Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Video: Bodyguard- SSR use to sleep most of the time ,Rhea would party - Page 6

KewlDude thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know why I am feeling worse than what I felt in 14th June. 

This is heartbreaking. 

How can someone be so cruel?

Is money that important?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail

This is so disturbing, and the bodyguard seems genuine.

He basically confirmed pretty much everything that K.K. Singh accused Rhea of in the FIR. So her family indeed came to settle in his house, his family didn't because Rhea didn't like it -.- What kind of shameless, ghatiya people are they? You invade somebody's personal home and use his money for your own expenses?!

He also confirmed that SSR trusted her so he let her handle his money and his cards. He said that she used SSR like a money card, organised parties with his money while Sushant on the other hand had a simple lifestyle. 

He also said that Sush and him used to do gymming together, played cricket together, that he was all fine and passionate about everything before Rhea came to his life. What a disgusting human being, it's unbelievable!

Damn, we can't even imagine the pain Sushant went through. She muddled his personality and drove him to a point where he preferred sleeping, something he was afraid of because he isn't in full control (like someone mentioned in the thread) than being awake and being his natural, authentic self. Like his bodyguard said, you wouldn't wish what happened to him to even your worst enemy.

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1289159640089948162

Just in. Sushant's helper said the same.

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

He did mention, the sister stopped coming and only her family was there around. He also mentioned the word behosh. Do these anti depressants induce sleep for long hours. Ankita also mentioned how the elder sister was crying that her brother is going away from her..He was ready to go with her and then suddenly denied. I feel so bad.. This is so scary. She said sabse alag kiya, mere se. Chef change kar diya .. Accountant change.. sote rehte the he mentioned so many times .. again and again, its been mentioned. What is all this...Is it not in sync with what has been put in FIR?

The antidepressants do make you sleep a bit more than you usually do. It has happened with me as well as my family member. Plus, if you are insomniac then doctors specifically give you sleeping pills that make you sleep a lot. A good sleep is imperative but what is this sleeping all the time while everyone else parties? Antidepressants are to help you feel and function better and not turn you into a zinda lash. They can't make you behosh if you are consuming the right dose. Who was administering him the meds and how much? These medicines can play havoc if you take them incorrectly. It's so horrid that this man has exactly spoken what the family has alleged. I can't believe something so horrible was going on in his life. The family must be feeling totally broken as they may have seen it coming :(

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Gosh, you fall in with the wrong crowd and this is what happens.... kind of a lesson for all of us. Be careful who you associate yourself with. People with beautiful faces and kind gestures might not always have the best intentions towards you. 

Poor poor Sush 💔

KewlDude thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CDlove

Gosh, you fall in with the wrong crowd and this is what happens.... kind of a lesson for all of us. Be careful who you associate yourself with. People with beautiful faces and kind gestures might not always have the best intentions towards you. 

Poor poor Sush 💔

when our parents say the exact same thing that wrong company can destroy us, we often ignore.  Sushant's example should remind of this forever. 

Poor Sushant 💔

YourCat thumbnail

Rhea Chakraborty and family deserve capital punishment. Jail will come with 100 paroles

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 3 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Does anyone know if there are second or third degree abetment to suicide charges existing in law? Like how there's second or third degree murder charges....

Just curious. 

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So, according to pretty much EVERYONE who had a relationship with SSR before and after Rhea, she:

1. Fired all of his close staff

2. Isolated him from family members and friends

3. Controlled his medical treatment and medications

4. Controlled his finances

5. Spent his money

5. Gave her family access to SSR's resources

I just hope she didn't "help" him write a will.  

If this doesn't sound like abuse (or at the very least extremely shady), I don't know what does.  Hopefully, an investigation will get to the bottom of all of this and there will be some sort of justice.

ETA: Who were his flatmates??  Were they longtime friends of his?  Were they Rhea's friends?

Edited by HZAnita - 3 years ago
buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Flame.

I wish I hadn't opened this thread. I was trying to avoid it for some reason but did it finally out of curiosity. These details are so horrific that I am unable to think properly. I clearly remember in the interview where he spoke about how to he fears death because for whatever 2-3 hours that he sleeps he isn't in control and that's scary. Oh god! What was being done to him? No human is treated this way if what is being said is true. 

Psychiatric medicines cannot be taken just like that. The medicines are also so difficult to get as they aren't available in every medic store. Strong sleeping pills require proper prescriptions with the date intact. I have personally faced questions from the chemists each time I have gone to get these medicines for myself and another member of my family who suffers from schizophrenia. You have to get a fresh prescription from the doctor every time the dose is over to get new ones. 

My head is aching after seeing this not because things are confusing but things seem to be getting clearer for the first time. I don't want this to be true. It's too bad and horrific. 

I am unable to process anymore. Thank you for the clarity. Its not about more confusion but about how things are slowly falling in place, in a way i never in my life imagined!!!!

With everything worse that i thought of this case seems so little now. 💔 

I have been saying this repeatedly in all the threads almost how it is difficult to get hold on to the medicines that can cause lethal fatal damages if not taken with proper care!! 

Who took him to hospitals for sessions with the counsellor?? Did he ever go there? because the bodyguard didnt mention that at all!! 

The guy seems so genuine . He was not only respectful but emotionally attached with Sushant! He said in a time of one and a half year he never rose his voice on his bodyguard and that shows the love and care he had for his staff! 

He mentioned about how his kitchen staff used to tell him about wastage of food and unnecessary parties when 'boss' was not well and slept throughout!

Three people have confirmed (apart from the FIR) that he couldnt reach/ didnt reach out to his family for almost an year! A guy so pampered and cared for, emotionally connected with his family just one fine day decided to not talk to them at all? Ankita too said his sister used to cry that 'bhai door jaa raha hai' . That sister who was once a mother figure in his life. 

This is beyond evil!! 

I really do want to know what medicines he was on because anti depressants are given in such a way that it leaves room for the patient to tell the doctor how his day is going on after medication has started on a *regular basis*! 

Why would a doctor prescribe such strong medicines that will end up making him sleep all day! How was the progress noted by rhea who was living with him? Was their any progress at all?

And she blocked his number leaving him in this state.

If people like this exist, i dont know how do they sleep at night peacefully. 

She for sure has not taken the gun and pulled the trigger. So she is not the murderer. She wasnt present on the day of suicide so not a direct abatement to suicide. 

I wish she did pull the trigger. 

That would have been easier on his family.