Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Apparently He also said, he came back from the Europe extremely unwell.  And when he would go to get his medicines, even pharmacist said that these are really high does, for whom is it being taken.

Europe ? was it a trip ?

Don't they usually not give medicine without a prescription ?

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

This is so disturbing, and the bodyguard seems genuine.

He basically confirmed pretty much everything that K.K. Singh accused Rhea of in the FIR. So her family indeed came to settle in his house, his family didn't because Rhea didn't like it -.- What kind of shameless, ghatiya people are they? You invade somebody's personal home and use his money for your own expenses?!

He also confirmed that SSR trusted her so he let her handle his money and his cards. He said that she used SSR like a money card, organised parties with his money while Sushant on the other hand had a simple lifestyle. 

He also said that Sush and him used to do gymming together, played cricket together, that he was all fine and passionate about everything before Rhea came to his life. What a disgusting human being, it's unbelievable!

Damn, we can't even imagine the pain Sushant went through. She muddled his personality and drove him to a point where he preferred sleeping, something he was afraid of because he isn't in full control (like someone mentioned in the thread) than being awake and being his natural, authentic self. Like his bodyguard said, you wouldn't wish what happened to him to even your worst enemy.

How hollow one must be to pull off such an act for months is beyond my understanding. This is so heart-breaking💔

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Her career never even began.

lulz IKR!! Sick boitch !!! My heart.... was not a fan of his per se but never hated him, strongly disliked ankita. He did not deserve this man, paata nahi ye manhoos rhea aur uski karamjali khandan kahan se aagaye uske zindagi mein. 

buttercups2020 thumbnail

SHe took money okay fine. Partying when your partner is sick? I dont get it ..Not once but again and again,.And then talk about eternal love.

And her parents let her? heck , they were a part of it? This is beyond human.

But wait till people come and say if somebody is unwell, should the other partner stop living🤔 This is coming super soon i am so sure.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Europe ? was it a trip ?

Don't they usually not give medicine without a prescription ?

I dont know , I dont understand it as well. If you ask me, I just heard an interview where his gym trainer did say that he had no clue about his medications. While Ankita said, the same trainer was there when they were together and Sushant was taking injections for something and he knew about it. How can a gym trainer not know about the medications prescribed to him.. I dont get it. You see in his outings he did not look fresh at all.

AAbout the trip, well it was around Oct , he went to CERN , disneyland. Infact Rhea's close friend Rumy has said he was admitted for deep depression in Oct. So fans are questioning how come he was extremely well during the trip and was immediately admitted after coming back. Nothing adds up.

Media was told he had dengue. If you go by Ankita's interview she said his eldest sister , who he was closest to treated like mother, never denied anything, wanted him to come to her at around that time and he was ready to go but later on denied..She was crying that the brother is going away from her. She was very upset. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

And her parents let her? heck , they were a part of it? This is beyond human.

But wait till people come and say if somebody is unwell, should the other partner stop living🤔 This is coming super soon i am so sure.

I dont know , even the servants said so that there were good amount of parties, too much expenditures, food wastage and when they mentioned that the monthly expenses have increased drastically , she got upset.Also the body guard said none of Sushant's friends, family members came, it was Rhea, Rhea's friends, parents and her brother and his friends who came frequently... So thats that. People might believe having frequent parties , when someone who is extremely ill is your eternal love is living your life. Well there perception. I deny to accept it.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This just gets murkier and murkier to be honest.. I honestly don't know what will be the outcome of it all

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The girl was worse than I thought at first 👎🏼

buttercups2020 thumbnail

I dont know , I dont understand it as well. If you ask me, I just heard an interview where his gym trainer did say that he had no clue about his medications. While Ankita said, the same trainer was there when they were together and Sushant was taking injections for something and he knew about it. How can a gym trainer not know about the medications prescribed to him.. I dont get it. You see in his outings he did not look fresh at all.

AAbout the trip, well it was around Oct , he went to CERN , disneyland. Infact Rhea's close friend Rumy has said he was admitted for deep depression in Oct. So fans are questioning how come he was extremely well during the trip and was immediately admitted after coming back. Nothing adds up.

Media was told he had dengue. If you go by Ankita's interview she said his eldest sister , who he was closest to treated like mother, never denied anything, wanted him to come to her at around that time and he was ready to go but later on denied..She was crying that the brother is going away from her. She was very upset. 

Not just ankita, even his father had said that usse baat karna kam hoagya tha because we just couldnt reach him because of frequent number changes.

Ankita also said how his father one day called her telling its been so long he couldnt connect through his son!! This is so heart breaking!!
His sister wanted to take him away because of apparent dangue . Which makes sense because dangue does leave you weak . But rumy said it was deep depression and because rhea had to leave for some work her family came and took after him . 

If he was that unwell that her family had to come, why didnt he go with his sister?

Or, why didnt his sister who was living in mumbai called to look after him?

My mind is jammed. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBX48vEr3uM

In sync with FIR and the bodyguard's statement. Well what was Mumbai Police actually doing all this while. Will Bihar Police gathering all this make any sense until the Mumbai Police decides to cooperate. This has now become ego clash as well. Only and Only media intervention can let this continue. Unfortunately Republic has been capturing it and I have to watch the halla... however no other channel in their quest to prove this is circus created by Arnab.. But I do know in this situation only Social media trial can help