Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

If Erica isn't comfortable with shoot they should just replace her. Prerna is the main lead and is needed for the story and these body-double shoots are looking lame. 

Originally posted by: hope4u

Every seasoned, matured actor started with a single show or a single hit. No one becomes experienced or matured overnight. An actor who has done only 1 or 2 shows , which are hits will also eventually with time become an experienced actor. It would be ignorant to call them an accidental hit or a one time hit when their star is still rising. 

What does Erica's presence or  a BD have to do with the aura of Bajaj? Bajajs aura is not linked to prerna's presence. That's couple chemistry and has nothing to do with the individual character. Beyond that, the hallmark of a seasoned actor is to make it work in less than ideal circumstances. When everything is perfect, even mediocre actors can perform. What sets the best apart is their ability to deliver even in extraordinary circumstances and to rise above the script or uncomfortable circumstances or less than ideal Co stars. 

Precisely..... I expected more from Seasoned KP given the experience that he carries . 

I did mentioned in one post (when KP’s Bajaj had not even entered the show and his promotions was going on) that KP every well knows what happens with Ekta shows post 1 year , how random the story becomes and how in such situation he’ll be knowing what to be done and how to present The character . 

Sadly so far He has been very underwhelming. Leave couple chemistry , he alone has been not been impressive as Bajaj. 

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

@Blue : going by that logic it would not be fair to expect parth also to establish chemistry with a new face now after having worked with Erica for 2 years and learning each other's rhythms just because KP might be having a tough time with a BD. There's no guarantee that a new actor, who will most probably be a fairly well known name will not demand a BD. Parth's after all a fairly new actor and KP is a seasoned, experienced star. To expect him to work with a BD and make chemistry with a new Pre when the same is being cited as unfair to KP is also quite strange. If anything, it's always right to expect more from experience than from youth, isn't it? Moreover it makes no sense for the makers to try to establish 2 new pairs instead of one, especially anupre after having spent so much time and effort in promoting parica as the face of anupre. Bottom line is, no matter where the show may go from here, anupre will not end. This is their story after all. So why ruin an existing pair to make a new one? 

@green: no more of what exactly? Since you quoted me, I'm at a loss to understand this. I was under the impression that I was simply responding to what I read with my own opinions. Maybe you were after having the last word, in which case please go ahead; the floor is all yours. 

@red: thank you so much... I'd learnt this one in school but a refresher course is always welcome. smiley1

@Bold 1: The topic has bin blown out of proportion..There was a remark that said if bajaj can't create chemistry with Prerna it's a pity...so I was answering that ....that an actor who has bin a part of the show for 1 year eg KSG -He would hve killed it...he can romance with an empty frame also...

But KP has barely had once scene with her...How do u expect wonders  wen he barely has 30 secs of Screen Presence that too in which he is shown busy with an incoming call..

Parths case is diff - he has played Anurag since 2 years now..He was with Hina what he is with Aamna...! 

@Bold 2- the way u had certain impressions on a post likewise I shared my opinion as per my impression..that if an actor is not willing they shouldn't be pushed far...that's it.

I was told bajaj /komo failed to connect wid audience unlike Anupre...I beg to differ the show is a package..every character is imp..!!..the show is known for its Iconic characters. And so no more of this discussion...Also I am no one to decide who should be ousted and who should be kept. I jus seconded a post that's it.

@Bold 3- you are welcome..Glad I could help.

Edited by gees - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think its difficult to replace the female lead of a show when she have has a connect on the audience and run the show for 2 years. So does it mean we can replace Shraddha as preeta(Kundali Bhagya), shriti as Pragya , Shagun as preesha(yeh hai chahatein) and Divyanka as Ishita if we replace all these heroines then the show cannot run only the trp will get very low  as a result they had to shut the shop because these Balaji's heroine has a connect with the audience like this too Prena as Erica can also never be replaced. Most of the replacements of the female and male lead has never worked so why Ekta will take risk and replace Erica. Ekta has tried once to replace Kratika(Kasam tere pyar ki) with Shivani but what happened after 1 month Kratika has to be brought again in Kasam due to low TRPs. Erica was quite good in last week (last 3 episodes) but due to the script only now she is acting bad now so why we are putting blame to Erica's acting when the kzk makers doesn't know what to show in parth's absence. And why we are saying about Erica's bad  acting when other characters in the show this week also underperforming with the home shoots and editing. So why only Erica should be replaced other actors should also be replaced then when even Amna is also home shooting like Erica is. And how can we be sure that the actress which is replacing Erica as Prena will be acting good than Erica when Prena's character will remains sameπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aamna issue is different one of her staff is tested positive so it's the rules that she has to quarantine herself for 14 days otherwise when shooting had resumed she was shooting face to face with everybody be it Pooja, Mohini, KP and Parth. Erica been shooting solo from the very beginning, And we don't know when she'll be comfortable to shoot with the cast! Also Komolika can easily not be shown to be honest instead of all these weird shots with voice being dubbed and lame editing isn't doing any justice.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Aamna issue is different one of her staff is tested positive so it's the rules that she has to quarantine herself for 14 days otherwise when shooting had resumed she was shooting face to face with everybody be it Pooja, Mohini, KP and Parth. Erica been shooting solo from the very beginning, And we don't know when she'll be comfortable to shoot with the cast! Also Komolika can easily not be shown to be honest instead of all these weird shots with voice being dubbed and lame editing isn't doing any justice.

Apart from Parth, 2-3 crew members too tested positive. There are chances that she might have worked with them while they were infected.If thats the case , she is following the protocol.

Koeli thumbnail
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team