The meaning of Friday's episode - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

i am not ruling out the possibility of rishabh and preeta getting married because their kundalis are also connected to eachother. but there are very less chances of them getting married during the run of the show.

their marriage feels more like "and they lived happily hereafter" types. so they might be the end game who will be united in the very last episode of the show. they are highly compatible so preeta can lead a very peaceful life with rishabh.

even if they get married earlier than that, it would happen just before leap or after leap. and leap in kdb is not coming anytime soon.

karan is preeta's bhagya as of now but for how long we cant guess.

But for all of that Sherlyn should be out of the picture but Ruhi has been performing in shows with manit and she seems like one of the main characters. Unless she gets pregnant or something,even then they'll prolly bring a new sherlyn. Because every show has atleast one villain from the start, the others are either allies of this main negative lead or just phases. Like kkb has Aliya always or how BALH had ram's step family or kzk had Mohini even before komolika. Here we know that Kareena hates middle class girls and preeta but she never plots or anything. It's always Sherlyn and Prithvi and now Mahira. And I don't see how they'd still keep Sherlyn involved if she was out of Rishab's life so let's see.

Or I have a feeling they might just make Karan entirely negative for sometime and then give him redemption when they are about to end the show or when there's a leap. But the thing that's ticking is that so far we have atleast seen some sort of attraction preeta had towards Karan but nothing at all towards Rishab. She just considers him as a really good friend. Which is why even the possibility of Rishab and preeta as Endgame doesn't seem that possible. No matter what it is,they always showed her to be very comfortable around Karan. Like Karan is probably the only man she hugs and stuff. It's like she respects Rishab too much to even think of him any other way. No idea what the cvs have in mind,gonna watch with really low expectations. It's been more than like 700 episodes and probably only about 200 of them would actually make sense with the plotline, rest everything is just filler.

Edited by anandhi007 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

But for all of that Sherlyn should be out of the picture but Ruhi has been performing in shows with manit and she seems like one of the main characters. Unless she gets pregnant or something,even then they'll prolly bring a new sherlyn. Because every show has atleast one villain from the start, the others are either allies of this main negative lead or just phases. Like kkb has Aliya always or how BALH had ram's step family or kzk had Mohini even before komolika. Here we know that Kareena hates middle class girls and preeta but she never plots or anything. It's always Sherlyn and Prithvi and now Mahira. And I don't see how they'd still keep Sherlyn involved if she was out of Rishab's life so let's see.

Or I have a feeling they might just make Karan entirely negative for sometime and then give him redemption when they are about to end the show or when there's a leap. But the thing that's ticking is that so far we have atleast seen some sort of attraction preeta had towards Karan but nothing at all towards Rishab. She just considers him as a really good friend. Which is why even the possibility of Rishab and preeta as Endgame doesn't seem that possible. No matter what it is,they always showed her to be very comfortable around Karan. Like Karan is probably the only man she hugs and stuff. It's like she respects Rishab too much to even think of him any other way. No idea what the cvs have in mind,gonna watch with really low expectations. It's been more than like 700 episodes and probably only about 200 of them would actually make sense with the plotline, rest everything is just filler.

mohini was not a villain. she was almost like kareena in the beginning but changed later. she did not plot against prerna. main villain was komolika. and her presence in the show was on and off. sherlyn might be out of picture for sometime. who knows she might marry sameer πŸ˜†. u know komolika married anurag's cousin brother subroto after anurag divorced her.

sherlyn is not leaving anytime soon but she will be out of rishabh's life eventually. she might leave her baby behind with rishabh as prithvi will not be ready to accept it. and then preeta being karan's wife might give him motherly love. so he would consider rishabh and preeta his parents calling them mama papa πŸ˜†

there is also a possibility that rishabh preeta will be connected by kids and karan preeta by marriage. possibilities are endless πŸ€”

as far as preeta being comfortable with karan is concerned, she can also become confortable with rishabh in future. they showed companionship between karan and preeta before marriage. but after preeran marriage, it will be rishabh and preeta who will be eachother's support system.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

i am not ruling out the possibility of rishabh and preeta getting married because their kundalis are also connected to eachother. but there are very less chances of them getting married during the run of the show.

their marriage feels more like "and they lived happily hereafter" types. so they might be the end game who will be united in the very last episode of the show. they are highly compatible so preeta can lead a very peaceful life with rishabh.

even if they get married earlier than that, it would happen just before leap or after leap. and leap in kdb is not coming anytime soon.

karan is preeta's bhagya as of now but for how long we cant guess.

Yeah.  They seem too good for each otherπŸ˜†.Lets see who is written in preetas fateπŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah.  They seem too good for each otherπŸ˜†.Lets see who is written in preetas fateπŸ˜†

yeah rishabh and preeta seem too good for eachother. it seems no dramatic story will be left after their marriage bacause it is almost impossible to create misuderstanding between them πŸ˜†

but one thing is for sure, karan and preeta can not lead a happy married life. sarla removing preeta's chooda immediately after marriage also signifies it, and it is mentioned again and again. as chooda is the symbol of fertility and prosterity, i doubt they will get either. πŸ˜…

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

mohini was not a villain. she was almost like kareena in the beginning but changed later. she did not plot against prerna. main villain was komolika. and her presence in the show was on and off. sherlyn might be out of picture for sometime. who knows she might marry sameer πŸ˜†. u know komolika married anurag's cousin brother subroto after anurag divorced her.

sherlyn is not leaving anytime soon but she will be out of rishabh's life eventually. she might leave her baby behind with rishabh as prithvi will not be ready to accept it. and then preeta being karan's wife might give him motherly love. so he would consider rishabh and preeta his parents calling them mama papa πŸ˜†

there is also a possibility that rishabh preeta will be connected by kids and karan preeta by marriage. possibilities are endless πŸ€”

as far as preeta being comfortable with karan is concerned, she can also become confortable with rishabh in future. they showed companionship between karan and preeta before marriage. but after preeran marriage, it will be rishabh and preeta who will be eachother's support system.

As far as I remember Mohini did try getting Prerna married to her brother who is really old in exchange to save their house or something. She wasn't really plotting murder but she did try her best to remove Prerna from Anurag's life unlike Kareena who just bad mouths but doesn't actively do anything. Anyway, that's not the point here. 

Preeta and Rishab's relationship doesn't seem like it could be a practical husband wife situation to me. They are two people who worship each other and respect each other immensely, that's a road to a lifelong amazing loving friendship maybe not so much as a romantic relationship. It's almost like they respect each other too much to even touch each other sometimes.

As far as Sherlyn is concerned, they still haven't exposed her pregnancy so right when things are looking down and preeta enters as bahu she might reveal she is pregnant and that preeta is trying to harm her baby or something. That's typical ITV drama. And for Rishab,I feel like either there's still a chance they might bring in another girl for him. I see it going two ways,one like you said Rishab and preeta having some sort of relationship to prove sarla's curse that Karan will only understand when someone close to him betrays him. Or it could just be that because of a girl(preeta) two brothers are going against each other and doesn't have to be like Rishab and preeta having any relationship,just that he supports her and not Karan. And him going against Karan completely and not even talking to him after a point or something. To Karan, that would be his greatest punishment right? His own brother being ashamed of him and hating him for who he has become. Because from the beginning they have been hinting at the unique relationship these two share. It's like Rishab is more than just a brother to Karan. Even in the meeting they had with Sherlyn for the first time in a restaurant or something Rishab speaks so highly of Karan that he is so proud of him and Karan gives all his success to Rishab so Rishab being ashamed of Karan would be a biggest slap on his face. I like this approach better than using preeta as a pawn in relationships but let's see how they take it. Also, it's so nice to have discussions on such contrasting opinions in a nice manner.

an_am thumbnail

As far as I remember Mohini did try getting Prerna married to her brother who is really old in exchange to save their house or something. She wasn't really plotting murder but she did try her best to remove Prerna from Anurag's life unlike Kareena who just bad mouths but doesn't actively do anything. Anyway, that's not the point here. 

Preeta and Rishab's relationship doesn't seem like it could be a practical husband wife situation to me. They are two people who worship each other and respect each other immensely, that's a road to a lifelong amazing loving friendship maybe not so much as a romantic relationship. It's almost like they respect each other too much to even touch each other sometimes.

As far as Sherlyn is concerned, they still haven't exposed her pregnancy so right when things are looking down and preeta enters as bahu she might reveal she is pregnant and that preeta is trying to harm her baby or something. That's typical ITV drama. And for Rishab,I feel like either there's still a chance they might bring in another girl for him. I see it going two ways,one like you said Rishab and preeta having some sort of relationship to prove sarla's curse that Karan will only understand when someone close to him betrays him. Or it could just be that because of a girl(preeta) two brothers are going against each other and doesn't have to be like Rishab and preeta having any relationship,just that he supports her and not Karan. And him going against Karan completely and not even talking to him after a point or something. To Karan, that would be his greatest punishment right? His own brother being ashamed of him and hating him for who he has become. Because from the beginning they have been hinting at the unique relationship these two share. It's like Rishab is more than just a brother to Karan. Even in the meeting they had with Sherlyn for the first time in a restaurant or something Rishab speaks so highly of Karan that he is so proud of him and Karan gives all his success to Rishab so Rishab being ashamed of Karan would be a biggest slap on his face. I like this approach better than using preeta as a pawn in relationships but let's see how they take it. Also, it's so nice to have discussions on such contrasting opinions in a nice manner.

@bold1... i was talking about old kzk. havent watched the new one.

@bold2... that is the matter of perspective. rishta fans do see them as a romantic couple.

@bold3... as i said sherlyn is not leaving anytime soon. its a long way to go.

@bold4... the two ways u mentioned are not mutually exclusive. they very well can happen at the same time.

anandhi007 thumbnail

@bold1... i was talking about old kzk. havent watched the new one.

@bold2... that is the matter of perspective. rishta fans do see them as a romantic couple.

@bold3... as i said sherlyn is not leaving anytime soon. its a long way to go.

@bold4... the two ways u mentioned are not mutually exclusive. they very well can happen at the same time.

I guess that makes sense. I don't see preeran as a couple and neither do I see rishta as one :3 and about the two ways, yup there's a chance they can happen at the same time. It's just if it doesn't then if things go just by the second way then the only character that went down would have been Karan and only his redemption unlike the other case where preeta would be used as a pawn in their romantic lives, screwing everyone's characters. But it's a TV show so for drama's sake,they might do anything.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sherlyn nor Ruhi are going anywhere anytime soon. Niether, is Karan going to turn negative. Karan has basically been the same person that he was at the beginning of the show the only real difference being the back ground music.  Karan is Preeta's fate but that fate just isn't that great. But even more importantly how have u not seen the attraction between Rishabh and Preeta? Sure it isn't an absurd load of falling and catching, but Preeta was perpetually on the edge of falling for both of boys, untill the Monisha track came along, and then just after it, the moment Preeta's feelings were entirely tilting towards Karan he leaves her in the middle of the road at the middle of the night.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

@Bold- LOL only in ITV land would two people who are perfect for each other like preeta and rishabh  not be practical, as ITV requires high drama which a perfect pairing like Rishta can't give, so in itv land only toxic pairings like preeta and karan are practical for required drama, unless Rishta is made a couple and karan is turned more negative to create trouble in their marriage.... anything is possible. 

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- LOL only in ITV land would two people who are perfect for each other like preeta and rishabh  not be practical, as ITV requires high drama which a perfect pairing like Rishta can't give, so in itv land only toxic pairings like preeta and karan are practical for required drama, unless Rishta is made a couple and karan is turned more negative to create trouble in their marriage.... anything is possible. 

True, although ideally it'd make more sense if they just bring in different people who are actually compatible with Karan,preeta and Rishab respectively :3 Karan and preeta are too different from each other while Rishab and preeta are too like each other. But obviously out of Karan and Rishab,Rishab is more compatible with preeta. 

Edited by anandhi007 - 3 years ago