Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Kiski shadi kisse still remains the central theme. 

End tak rahegiπŸ˜† Today toh Komo had some telepathy it seems about PreRish marriage🀣

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

By aug we will get to know status of this show.  If eri still can't adjust, better resign.  How long makers and we adjust like this.  It will give someone else opportunity atleast.  

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hari73

By aug we will get to know status of this show.  If eri still can't adjust, better resign.  How long makers and we adjust like this.  It will give someone else opportunity atleast.  

without parica show khatam hojayega 

How much hard script might be good but rhis show is totally based on anupre and thats coz parica chemistry if that gets replaced than show nahin chalega ...

It will be time to wrap up..

Yaar usko asthma hai covid hai uski life will be risk and infect hogayee tho recovery will take 2 months minumum

All must appreciate she is doing this much in such scary situation

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago
gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

How much hard script might be good but rhis show is totally based on anupre and thats coz parica chemistry if that gets replaced than show nahin chalega ...

Yaar usko asthma hai covid hai uski life will be risk and infect hogayee tho recovery will take 2 months minumum

I understand ur sentiments ...But nothing is above the script..and nothing is irreplaceble..if the script ..director are sound any actor /Actress can Sail the ship thru...Aamna is a very good example ..till date she has held her forte very well.

If the writer /director cannot get their act together then even the best of actors can fall flat...then be it even from Bollywood or Hollywood.

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

I understand ur sentiments ...But nothing is above the script..and nothing is irreplaceble..if the script ..director are sound any actor /Actress can Sail the ship thru...Aamna is a very good example ..till date she has held her forte very well.

If the writer /director cannot get their act together then even the best of actors can fall flat...then be it even from Bollywood or Hollywood.

komo or bajaj can be replaced as they never connected to audience like how anupre got connected. This show works on parica & anupres chemistry thats it. 

Thats what i believe and its true tooo.

Thanks  dnt wanna quote more on this.

gees thumbnail

komo or bajaj can be replaced as they never connected to audience like how anupre got connected. This show works on parica & anupres chemistry thats it. 

Thats what i believe and its true tooo.

Thanks  dnt wanna quote more on this.

@ bold Not me either ..but ask the neutral audience....if we can watch Bajaj and Komo being replaced... I assure you we wil watch irrespective of who plays Anupre ..thanx over n out.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Definitely show waa running on parica till now.  But if eri is so scared, then she must not step out of her house.  Coz,  when she is coming to set, on the way she can b infected.   Also, for this script why to take risk.  

Beleive me, kzk fans understand situation and if new actor comes, they might crib for one week and they will accept new actor too.  Now look at the show condition, it's so hard to watch.  Either shut the shop or replace.  Prerna is pivotal role, we cannot watch her bits n pieces for longer time.

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Definitely show waa running on parica till now.  But if eri is so scared, then she must not step out of her house.  Coz,  when she is coming to set, on the way she can b infected.   Also, for this script why to take risk.  

Beleive me, kzk fans understand situation and if new actor comes, they might crib for one week and they will accept new actor too.  Now look at the show condition, it's so hard to watch.  Either shut the shop or replace.  Prerna is pivotal role, we cannot watch her bits n pieces for longer time.

she has taken time till monsoon end for minimal shoot. 

Post that she will shoot with others thats what info i got it.

Not till covid ends its only till mansoon end as she cant risk her life for show.

Hari73 thumbnail

she has taken time till monsoon end for minimal shoot. 

Post that she will shoot with others thats what info i got it.

Not till covid ends its only till mansoon end as she cant risk her life for show.

Here in kuwait, temp is 50+ degrees, still cases not reduced.  I am only hoping n praying  someone pls find medicine n save us.

Betwn it's a good time makers can easily establish prerish if new actor comes.  It will b good for everyone. 

Edited by Hari73 - 3 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

precisely, it's affecting the work of other cast and crew and at the end those who come to work will be blamed and not her .. if we see other BT shows we will know how messy patchy this show it's scenes and editing is ...