Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hope there is some interesting storyline planned for kuhu Kunal. I am so looking forward to avinash’s performance. He looks good and has good screen presence. And seems to have gelled really well with Kaveri already.whatever problems they face,  I want them to get through together and have some character and relationship growth without much interference from rest of the family. 

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

already posted this on Kuhu-Kunal thread, but since we have most of kuhunal storyline discusssions going on here, so reposting it:

I think Kunal's starnge actions, snapping at Kuhu, all this is something to do with RVs business, thats the only thing that can make Kunal lose his mind & explain him being on phone & even redeem his behaviour to an extent

maybe since Red Pears was an airline company so he must be over burdened with the losses (given the lockdown & covid situation) & trying to figure out the solution and save the family from the stress

what do you guys think?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peacenfun

because onscreen they have a limitation called script, dialogues etc.😉🤣

Satyavachan 🤓

The biggest hurdle for KuhuNal right now is the writing which refuses to show Kunal respecting Kuhu,  let alone loving her. 

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think the writers need to graduate from 'nokjhok' and Kunal going off at Kuhu. They don't need to show romance if they feel AviKa are not there yet but maybe a serious conversation about all that's happened. For example, maybe Kuhu could talk to Kunal about her guilt, Kunal could see that she is sorry and feel bad about how he's been treating her. I just don't see any softness in Kunal's behaviour towards Kuhu and that bothers me the most. 

Did anyone else not enjoy that nighttime nokjhok between KuhuNal? I have been over nokjhok romance for a long time. It's childish. 

I doubt we will get proper KuhuNal scenes till this storyline ends. 

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

As per the precap, we see that Mishti is pregnant, I want a to see a parallel track for KuhuNal where Kuhu does not want to have kids and maybe Kunal wants to have kids. Since they got remarried again without much ado, this track would have so much scope. Like maybe Nidhi mami says Kuhu teacher should also give good news, but Kuhu says she is not into kids or something and maybe leave Kunal mildly shocked. That would be nice to see.

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

From today's episode...

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Can we please not have the baby track ?? Can we please have some track for KuhuNal ?? KuhuNal has taken a hit post the lockdown. Can we please also have some substantial storyline for them?