Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Those are his allegations. Not outright provable facts. 

Threats to get 17 crores out of someone are not believable simply because it would involve too many other people like lawyers, managers, accountants, secretaries, etc. What was his team doing while all this was happening? There are people who are put in charge of finances of people who have this type of money. It is not easy to just swindle someone of crores like that

As I said, a paper trail will show very clearly where the money went and if Sushant willingly signed things, even if you think Rhea is a golddigger, nothing can be done about it.

At most, all threats can get you are the use of credit cards which is something a whole team would not be overseeing.

Exactly. 

It can be proven in a flick of moment. 

So let's wait. 

I did not call her gold digger. And it doesn't even matter what I think if her. I was just saying where his family coming from. 

These are not small allegations. 

Plus their dislike towards her was evident. She herself admitted it. 

When they were so warm and welcoming of ankita and kriti , why did they have their apprehension with respect to her? Family really does have an instinct . Specially when Sushant was youngest amd most pampered and cared for. 

They still knew they were together so might have agreed for him. But now that he is no more , there's a possibility that they thought their instincts were right! Who knows! 

I definately stand by the family. Whether or not she is proven guilty , they have the right to file case. 

We can agree to disagree here. 😊

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

There is qualified people on the news saying it. It is not just me. The cop himself said it if this video gets leaked our entire investigation theory is over. Just saying I am not a detective does not take any my common sense. Watch the video and the use logic to defy it. 

Which news channel and what source?? You are saying the cops involved in the actual investigation would say this on national TV on the news or on camera?!?

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CDlove

Innocent until proven guilty. Should not be the other way around.

Same goes for KJO and Alia.

But Rhea lived with him and knew everything about him.She would someone who everybody will doubt first. She should have been investigated completely. Now this will happen.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Who will take the blame if she takes the extreme step in the wake of the current harassment? 

I can't even imagine her DMs right now. She has been an object of constant hate for the last one and a half months. Now with Sushant's father's complaint seeking investigation be made on Rhea, of course the internet has jumped to conclusions that she is the culprit.

But let me play devil's advocate here.

Had she just kept quiet I don’t think so many people would have jumped on her but she did and said a lot of things that made people very suspicious. She was very defensive from the get go and more often than not that happens when there’s some guilt involved. 

With me sounding very insensitive I will say If she’s as shady as she’s coming across I highly doubt she would cause herself any harm, but I really hope nothing like that happens and I pray she has a strong support system in her family and friends and she gets through this. That’s if she had nothing to do with Sush death. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Agree that people have lost all civility / humanity.

You don't even know if she is guilty / not. 

"Innocent till proven guilty" though people seem to be practicing the exact opposite.

Also, the very people advocating that Sushant was bullied and ostracized are doing the same to another, or even worse.

I seriously feel that we're regressing as a society, rather than progressing.

Bang on, post! 👏

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thought of sharing an article I found apt... for anyone interested to read.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/02/27/why-facts-dont-change-our-minds

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Which news channel and what source?? You are saying the cops involved in the actual investigation would say this on national TV on the news or on camera?!?

WATCH the damn video. It is leaked video which the cops were hoping wouldn't get leaked. Quit with your moral policing while you are at it. 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can guarantee you that she will be finished if she was somehow involved in Sushant's demise with the backing of a master mind who doesn't want his/her name to be tarnished or come out in the media.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Sushant's family adored Ankita. His sister is still following her on FB. So I can't say that his family is some typical jealous type family who find fault in everything their son's girlfriend or partner do. 

Word to your post! 

I wish SSR had still continued to be with Ankita or with Kriti.. Then he wouldn’t have died 😭

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow defending Rhea we are. In your love for Rhea , you have blamed his family . Ofcourse his family is evil.

And his family had no issues with Ankita and Kriti . They both hung out with his family . 

His family never ever warmed upto Rhea.

Also dont worry , your Rhea is safe. Abetment to suicide is very difficult to prove in India. Your darling Rhea will get away scott free. 

Let's see what she says about the 15 crores she took away from his account . Threatening him to leak his medical details to the media. Not informing his family about his condition if he really was this ill.