Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhi007

One situation where I see the possibility of preeta and Rishab marrying is when Sherlyn is out of the picture and Preeta gets humiliated so Rishab stepping in to protect her honour or something.

But they have given us almost a year of abuse and toxicity, it's high time they start showing redemption :3 I understand that they can't reveal the villains already as the show doesn't have anyone else other than Prithvi and Sherlyn for that but they can atleast show preeta's innocence without revealing the villians

I guess the writers make the story going by trps. I mean they keep the main story in their mind but make important changes only on trps demand.

So when we think that it's a high time to give us some changes they just don't care.

I don't think they are ready to begin a redemption track. I believe we are at the beginning of the Preeta's humiliation as a bahu and a wife.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

well that increases the chances of rishabh and preeta committing infidelity. obviously they can not do it intenionally or to hurt karan but constant abuse by karan and undying support from rishabh might lead preeta to find solace in rishabh in a weak moment. on the other hand a heartbroken rishabh from decietful wife who already has a soft corner for preeta will reciprocate. 

that will be the best karmic revenge.

I think the probability of this is very high.

I am already feel sorry for the trio😒

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well that increases the chances of rishabh and preeta committing infidelity. obviously they can not do it intenionally or to hurt karan but constant abuse by karan and undying support from rishabh might lead preeta to find solace in rishabh in a weak moment. on the other hand a heartbroken rishabh from decietful wife who already has a soft corner for preeta will reciprocate. 

that will be the best karmic revenge.

Still,infidelity would be out of character for both preeta and Rishab who values relationships however heartbroken or weak they might be. It won't be a revenge but it'll be taking down their characters as well along with Karan's. I mean technically even Karan is doing all these coz he is heartbroken over preeta's antics,so this would put preeta Karan and Rishab on the same line.Preeta called Sherlyn characterless when she was just engaged to be with rishab, she'd never do something like this. And again, it'd be frowned upon on tv which is why Ekta does infidelity shizz on web series. 

Besides it's not like preeta has no options,she could just get a proper divorce and move on.

Edited by anandhi007 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I guess the writers make the story going by trps. I mean they keep the main story in their mind but make important changes only on trps demand.

So when we think that it's a high time to give us some changes they just don't care.

I don't think they are ready to begin a redemption track. I believe we are at the beginning of the Preeta's humiliation as a bahu and a wife.

i think the same. redemption is not coming any time soon. its a long way to go. makers will develop triangle in full effect before karan's redemption starts.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Still,infidelity would be out of character for both preeta and Rishab who values relationships however heartbroken or weak they might be. It won't be a revenge but it'll be taking down their characters as well along with Karan's. I mean technically even Karan is doing all these coz he is heartbroken over preeta's antics,so this would put preeta Karan and Rishab on the same line.Preeta called Sherlyn characterless when she was just engaged to be with rishab, she'd never do something like this. And again, it'd be frowned upon on tv which is why Ekta does infidelity shizz on web series. 

Besides it's not like preeta has no options,she could just get a proper divorce and move on.

why do u think they have kept preeta and rishabh so pure till now. if karan has stoop so low, why would they keep preeta and rishabh angels in the show. makers might have emphasized on the chastity of preeta and rishabh just to make audience swallow that bitter pill later.

did u anticipate karan's fall a year ago? why would they keep rishabh and preeta intact?

as far as infidelity of the lead is concerned, ekta has shown it previously on itv. that too in her blockbuster shows.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

why do u think they have kept preeta and rishabh so pure till now. if karan has stoop so low, why would they keep preeta and rishabh angels in the show. makers might have emphasized on the chastity of preeta and rishabh just to make audience swallow that bitter pill later.

did u anticipate karan's fall a year ago? why would they keep rishabh and preeta intact?

as far as imfidelity of the lead is concerned, ekta has shown it previously on itv. that too in her blockbuster shows.

Yeah. You are right Ek is expert  in showing us these scenes and honestly seeing their respective  this is the only show i wouldn't  mind if that actually happens πŸ˜† although i hope its by accidentπŸ˜†.  It will be path for Rishabh Preeta marriage too.

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. You are right Ek is expert  in showing us these scenes and honestly seeing their respective  this is the only show i wouldn't  mind if that actually happens πŸ˜† although i hope its by accidentπŸ˜†.  It will be path for Rishabh Preeta marriage too.

lol... i too think this is the only situation in which most of the viewers wont mind female lead doing so. and as far as i know ekta, she wont miss this one and only opportunity of showing this without having to face the rage of audience πŸ˜†

if it happens, it will be by accident for sure. rishabh and preeta will consider it a mistake and they will regret it. i also think it wont be complete, they will stop just before the irreversible damage πŸ˜†

as far as marriage is concerned, i dont think rishabh and preeta will get married. karan is preeta's bhagya and she will get married to him again and again. karan will try to get them married but i dont think he will be successful.

preeta committing infidelity is actually good for preeran's future because that will make it easier for preeta to live with karan πŸ˜† i mean they will have to forgive eachother. apology and regret wont be one sided.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

as far as infidelity of the lead is concerned, ekta has shown it previously on itv. that too in her blockbuster shows.

Karan's fall was kinda expected like any male lead especially with his temper and narcissism. It was just about how. If preeta and Rishab were shown to have an affair then that would just be plain revenge. There won't be redemption. It'll be like a battle of who is the worst. It'll be like you did bad stuff now look what I will do to you. So I hope they don't do that. Also,the female leads in most Ekta shows atleast are always pure right?

But I do get your point, the ultimate theme is kundali Bhagya. So far,it doesn't seem like Karan is her kundali. Or maybe he could be. We don't know. But I hope they don't go down the infidelity path. It's not even about Karan, there'll be no redeeming for preeta and Rishab's character. 

Also it's not like she had no way out of this or something. She could have just not attended the wedding or she could have just sent a batch of divorce papers, that'd also prove she isn't after his money. So it's not even like she has no choice which is why if they go down infidelity path, it'd be terrible.

Edited by anandhi007 - 3 years ago
anandhi007 thumbnail

lol... i too think this is the only situation in which most of the viewers wont mind female lead doing so. and as far as i know ekta, she wont miss this one and only opportunity of showing this without having to face the rage of audience πŸ˜†

if it happens, it will be by accident for sure. rishabh and preeta will consider it a mistake and they will regret it. i also think it wont be complete, they will stop just before the irreversible damage πŸ˜†

as far as marriage is concerned, i dont think rishabh and preeta will get married. karan is preeta's bhagya and she will get married to him again and again. karan will try to get them married but i dont think he will be successful.

preeta committing infidelity is actually good for preeran's future because that will make it easier for preeta to live with karan πŸ˜† i mean they will have to forgive eachother. apology and regret wont be one sided.

Fair enough. Although the best thing would be for Rishab to get divorced from Sherlyn and preeta from Karan and them properly getting married atleast maybe for sarla's health or preeta's respect (without affairs). Or preeta not ending up with either of them and Rishab ending up with someone else. But I don't think either of this would be happening.

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Weekly episode tracks like kidnapping or terrorists etc etc are mostly dependent on TRP. Lekin, Lekin, Lekin main plot nahi. At least according to my observation. Kundali Bhagya apne first week on air se hi top ten mei tha aur slot leader bhi do mahine mein ban gaya. 

Aur Prithvi ke aane ke baad Kundali Bhagya no.1 se hila hi nahi for almost a year. Aur as is commonly believed Ekta is very superstitious plus kyunke Prithvi ke aane ke baad the show did so well they just couldn't stop themselves from milking it as much as possible. πŸ˜… Lalchi upperclass people. Any who par makers ne kahaani ko ekdum hi static rakkha uss waqt. 

Iska matlab toh ye hi hai na ke makers ne originally Prithvi ke character ke end ke baad ki ek kahaani already soch ke rakkhi hai jo wo abhi bhi show ka actual plot hai. Aur Karan ka redemption Rishabh aur Preeta se hi hoke jaata hai. Shayad audience ko ye shuruwaat mei pata bhi na chale ke Karan kab irredeamable mode se redemption wale mode pe chala jaye. πŸ˜‚