Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Where is Briahna? And other nepo supporters on the forum lol ab bolo na?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Error.. you do realize that Anurag is saying that Sushant needed validation from YRF and Dharma and hence dropped out of Anurag's movie?😆

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

he’s not talking abt himself bro..

He’s talking abt sushanth ...READ

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I support outsiders but I support outsiders where I like their films. I don't like watching anurag directed films but he produced good films though like queen

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He did what he wanted to 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Error.. you do realize that Anurag is saying that Sushant needed validation from YRF and Dharma and hence dropped out of Anurag's movie?😆

Exactly. That’s my point. Why does he need that validation ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why does he need that validation ?

I have some answers but wont say it. 

SSR was a person who was tweeted @ by someone saying "your too ugly  to be Dhoni" and he responded I worked hard please do watch the movie

I mean I would tell the person to screw off or ignore it.

But everyone is different 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He could have easily said, "no I don't think Sushant wasn't in a position where he had no control over his career, he even declined to work with us in two movies, so I don't believe he was not helpless or powerless".

But he has to be a dick, and assume why Sushant didn't worked with his PH, "Sushant needed validation". Tujhe kaise pata , that Sushant needed validation from YRF and Dharma? Did he told you directly?

Seriously can no one see, what this guy is trying to do? Just to counter Kangana, this human, is making it like, "See it was Sushant's fault, he wanted to work with them and not me, an outsider".

Edited by Minionite - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Bola tha naa, yeh leftists banana suckers will go to the point where they will make dick moves, just because they have to be against right wing.

He could have easily said, "no I don't think Sushant wasn't in a position where he had no control over his career, he even declined to work with us in two movies, so I don't believe he was not helpless or powerless".

But he has to be a dick, and assume why Sushant didn't worked with his pervert PH, "Sushant needed validation". Tujhe kaise pata madarchod, that Sushant needed validation from YRF and Dharma? Did he told you directly?

Seriously can no one see, what this banana sucker is trying to do? Just to counter the other nautanki and soulchod Kangana, this walking talking human turd, is making it like, "See it was Sushant's fault, he wanted to work with them and not me, an outsider".

In short dono milke Sushant ka joke bana rahe hai! 

I have only one thing to say to them:Please leave him alone you turds!  Whatever fight you have to fight- against nepotism, for nepotism, just do it on your own without dragging SSR into it...😵