal was going to have EMA but the uproar of kuhu fans.Also it doesn't go with Kunal's original traits they took U turn .

ema would have been a last nail in the coffin, so if they changed their plans, its good, bache khuche kuhu-kunal fans would have also quit

Originally posted by aquaHP

Taken a hit ka toh pata nahi but they're definitely on some rollercoaster. One moment Kunal belittles Kuhu and in another scene, he calls her #cutest. What are these dialogues? Are we supposed to watch these scenes individually and ignore the narrative in the background? 

I'll give credit to the writers for putting in some effort in today's KuhuNal scene because the dialogues were reminiscent of old Kunal but damn, I wanted to punch the living daylights out of him when he said that he was ignoring her because

1. He was busy (in the supposed nok jhok scene with the glass of water)

2. Because he thinks Kuhu looked #cutest when she is annoyed

Like really? You have been calling her immature and doubting her intentions from the second you walked in and that's the reason you give? And the writers think that's enough to make Kuhu blush? Why do they think it's okay to insult her like that and give a stupid reason to make up for it?!

*Deep breaths*

Sorry 😬! I was very annoyed after watching the scenes in today's episode and needed to let it out. I would like to think I am calm now but I don't think I am done because I want to rant about the dance sequence.

Who is this Kunal who is so forward about romancing after his harkats in the past few days and that too without a single apology?? 

I totally get that Avinash and Kaveri look great in the scene together because they are good looking people but I am sorry, he doesn't have the innocence on his face to pull off the clueless Kunal who thought gifting his wife an envelope with money was a good idea for a birthday gift.

Last complaint: Can they both speak properly? Dono muh band kar ke kyun bol rahein hai? 

I just read my rant and I had no idea I had this many feelings about them. 

@bold - that's what it looks like. I was wondering if they'd already discussed his rudeness, but she did questions him on it (after 2 days!), so they hadn't yet done that.

I wonder if the nok jhok and all that would have come out better if Avinash wasn't new because we wouldn't be wondering what in the world Kunal was trying to convey. I don't know, I'm grasping at straws here.

Yeah, this new romantic Kunal is something new (maybe he was like that before Shwet?), but I have to admit it was good to watch them together if you think of it as a stand-alone. And why would he apologize when she's already melted because of his reasoning? He did put in an effort to find her a dress that she likes though (another new thing for Kunal).

Originally posted by angelfire78

@bold - that's what it looks like. I was wondering if they'd already discussed his rudeness, but she did questions him on it (after 2 days!), so they hadn't yet done that.

I wonder if the nok jhok and all that would have come out better if Avinash wasn't new because we wouldn't be wondering what in the world Kunal was trying to convey. I don't know, I'm grasping at straws here.

Yeah, this new romantic Kunal is something new (maybe he was like that before Shwet?), but I have to admit it was good to watch them together if you think of it as a stand-alone. And why would he apologize when she's already melted because of his reasoning? He did put in an effort to find her a dress that she likes though (another new thing for Kunal).

It is because Avinash is new but the writing was also very "not Kunal". Kunal would never belittle Kuhu and insult her event planning skills. He used to take pride in her skills even when they were getting divorced (MA gordhana, Mishti's birthday, Offsite...). 

Today's episode and Kunal's dialogues in the first KuhuNal scene made sense. Beech me the writing was completely off character, and maybe it's because of what Namrata said about the EMA plot. Thank god they didn't go with it (if they were going to) because then that would have been so far off that it would become hard to bring back Kunal.

The Kunal that we saw today was not new for me. Kunal used to put in effort earlier as well and he would be romantic once he knew he had the consent to move forward with it. He would not be straight up in your face romantic but he would definitely reciprocate or make a subtle move. 

The only difference for me was that the butterflies were missing. It felt like I was watching a typical ITV romantic scene, and I felt so sad after that. No offence to Avinash but Ritvik and Kaveri used to set the screen on fire with just a simple look to each other. The chemistry and effort that went into making those 2min scenes was something else only. Getting a single small scene after some 20episodes also felt worth it because they both put in that much effort. Not saying that Avinash doesn't. It's just I don't know about his and Kaveri's process yet. 

Having said that, Avinash is still on my personally alloted probation period of a month so there's still time for me to make a final judgement about this new version of Kunal.

I used to stalk kuku AT all the time even if I am not regular on catching up with the episodes. Just had to let all the members in here that your posts are truly missed. Please be back with your posts 

Originally posted by devakshi1

I used to stalk kuku AT all the time even if I am not regular on catching up with the episodes. Just had to let all the members in here that your posts are truly missed. Please be back with your posts 

hi devakshi1, welcome to the forum & kuhunal AT🤗

its so flattering to know that you miss our posts🤪

most of us have given up on the show & dont watch the episodes anymore, though today was an exception with the focus on mishku equation, many watched the episode & made posts on the main forum

please do post more about kuhunal/kunal/kuhu in this AT if you want to discuss or share your opinions etc., so that it reels back in some of us atleast😉

tbh I am finding it difficult to connect with the Kunal2.0, it seems to be a some other Kunal altogether, even the writing had changed until today's episode

Originally posted by peacenfun

hi devakshi1, welcome to the forum & kuhunal AT🤗

its so flattering to know that you miss our posts🤪

most of us have given up on the show & dont watch the episodes anymore, though today was an exception with the focus on mishku equation, many watched the episode & made posts on the main forum

please do post more about kuhunal/kunal/kuhu in this AT if you want to discuss or share your opinions etc., so that it reels back in some of us atleast😉

tbh I am finding it difficult to connect with the Kunal2.0, it seems to be a some other Kunal altogether, even the writing had changed until today's episode

Hey peacenfun 🙂 thanks for the warm welcome. ☺Honestly even I was on the verge of quitting the show. But today's episode had stuff I have been waiting for too long. Like kunal actually hearing kuhu out. Varshas argument with bm. Also I really enjoyed how mishti and kuhu were fighting with each other.like it was an even fight. Even mishti accused kuhu with something she didn't do. I could connect to kunal 2.0 today for the first time. Though I still really miss ritvik. 

Edited by devakshi1 - 3 years ago

I'm so, so happy that you liked and appreciated the discussions we had in the KuKu AT, and tbh, I miss them too! But until this last episode, there wasn't much we could discuss because the show was not providing us with any sort of character development/growth. The only thing that I could personally think about was what a jerk the new Kunal was being to Kuhu 😂

I think I'll kind of frame this response as an add-on/reply to Pihu's (aquaHP) post "Reeling annoyed fans back in with today's episode?": 

The last episode had some pretty good stuff! I especially appreciated the BM-Varsha scene, because it was new. Until now, we've really only seen Varsha deferring to BM and staying quiet around her, but it was refreshing to see a different side to their dynamic. Call me biased, but I agreed completely with Varsha. From what I could tell, Varsha never blamed Mishti, but BM jumped in to defend her regardless. It was so unnecessary, and I definitely felt that more than being concerned about Kuhu's disappointment, she was concerned with what Kuhu may have said to Mishti, and how Mishti must be feeling. Like, seriously? And then she says she doesn't differentiate between the two. 

This episode made me wonder about an AU where Meenu parents Kuhu and Mishti. I'm actually very confident that in that AU, both Kuhu and Mishti would grow up to be doting sisters that know how to respect each other's space and boundaries, and genuinely care for each other's happiness. After all, isn't Kunal and Abir's relationship a product of Meenu's parenting? And the way Meenu was handling the conflict between MishKu at the beginning of the episode was very indicative of my AU theory probably being right. 

I also liked that for the first time in what seems like forever, Kunal actually listened to what Kuhu wanted without shutting her down. I actually felt that this was the Kunal pre-lockdown that we were searching for in Kunal 2.0. His dialogues didn't make me want to chuck something at the screen, although that line about how there are more than 12k people in the world came pretty close

This was articulated in Pihu's (aquaHP) post earlier today, but I loved Kuhu's line "Agar tumhe mere upset rehne ki wajah samajh nahi aati toh atleast mujhe upset rehne toh do!!" I love that for once, she articulated this in front of him, basically saying "just because you don't get why I'm upset doesn't mean that you can gaslight me by saying that I'm spoilt and silly for being upset". Kunal needs to learn this, and it's something I think he listened to and sat down, trying to understand how to make her feel better. Although, I can't help but think that more than being concerned with the fact that Kuhu was this upset, he was more so looking for another bandaid solution. But is that at all new?

Edited by journalgirl321 - 3 years ago

Hey peacenfun 🙂 thanks for the warm welcome. ☺Honestly even I was on the verge of quitting the show. But today's episode had stuff I have been waiting for too long. Like kunal actually hearing kuhu out. Varshas argument with bm. Also I really enjoyed how mishti and kuhu were fighting with each other.like it was an even fight. Even mishti accused kuhu with something she didn't do. I could connect to kunal 2.0 today for the first time. Though I still really miss ritvik. 

Welcome to the forum, @Devakshi1!! It's so nice to hear that people used to read our posts. It somehow still surprises me when people say that because I can never believe that any of the words I wrote had meaning for someone else. But it does feel nice when people appreciate your thoughts and conversations.

As Peace mentioned, we've all mostly given up on the show because of how it's being written and the treatment of our fav characters for drama.

Today's episode was the exception because of the reasons you mentioned above. Varsha speaking up for Kuhu and Kunal finally listening to Kuhu's issues. I had been waiting for so long to see those things so I had to see the episode. I remember yesterday being like "I don't care about this anymore and I'm finally free" to writing a 10mark answer level post on the episode. The fact that the writing was the same as before was so surprising to me that I forgot how shit this show had become but the precap was a pretty good reminder of the dumb stunt that these brothers are going to pull. What I still don't get is Kunal willingly participating in all of these stupid ideas when he has a fricking company to run. The guy has completely lost it and I am absolutely fine not having to watch the show if they are just going to show this. So, the basic point in all of this is that the posts might not return because we don't really have anything much to say. Aaj ka post was necessary anomaly because the forum was filled with a single opinion and I finally watched an episode so had to post because I did not agree with the single opinion going around.