The meaning of Friday's episode

Posted: 3 years ago

I feel that this Friday's episode is really important for the story. It has a lot of significant dialogues and moments. Let me just make a list!

Firstly, Sherlyn and Mahira's dialogue. Sherlyn says that Karan Rishabh se jagda kar liya. I feel that it's not about this actual moment but they will really fight with each other in the future. Brothers rivaly is on the way.

Sherlyn says one more thing. She says that Karan and Preeta love each other deeply. Sherlyn always understands the feelings of others. She knows about Rishabh's feelings for Preeta while anyone else (except Mahesh) doesn't even imagine that. She really knows people. So I guess she says the truth πŸ˜€

Mahira is over excited. Means shaadi nahin hogiπŸ˜†

Then we goes to the Rakhi-Rishabh scene. We can see here that Rakhi has accepted Preeta as Karan's wife and wants them to be husband and wife. As I remember (correct me if I am wrong) this is the first time she says it openly. If Preeta is going to live with the Luthras then Rakhi will support her. Thank you, Rakhi ji. I almost forgave you πŸ˜„

Rishabh says that Karan has changed drastically. That he is not Karan they knew before. I think it's true. Karan has changed. Even the relationship between two brothers has changed. I presume that priorities have changed for Karan. For Karan it was always Rishabh who comes first. Now it's his revenge and the turmoil inside him that burning him badly.

Rishabh says that Karan is angry with himself. That is how the writers trying to explain Karan's behaviour. Well, kind of explanation πŸ˜†

Then Rishabh raises a very important question: "Why can't Preeta behave with Karan same way as he does with her?" And answers: "She should!" One more time I say the relationship between the brothers has changed! Rishabh is ready to see Karan's punishment! Remember how Karan insisted that Rishabh should take his side after the shaadi because Rishabh is his brother. And Rishabh, more or less, accepted Karan's words. The situation has changed! Rishabh is not ready to support Karan anymore! That is really important thing!

Rakhi knows that Preeta would never hurt Karan. We should add to Rakhi's words the scene after the dance. Preeta defenses Karan! She again defenses him! Even if it is only to calm down Shrishti. Still she defenses him. And that is how things will be in the future. Preeta won't hurt Karan deliberately.

Then we shift to the dance scene.

Karan says that he will show Preeta's right place today. She is his wife. Matlab at the end of the night he will have to accept (voluntarily or not) her as a wife. We should wait and watch πŸ˜„

The song is just on point! This is actually what Preeta will get the moment she enters Luthra's mansion as his wife. Hatred, pain, abuse...😒

Then the actual dance... The end of the dance.

There is a moment Karan hides Preeta behind the back forbidding Rishabh to interfere. Their intense look. And how Rishabh let the dance to continue first. But then he stepped in between and guarded Preeta. And Rishabh's "Ab aur nahin". This is the most important moment at the whole episode! I do believe that the writers tell us the future story in short😁

Karan will torture Preeta. And that is how the rift between the two brothers will grow more and more. And they will fight for Preeta. I don't know will be there Karan's sacrifice for Rishabh's love or will not. But we will get brothers rivaly for sure.

The episode has the deep meaning. We rarely have this kind of episode. Most of them are just for the time pass. Today's one is not.

I am super excited!πŸ™ˆπŸ˜

Originally posted by _Runa_

I feel that this Friday's episode is really important for the story. It has a lot of significant dialogues and moments. Let me just make a list!

Firstly, Sherlyn and Mahira's dialogue. Sherlyn says that Karan Rishabh se jagda kar liya. I feel that it's not about this actual moment but they will really fight with each other in the future. Brothers rivaly is on the way.

Sherlyn says one more thing. She says that Karan and Preeta love each other deeply. Sherlyn always understands the feelings of others. She knows about Rishabh's feelings for Preeta while anyone else (except Mahesh) doesn't even imagine that. She really knows people. So I guess she says the truth πŸ˜€

Mahira is over excited. Means shaadi nahin hogiπŸ˜†

Then we goes to the Rakhi-Rishabh scene. We can see here that Rakhi has accepted Preeta as Karan's wife and wants them to be husband and wife. As I remember (correct me if I am wrong) this is the first time she says it openly. If Preeta is going to live with the Luthras then Rakhi will support her. Thank you, Rakhi ji. I almost forgave you πŸ˜„

Rishabh says that Karan has changed drastically. That he is not Karan they knew before. I think it's true. Karan has changed. Even the relationship between two brothers has changed. I presume that priorities have changed for Karan. For Karan it was always Rishabh who comes first. Now it's his revenge and the turmoil inside him that burning him badly.

Rishabh says that Karan is angry with himself. That is how the writers trying to explain Karan's behaviour. Well, kind of explanation πŸ˜†

Then Rishabh raises a very important question: "Why can't Preeta behave with Karan same way as he does with her?" And answers: "She should!" One more time I say the relationship between the brothers has changed! Rishabh is ready to see Karan's punishment! Remember how Karan insisted that Rishabh should take his side after the shaadi because Rishabh is his brother. And Rishabh, more or less, accepted Karan's words. The situation has changed! Rishabh is not ready to support Karan anymore! That is really important thing!

Rakhi knows that Preeta would never hurt Karan. We should add to Rakhi's words the scene after the dance. Preeta defenses Karan! She again defenses him! Even if it is only to calm down Shrishti. Still she defenses him. And that is how things will be in the future. Preeta won't hurt Karan deliberately.

Then we shift to the dance scene.

Karan says that he will show Preeta's right place today. She is his wife. Matlab at the end of the night he will have to accept (voluntarily or not) her as a wife. We should wait and watch πŸ˜„

The song is just on point! This is actually what Preeta will get the moment she enters Luthra's mansion as his wife. Hatred, pain, abuse...😒

Then the actual dance... The end of the dance.

There is a moment Karan hides Preeta behind the back forbidding Rishabh to interfere. Their intense look. And how Rishabh let the dance to continue first. But then he stepped in between and guarded Preeta. And Rishabh's "Ab aur nahin". This is the most important moment at the whole episode! I do believe that the writers tell us the future story in short😁

Karan will torture Preeta. And that is how the rift between the two brothers will grow more and more. And they will fight for Preeta. I don't know will be there Karan's sacrifice for Rishabh's love or will not. But we will get brothers rivaly for sure.

The episode has the deep meaning. We rarely have this kind of episode. Most of them are just for the time pass. Today's one is not.

I am super excited!πŸ™ˆπŸ˜

Well I want devine justice for Preeta. No matter if Karan is a ridiculously toxic partner, at the end of the day his love for his brother outweighs a lot of things for him.  

Originally posted by TheM5393

Well I want devine justice for Preeta. No matter if Karan is a ridiculously toxic partner, at the end of the day his love for his brother outweighs a lot of things for him.  

I agree. At the end of the day his love for Rishabh outweighs everything. But to see that we should wait till the end of the day πŸ™‚

He is like wounded tiger now. He may attack anyone.

Luthra people behave like he is not well, insane. They don't mind him, agree with him, smile. They scared of things he can do.

@bold - I don't believe she will get itπŸ˜”

I agree. At the end of the day his love for Rishabh outweighs everything. But to see that we should wait till the end of the day πŸ™‚

Luthra people behave like he is not well, insane. They don't mind him, agree with him, smile. They scared of things he can do.

why? i believe she will get this.

Given both of their feelings for preeta and their two different approaches to preeta, it definitely is inevitable that the brotherly love will eventually turn into rivalry in the future. No way balaji developed this silent love triangle for so long to scrap it permanently.... when the writers are done with stretching the exposure of the villains, they most likely will go back to the love triangle then and bring it to it's high point. It is unlike balaji to waste a big track like love triangle. 

@TM. i dont think there will be any serious rivalry among brothers. there are a lot of such scenes in where rishabh interferes whenever someone tries to hurt preeta. he just cant see her in pain.

rishabh tries to make karan understand the sanctity of marriage and innocence of preeta but he also tries not to come between husband and wife. i think scenerio will remain the same.

rishabh jo pehle kar raha hai us se ziada kuch nhi kare ga. kar bhi kia sakta hai. jo bhi karna hai karan ne hi karna hai. kyon k karan bohat kuch kar sakta hai.

aaj main tumhe tumari sahi jagah dikhaun ga wali baat se i agree.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

Given both of their feelings for preeta and their two different approaches to preeta, it definitely is inevitable that the brotherly love will eventually turn into rivalry in the future. No way balaji developed this silent love triangle for so long to scrap it permanently.... when the writers are done with stretching the exposure of the villains, they most likely will go back to the love triangle then and bring it to it's high point. It is unlike balaji to waste a big track like love triangle. 

but there are other ways to explore love triangle. where will rivalry lead to? that too among such loving brothers?

in my opinion, karan's redemption will be mainly centred around him pushing preeta towards rishabh after coming to know about preeta's innocence and rishabh's love.  karan will deem himself unworthy of preeta and he will try to unite rishabh and preeta by deliberatey showing himself bad in front of them.

All I can say is this post is πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I want to believe that just as much as Karan loves Rishabh, Rishabh also loves Karan. Both of the brothers are opposites yet in the essence of things basically the same.

I know I sound pretentiously philosophical for daily soap. But this is the only place wher I feel like my blabbering is at the very least read by a few.πŸ€ͺ

So the facts of Kundali Bhagya are that Rishabh fell in love with Preeta first, but so did Karan right before Rishabh and Sherlyn's wedding. Both of them love each other and their family more than Preeta for all practical purposes.  Both of them distrust Prithvi from the begining. Prithvi is also there mutual male sautan. 

The only REAL difference between their relationships with Preeta is not trust. But trust in context of family and also money. 

What I think is the makers are moving towards very slowly of course but surely towards sacrifice from both the brothers which will hopefully finally give Preeta an actual choice and she should leave them both for dust. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by an_am

why? i believe she will get this.

Pragya's experienceπŸ˜ƒ

Pragya lost her sister, lost her elder daughter, had to tolerate husband's wrath and his lover, had to live almost 30 years separated from her family, had to leave one of her twins, the whole life of loneliness. Add to that amount attempts of murder, humiliation, fear.

I know at the end of the show she will be happy with Abhi and her twins. Maybe even Kiara will be found alive. But still... Is it justice?

The ocean of pain and a drop of happiness. I don't feel like it's fair enough πŸ€”

I believe Preeta will get the same. More or less. This shows are not about happiness. They're all about suffering and struggle.

Edited by _Runa_ - 3 years ago