Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

in late pregnancy, sherlyn would want to leave luthra house to live with prithvi but selfish prithvi will refuse to accept the baby. heartbtoken sherlyn will go out of rishabh's life leaving her baby behind for the sake of the welfare of her child. rishabh will keep that baby as his own. but no one other than preeta will accept that baby in luthra house. so preeta being karan's wife will give that baby motherly love. so he will call rishabh and preeta his parents.

and i dont think prithlyn baby will be bad like them.  ekta k shows main to parvarish matter karti hai. he will be a good person like karan virani ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. But sherlyn itni acchi hogi kya ?๐Ÿ˜†. I mean tanu was willing to let her child die๐Ÿ˜†. But even if sherlyn doesn't  need the child Preeta will adopt it๐Ÿ˜†.

Yeah. Tulsi's actual son was ๐Ÿคข Whereas karan was ideal son. Even Archanas own daughter  were shown as villian ๐Ÿคข. So your theory is right.

mala06 thumbnail

EK shows aise hi hote hain dark. is main naya kiya hai? ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah. But itna dark kitney salosey nahi hua hain ๐Ÿ˜†. Honestly  sometimes  i miss her previous shows. Atleast every week there was some dhamaka. Now to have one climax scene we have to wait months๐Ÿ˜ต

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. But itna dark kitney salosey nahi hua hain ๐Ÿ˜†. Honestly  sometimes  i miss her previous shows. Atleast every week there was some dhamaka. Now to have one climax scene we have to wait months๐Ÿ˜ต

๐Ÿคฃ

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeah itna dark kafi saalon se nahi hua tha. but karan is the darkest male lead among all the leads of currently running shows. and kdb seems more like her previous shows. the complexity of the relationships is on the same level as her old shows.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

yeah itna dark kafi saalon se nahi hua tha. but karan is the darkest male lead among all the leads of currently running shows. and kdb seems more like her previous shows. the complexity of the relationships is on the same level as her old shows.

Yeah there is a possibility ekta will take more inspiration from her old shows and go for dark and intense twists regarding the dynamics of preeta and the luthra brothers. 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah there is a possibility ekta will take more inspiration from her old shows and go for dark and intense twists regarding the dynamics of preeta and the luthra brothers. 

i actually want this triangle to be dark and intense. i am bored of the same repetitive and useless comic tracks they have been showing from three years.

mala06 thumbnail

i actually want this triangle to be dark and intense. i am bored of the same repetitive and useless comic tracks they have been showing from three years.

I think the actual version of the story is different.  But since people enjoyed comedic tracks, we haven't  been able to witness it. Karan might always be supposed to be dark like this and because of filler tracks the writer must have enough time to think about the actual track. Also preeran jodi was popular.  Still they changed karans chatacter completely from funny male lead to the corrupt person he is now.

I just worry that by actual track start  both dheeraj, shraddha and  Manit might get older๐Ÿ˜† no offence to anyone ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

I think the actual version of the story is different.  But since people enjoyed comedic tracks, we haven't  been able to witness it. Karan might always be supposed to be dark like this and because of filler tracks the writer must have enough time to think about the actual track. Also preeran jodi was popular.  Still they changed karans chatacter completely from funny male lead to the corrupt person he is now.

I just worry that by actual track start  both dheeraj, shraddha and  Manit might get older๐Ÿ˜† no offence to anyone ๐Ÿ˜†

true. actual story was always supposed to be like this. whatever makers have done after preeran wedding, they did it after a lot of consideration. the comic tracks had nothing to do with the basic plot of the show.

and yes they all might get older before we witness some real romance in the show ๐Ÿ˜†

mala06 thumbnail

true. actual story was always supposed to be like this. whatever makers have done after preeran wedding, they did it after a lot of consideration. the comic tracks had nothing to do with the basic plot of the show.

and yes they all might get older before we witness some real romance in the show ๐Ÿ˜†

Atleast  in this show leap will look like actual leap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†