Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: gees

I understand ur sentiments ...But nothing is above the script..and nothing is irreplaceble..if the script ..director are sound any actor /Actress can Sail the ship thru...Aamna is a very good example ..till date she has held her forte very well.

If the writer /director cannot get their act together then even the best of actors can fall flat...then be it even from Bollywood or Hollywood.

WORD ! nothing more to add πŸ‘πŸΌ

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Today's show is just horribly editing and everything was looking messy ..  randomly kuch scene i could watch , but not properly .. and everything was soooooooo poor edited.. 

aeisei situation agar chalte rahee toh either ekta will have to shut the dukan of show .. it is clearly effecting other's hard work.. i am not blaming eri obviously .. she has genuine problem n i have completely respect on that ...but if we think on show's POV then actually ekta should take initial step ASAP....  KZK never had story , but at least isse pehle cringe scene bhi itna poor edited nei tha jitna aj laga .. πŸ€’

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If Erica's health issues are indeed serious, she should quit. No point in holding on to both the show and her health. A choice must be made. The show won't suffer without her. But, it's definitely suffering due to those pathetic BD shots. 

Other actors are taking risks and shooting. Their hardwork is getting spoiled.

Won't comment on the audience connection. It was never there. πŸ˜†

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: gees

@ bold Not me either ..but ask the neutral audience....if we can watch Bajaj and Komo being replaced... I assure you we wil watch irrespective of who plays Anupre ..thanx over n out.

Who wants to watch this shitty story ? Unless the storywriter has coronavirus they can at least work towards improving that. But with or without parica karica aarica also it's the same shitfest so why not shut the damn show . 

One hand they show kuki flirting. Next bajaj flirting . Pre pretending to flirt n dream abt her daughters apparent murderer , nivi flirts . With all the actors kya hota? Kidnapping murder accident party.bada koi teer chal jaataπŸ˜† 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Eri as Prerna has hardly any contribution to "PreRish " as the jodi wasn't set  and now that the makers and channel has announced them as couple and it's in the beginning stage, any new actor will be easily accepted at this stage and may do great wonders . 

Like I said 2 months back, whoever cannot work should be replaced as simple as that as audience connect to characters more than actors. 

I am sure soon enough KP will put his foot down  , he has not singed up to do this circus with bds ... for that matter no actor will like to do circus with bds .

Hope Ekta/Erica sort this out based on their priorities .

script jaise bhi ho we have tolerated and seen it all in KZK .. but the execution is awful . 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I beg to differ here. The last 3 episodes before this party started were shot in the similar manner with BDs and Erica giving solo shots. I did not find any discrepancy. Infact the scene with anurag and prerna in the coffee shop was erica's longest with a Co actor till date and I found nothing wrong there. They were edited beautifully and the expressions and reactions are point blank. So if the ML and FL can manage to do it, I don't think Ekta will press the panic button. 

What's happening now is worst circumstances where parth has tested positive. Erica is following protocol to the T. Just because the rest of the star cast is not, that doesn't make her wrong. Anyone who has been in contact with a covid positive person has to quarantine for 14 days. Period. 

If the same home shoots continue beyond that, then it's a cause for worry but I'm sure the PH and Erica would've discussed and worked it out for themselves. 

Ultimately replacing the ML or FL of a show is not as simple as replacing one of the other characters who keep coming and going. Parth and Erica have been there since day 1, scene 1, in every single episode and this show is now completing 2 years. To claim that there will be no connect for the audience with these 2 faces and a replacement will be easily accepted, well, I find that hard to believe. And God forbid, we ever have to find it out too. Erica is the best Prerna to Parth's Anurag. And that's what matters! 

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

If Erica's health issues are indeed serious, she should quit. No point in holding on to both the show and her health. A choice must be made. The show won't suffer without her. But, it's definitely suffering due to those pathetic BD shots. 

Other actors are taking risks and shooting. Their hardwork is getting spoiled.

Won't comment on the audience connection. It was never there. πŸ˜†

The show won't suffer without her instead it will gv new life to this shw, a new actor who can portray every emotion of miserable conflicted life of prerna onscreen perfectly is better than this OTT or not expressions at all FL.. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

why  there is claiming started that new actress will be good & replace eri 

always remember even if replacement is happan she should too have to good chemistry with parth as anupre will also there till end 

& i must say good chemistry with parth defo again goes same loop not look good with kp .as per demand 

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I fail to understand why Erica should be replaced. No one predicted or is responsible for this pandemic situation. Not everyone has the luxury of taking a call that "OK I will not act in this pandemic, and I can afford it". They may be actors but even they have financial pressures. On top of it Erica has health issues which owing to the nature of covid, can put her at serious risk of her life. She is scared for her life(rightly so. Even younger people are dying), but at the same time she needs to work to earn a living. And I'm glad that Ekta right now seems to understand this and has not lost her humanity. Before complaining, let's look back and realize that Erica is the only one who has been there in every single episode since the show resumed post lockdown. And after the first few days, she has settled down beautifully. Even aamna is shooting from home now. There's are rumors that even KP is. What makes Erica doing the same the worst? This work from home is not a permanent solution. 

Everyone is doing their best in these tough times. What one person can do may not be the same as another. And it's inhuman to expect that Erica has to give up her income in these tough times because some of us are not getting what we want. I hope atleast Ekta is human enough to understand the current situation and stand by her FL, to cast whom she waited for an entire year. Beyond that if Erica wants to step down and can afford it, then it would be her choice. But I sincerely hope she is not put in a position where she has to chose between her health and her livelihood. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

why  there is claiming started that new actress will be good & replace eri 

always remember even if replacement is happan she should too have to good chemistry with parth as anupre will also there till end 

& i must say good chemistry with parth defo again goes same loop not look good with kp .as per demand 

so ye sub faltu ki baate chhodo .its pandamic situation we should respect they r giving us entertainment 

Ekta ka show hai ekta will decide whom to cast and she cannot let the show and other's hard work suffer because of one actor who wants to shoot alone or home shoot until monsoons are over (read abt it in the same forum)  ... 

Whomever Ekta picks as replacement will definitely emote better than Erica and have chemistry with both Parth and KP ,  leads CAN be replaced and show can be still be successful, more than before, it's proved in other show where FL is replaced .. there is nothing irreplaceable in this world, just because she shot from day 1 doesn't mean she can't be replaced .   well thats my opinion 

expressing opinions is faltu ke baate😲 thanks for saying that ! 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago