Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

@TM. i dont think there will be any serious rivalry among brothers. there are a lot of such scenes in where rishabh interferes whenever someone tries to hurt preeta. he just cant see her in pain.

rishabh tries to make karan understand the sanctity of marriage and innocence of preeta but he also tries not to come between husband and wife. i think scenerio will remain the same.

rishabh jo pehle kar raha hai us se ziada kuch nhi kare ga. kar bhi kia sakta hai. jo bhi karna hai karan ne hi karna hai. kyon k karan bohat kuch kar sakta hai.

aaj main tumhe tumari sahi jagah dikhaun ga wali baat se i agree.

I agree with you that Rishabh won't interfere between Karan and Preeta. He won't do it now or in the near future. But I think that the story will come to the point where he won't be able to accept Preeta being abused by Karan. And he will interfere as a brother, as a friend and as man who loves.

_Runa_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I want to believe that just as much as Karan loves Rishabh, Rishabh also loves Karan. Both of the brothers are opposites yet in the essence of things basically the same.

I know I sound pretentiously philosophical for daily soap. But this is the only place wher I feel like my blabbering is at the very least read by a few.πŸ€ͺ

So the facts of Kundali Bhagya are that Rishabh fell in love with Preeta first, but so did Karan right before Rishabh and Sherlyn's wedding. Both of them love each other and their family more than Preeta for all practical purposes.  Both of them distrust Prithvi from the begining. Prithvi is also there mutual male sautan. 

The only REAL difference between their relationships with Preeta is not trust. But trust in context of family and also money. 

What I think is the makers are moving towards very slowly of course but surely towards sacrifice from both the brothers which will hopefully finally give Preeta an actual choice and she should leave them both for dust. πŸ˜ƒ

@bold - This is the most beautiful scenario for Preeta!

Honestly, I don't see any other choice for making the trio happy while they're are all in love. They should leave each other, find another life partners and live a peaceful life.

_Runa_ thumbnail

Until Karan is unaware about Rishabh's feelings he will defend his rights for Preeta frantically. Like a mad man. He is very possessive in his love and his anger. Rishabh respects the marriage institute so he will stay quiet about his feelings. Their fight will be subconscious. Rishabh will protect Preeta from Karan. Karan will be mad at Preeta and angry with Rishabh. This will continue until he learns of his brother's feelings. Then we may have redemption and sacrifice track. But it's a long way to go.
The two brothers love each other, no doubt. But as Rishabh said Karan has changed. Their love will also change. It won't be blind love as now. There will be pain also in their love. I feel so.

When I say that there will be rivaly or fight between two brothers I don't mean that they will be ready to kill each other. I don't believe they can do that ever! It will be fight of two men for a woman they love which will bring them a lot of pain and guilt.

That's how I see the future of KDB. I may be totally wrong 😁

Edited by _Runa_ - 3 years ago
RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Until Karan is unaware about Rishabh's feelings he will defend his rights for Preeta frantically. Like a mad man. He is very possessive in his love and his anger. Rishabh respects the marriage institute so he will stay quiet about his feelings. Their fight will be subconscious. Rishabh will protect Preeta from Karan. Karan will be mad at Preeta and angry with Rishabh. This will continue until he learns of his brother's feelings. Then we may have redemption and sacrifice track. But it's a long way to go.
The two brothers love each other, no doubt. But as Rishabh said Karan has changed. Their love will also change. It won't be blind love as now. There will be pain also in their love. I feel so.

When I say that there will be rivaly or fight between two brothers I don't mean that they will be ready to kill each other. I don't believe they can do that ever! It will be fight of two men for a woman they love which will bring them a lot of pain and guilt.

Chahke bhi isse zyada sehmat nahi ho paati kisi se. Preeta ke dupatto ka dushman versus Preeta ke dupatto ka rakhwala.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Pragya's experienceπŸ˜ƒ

Pragya lost her sister, lost her elder daughter, had to tolerate husband's wrath and his lover, had to live almost 30 years separated from her family, had to leave one of her twins, the whole life of loneliness. Add to that amount attempts of murder, humiliation, fear.

I know at the end of the show she will be happy with Abhi and her twins. Maybe even Kiara will be found alive. But still... Is it justice?

The ocean of pain and a drop of happiness. I don't feel like it's fair enough πŸ€”

I believe Preeta will get the same. More or less. This shows are not about happiness. They're all about suffering and struggle.

i have not watched even a single episode of kkb so no idea about that. but i have watched a lot of other ekta's shows. i am more into the triangles btw. and they did not leave me unsatisfied. every angle is explored and karmic justice is shown. it is ekta's hallmark.

an_am thumbnail

beautifully explained. i totally agree with ur points. i too think that will happen.

i took rivalry in the sense that they will hate each other or try to harm eachother. we know that can not happen πŸ˜†

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you that Rishabh won't interfere between Karan and Preeta. He won't do it now or in the near future. But I think that the story will come to the point where he won't be able to accept Preeta being abused by Karan. And he will interfere as a brother, as a friend and as man who loves.

One situation where I see the possibility of preeta and Rishab marrying is when Sherlyn is out of the picture and Preeta gets humiliated so Rishab stepping in to protect her honour or something.

But they have given us almost a year of abuse and toxicity, it's high time they start showing redemption :3 I understand that they can't reveal the villains already as the show doesn't have anyone else other than Prithvi and Sherlyn for that but they can atleast show preeta's innocence without revealing the villians

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also,to add on to what you said. Remember when sarla told Karan that you won't understand our pain until someone you really trust betrays you and hurts you. Maybe that's foreshadowing about Rishab. I mean obviously Rishab wouldn't betray or hurt Karan consciously but if he feels like his brother is going in the wrong path and he has no choice but to do that then I can see him doing that. And we all know about Karan, he'll only see it as his brother betraying him and not the bigger picture.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Also,to add on to what you said. Remember when sarla told Karan that you won't understand our pain until someone you really trust betrays you and hurts you. Maybe that's foreshadowing about Rishab. I mean obviously Rishab wouldn't betray or hurt Karan consciously but if he feels like his brother is going in the wrong path and he has no choice but to do that then I can see him doing that. And we all know about Karan, he'll only see it as his brother betraying him and not the bigger picture.

well that increases the chances of rishabh and preeta committing infidelity. obviously they can not do it intenionally or to hurt karan but constant abuse by karan and undying support from rishabh might lead preeta to find solace in rishabh in a weak moment. on the other hand a heartbroken rishabh from decietful wife who already has a soft corner for preeta will reciprocate. 

that will be the best karmic revenge.

_Runa_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

i have not watched even a single episode of kkb so no idea about that. but i have watched a lot of other ekta's shows. i am more into the triangles btw. and they did not leave me unsatisfied. every angle is explored and karmic justice is shown. it is ekta's hallmark.

I didn't watch other shows besides KKB and KDBπŸ˜„

I do hope you are right! It will be really good to see justice for every character in the show.