Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gees thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jiya.k

The show won't suffer without her instead it will gv new life to this shw, a new actor who can portray every emotion of miserable conflicted life of prerna onscreen perfectly is better than this OTT or not expressions at all FL.. 

Agree πŸ‘πŸΌ fandoms may cry hoarse for their favs being indispensible ...Yes I agree Anupre is pivitol to the show but who says it has to Be

Parica only....the way PreRish fans have moved on with the character so wil the other neutral audience...πŸ‘πŸΌ that's a fact.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Ekta ka show hai ekta will decide whom to cast and she cannot let the show and other's hard work suffer because of one actor who wants to shoot alone or home shoot until monsoons are over (read abt it in the same forum)  ... 

Whomever Ekta picks as replacement will definitely emote better than Erica and have chemistry with both Parth and KP ,  leads CAN be replaced and show can be still be successful, more than before, it's proved in other show where FL is replaced .. there is nothing irreplaceable in this world, just because she shot from day 1 doesn't mean she can't be replaced .   well thats my opinion 

expressing opinions is faltu ke baate😲 thanks for saying that ! 

i edited that part before  u point out  as i too feel  its over because every one has to free to express πŸ˜³

ohh ya offcourse the same ekta waited for erica for two year . so not go there who is better actress  we all know ITV standeredπŸ˜†

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Who wants to watch this shitty story ? Unless the storywriter has coronavirus they can at least work towards improving that. But with or without parica karica aarica also it's the same shitfest so why not shut the damn show . 

One hand they show kuki flirting. Next bajaj flirting . Pre pretending to flirt n dream abt her daughters apparent murderer , nivi flirts . With all the actors kya hota? Kidnapping murder accident party.bada koi teer chal jaataπŸ˜† 

I can only say one thing..."How Dare They Allow such a show to be aired "!! πŸ€¬

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i edited that part before  u point out  as i too feel  its over because every one has to free to express πŸ˜³

ohh ya offcourse the same ekta waited for erica for two year . so not go there who is better actress  we all know ITV standeredπŸ˜†

πŸ€— moni lobe you

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Eri as Prerna has hardly any contribution to "PreRish " as the jodi wasn't set  and now that the makers and channel has announced them as couple and it's in the beginning stage, any new actor will be easily accepted at this stage and may do great wonders . 

Like I said 2 months back, whoever cannot work should be replaced as simple as that as audience connect to characters more than actors. 

I am sure soon enough KP will put his foot down  , he has not singed up to do this circus with bds ... for that matter no actor will like to do circus with bds .

Hope Ekta/Erica sort this out based on their priorities .

script jaise bhi ho we have tolerated and seen it all in KZK .. but the execution is awful . 

U snatched My words..πŸ‘πŸΌ.With such A Scenerio if Ronit Roy also comes Back he won't be able to recreate that aura of bajaj again...And Yes those who think KP can be sidelined ...they are sadly mistaken...He has rocked all shows of Starplus that too as the Solo ML..Don't be surprised if he also walks out !!! He is a seasoned mature actor not a one time accidental hit of just one show !!

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

U snatched My words..πŸ‘πŸΌ.With such A Scenerio if Ronit Roy also comes Back he won't be able to recreate that aura of bajaj again...And Yes those who think KP can be sidelined ...they are sadly mistaken...He has rocked all shows of Starplus that too as the Solo ML..Don't be surprised if he also walks out !!! He is a seasoned mature actor not a one time accidental hit of just one show !!

So only accidental hit shows actor/actress will work in kzk.who will decide that whether show was accidental hit or not

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gees

BINGO ! 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Every seasoned, matured actor started with a single show or a single hit. No one becomes experienced or matured overnight. An actor who has done only 1 or 2 shows , which are hits will also eventually with time become an experienced actor. It would be ignorant to call them an accidental hit or a one time hit when their star is still rising. 

What does Erica's presence or  a BD have to do with the aura of Bajaj? Bajajs aura is not linked to prerna's presence. That's couple chemistry and has nothing to do with the individual character. Beyond that, the hallmark of a seasoned actor is to make it work in less than ideal circumstances. When everything is perfect, even mediocre actors can perform. What sets the best apart is their ability to deliver even in extraordinary circumstances and to rise above the script or uncomfortable circumstances or less than ideal Co stars. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Every seasoned, matured actor started with a single show or a single hit. No one becomes experienced or matured overnight. An actor who has done only 1 or 2 shows , which are hits will also eventually with time become an experienced actor. It would be ignorant to call them an accidental hit or a one time hit when their star is still rising. 

What does Erica's presence or  a BD have to do with the aura of Bajaj? Bajajs aura is not linked to prerna's presence. That's couple chemistry and has nothing to do with the individual character. Beyond that, the hallmark of a seasoned actor is to make it work in less than ideal circumstances. When everything is perfect, even mediocre actors can perform. What sets the best apart is their ability to deliver even in extraordinary circumstances and to rise above the script or uncomfortable circumstances or less than ideal Co stars. 

πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ye point aaya hi kyunπŸ˜†

we al know how famous they r 

yes  where hell is chemistry coming all forum only discuss about  how bajaj is not bajaj .

trust  me  mujhe  bhi nahi  lag raha its l8ke peechle character se bahar hi nahi aa paye on otherside other main character all three parth eri amna  did just opposite character & mark there presense

itne seasonsoned acter tih amna just  ate him with 3 min scene

Hmm I see an excuse already in development here. πŸ˜†

Eri getting replaced will cost a lot same as much as Parth getting replaced will .
We can already see How absence of a ML has made such a mess , KZK was never about the script and last 2 epis have been the testimony of this. 

And let’s get straight Eri is not alone responsible if the Couple chemistry doesn’t work . It’s always a 2 way street . Parth can’t create AnuPre Chemistry without Eri and same goes for KP . 
3 epis from last week did not had Parica in same Frame but still the Chemistry was Rocking ....They can very well continue the same format .
I don’t think the WFH is a long term solution they are following it for time being till the cast resumes.

EriRan have not been able to bring the Chemistry out ...so far they have been not so impressive as new PreRish... and given the scenario more than being in same frame the writers need to work on writing and woh toh home se raha πŸ˜†

On the contrary KP has a lot of experience in working with BD’s , I don’t think he should be having a problem . 

Edited by RollingStones - 3 years ago