Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I wish I hadn't opened this thread. I was trying to avoid it for some reason but did it finally out of curiosity. These details are so horrific that I am unable to think properly. I clearly remember in the interview where he spoke about how to he fears death because for whatever 2-3 hours that he sleeps he isn't in control and that's scary. Oh god! What was being done to him? No human is treated this way if what is being said is true. 

Psychiatric medicines cannot be taken just like that. The medicines are also so difficult to get as they aren't available in every medic store. Strong sleeping pills require proper prescriptions with the date intact. I have personally faced questions from the chemists each time I have gone to get these medicines for myself and another member of my family who suffers from schizophrenia. You have to get a fresh prescription from the doctor every time the dose is over to get new ones. 

My head is aching after seeing this not because things are confusing but things seem to be getting clearer for the first time. I don't want this to be true. It's too bad and horrific. 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dreadful!!! Words cannot express the horror I feel after reading these details... May god give strength to Sushant's family and 'real' friends to endure the horrific details and seek justice for him.

Why didn't Mumbai police question the bodyguard?? Personal bodyguard will know a lot of things as they are with the stars almost all the time. Sounds like a case of overdose. 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally saw the video.

Damn, dont think I can sleep today.

This is so so sad.And not normal.

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god what bad company can do and I used to like the girl

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Flame.

I wish I hadn't opened this thread. I was trying to avoid it for some reason but did it finally out of curiosity. These details are so horrific that I am unable to think properly. I clearly remember in the interview where he spoke about how to he fears death because for whatever 2-3 hours that he sleeps he isn't in control and that's scary. Oh god! What was being done to him? No human is treated this way if what is being said is true. 

Psychiatric medicines cannot be taken just like that. The medicines are also so difficult to get as they aren't available in every medic store. Strong sleeping pills require proper prescriptions with the date intact. I have personally faced questions from the chemists each time I have gone to get these medicines for myself and another member of my family who suffers from schizophrenia. You have to get a fresh prescription from the doctor every time the dose is over to get new ones. 

My head is aching after seeing this not because things are confusing but things seem to be getting clearer for the first time. I don't want this to be true. It's too bad and horrific. 

He did mention, the sister stopped coming and only her family was there around. He also mentioned the word behosh. Do these anti depressants induce sleep for long hours. Ankita also mentioned how the elder sister was crying that her brother is going away from her..He was ready to go with her and then suddenly denied. I feel so bad.. This is so scary. She said sabse alag kiya, mere se. Chef change kar diya .. Accountant change.. sote rehte the he mentioned so many times .. again and again its been mentioned. What is all this...Is it not in sync with what has been put in FIR.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is painful to read.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think I should take a break from internet

And may you never ever find peace never everrrr

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

I had no idea he stopped chatting with fans.. as I didn't log on to insta much this year. 

I don't know how much Rhea is involved in his death.. but whatever it is, her career is over.

don't worry. 

She never had a career to begin with 🥱

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh God! I wish I hadn't opened this. This is just heart breaking beyond what one can fathom.

I cannot imagine what the family must be going through. Sushant....this shouldn't  have happened to you boy. Not even the worst enemy deserves this kind of mental torture. Like someone here said, I would have rather been okay with someone being killed under a knife than this inhuman act.

For someone who has been following him since his PR days this is devastating. I think it's better for my sanity to not indulge too much into these allegations surrounding his death for sometime now. It's beyond painful.

Hope you are safe now...Sush. ❤Thats all i can say.

Edited by Ilahi_mera_Jiya - 3 years ago