Video: Bodyguard- SSR use to sleep most of the time ,Rhea would party

Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/VsjgC0pHFXs

On republic Tv, Reported interviewed SSR’s bodyguard which he was let go on April 2020.

He mentioned

Rhea would party and took charge of finances

After he started the medication Sushant use to sleep most of the time

FIR charges are correct and must be investigated as 15 crore in one year is a lot as SSR was a simple man and spent his life with simplicity

SSR family was absent and there was a party every weekend with Rhea family while SSR would be sleeping upstair

There was too much waste of money from food to parties with rhea friends and parents and brother.

Rhea would make all decision while SSR would be in his room resting and sleeping.

SSR cannot commit suicide, he was a iron man and before rhea he was working on Iron Man project

(That was one of his dream)

Before I use to chat with Ssr but after rhea came he would just be in his room sleeping.

Rhea removed the entire staff from accountant to chef. 
SSR sister would visit And love with SSR for days but after rhea none of his family would visit.  He never saw them. 

I would drop rhea’s brother to places in SSR cars

Video is not available yet on Republic TV, it was on LIVE.

Edited by Bekind - 3 years ago

Just finished watching live interview of SSR bodyguard. It just break my heart💔💔💔

How can someone be so evil? What did SSR do to deserve this? What medication was he on? Sleeping pills? What pills was he on? No wonder he gained weight. CBI is a must for this case.

rhea never loved SSR. All that nautanki on IG👎🏼 how can you party when your boyfriend is not well and leave him when he needed you the most. 

Edited by Bekind - 3 years ago

in film companion interview he said he hardly sleep for 2-3 hours, he reads books instead.

Case of ODing ?

Originally posted by S_H_Y

in film companion interview he said he hardly sleep for 2-3 hours, he reads books instead.

Case of ODing ?

That's what I thought too. Sushant had said this for years that he didn't sleep much

I thought he had insomnia.

Case of ODing ?

Not sure when the interview of film companion was shot. But bodyguard mentioned it started November 2019.

Sushant has stated in so many interviews that he barely slept 2-3 hours a day. Hmm...who's telling the truth and who is lying?

Case of ODing ?

He has always been an insomniac . Even during Pavitra he would say he doesnt sleep a lot. When he left the show Ankita used to say, he would hardly sleep for more than three hours, she said he is so hardworking  sleeps at 4 and gets up at 7. So yea sleeping part is so so weird. Oh gosh if its true I am seriously feeling devastated.

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

That's what I thought too. Sushant had said this for years that he didn't sleep much

Bodyguard said after rhea came SSR would sleep most of the time. Starting November 2019

Originally posted by asmi_joya

He has always been an insomniac . Even during Pavitra he would say he doesnt sleep a lot. When he left the show Ankita used to say, he would hardly sleep for more than three hours, she said he is so hardworking  sleeps at 4 and gets up at 7. So yea sleeping part is so so weird. Oh gosh if its true I am seriously feeling devastated.

Kriti said the same. Ye toh bohut kam sota hai. Ankita and Kriti would totally know.

The details are just horrific.