The best actresses out of these poor actresses ?

Poll Question :

The best actresses out of these poor actresses ?

Poll Choice
Dish Patani
Tara Sutaria
Shraddha Kapoor
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

Tara Sutaria 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H49REpOQ-8g

Disha Patani 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdHKae4uWD0

Shraddha Kapoor (I tried to find some of her more recent work where she has improved. I could only find this scene from Chichore where she is present at the end.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZEk4B-cqJo

I personally thought Sushant was brilliant in Chichore. If you look beyond the makeup. 

Disha and Tara have hardly done anything substantial. Disha hasn't yet done a single movie where she is the main or at least equal focus, all of them are like cameos or extended cameos, where her role is mostly to be this hot. Only Dhoni was exception, where she did a fine job.

Its wasn't a difficult role though, as it mostly required an actress with heart melting smile and cuteness overload, which Disha has naturally.

Same with Tara. I haven't watched Maarjavaan, and SOTY2 isn't a correct way to judge someone's acting, especially when Tara are just a sidekick. Tara was decent in her sit coms in Disney.

Shraddha on the other hand, has some decent or passable performances, but mostly she is terrible.

So this comparison is not of equals.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago

I was going to wait until I gave my opinion the poll usually goes in the opposite direction of what I feel. But study Shraddha's eyes , in Chichore scene, around 2:52 or 1:58 the pain, the helplessness of a mother, the guilt of wronging the person she once loved. Of course the dialogue delivery at the end could have been a little bit better. It did fall weak in comparison to Sushant. But overall I dont think her work in Chichore could have been matched by Disha especially not Tara. After Sushant I feel Shraddha was the most underrated performance of last year. She was even better in her anger filled hospital scene. 

I watched about 35 minutes of SOTY 2. Everything of Tara's was off from her facial expressions, to dialogue delivery, even to her body language. It was pathetically bad. M.S Dhoni is actually Disha’s most passable performance. She was terrible in Malang. I HATE HATE to say it but I am going to have to go with the nepo kid here as well. You can say she has had a lot of time to improve. Although I haven't seen Shraddha’s first two movies. Aashiqui 2 she was out-shadowed by ARK and was weak. But she still did the challenging scenes more convincingly than Disha or Tara could have ever done them. She has had laughably bad performances lie Ek Villian where her dialogue delivery is terrible but I can’t imagine Disha or Tara doing those scenes better. Once again I hate to say it but the nepo kid deserves to be acknowledge here.

Now here is the controversial opinion. If you minus Neerja from her filmography I feel Shraddha might have an edge on Sonam too. Go head lash out on me for saying that. But she is Shakti Kapoor’s daughter not Anil Kapoor so she won’t get an opportunity like Neerja in her lifetime. And honestly there are actresses a lot more talented than Shraddha that I hope get opportunities like that instead. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago

Shradha was good in chichorre and stree.

Before that I used to be happy if her character passes away, like in ek villian( So so bad) or even Haider.

Disha was so horrible in baghi, can't rate her sorry.

Haven't seen Tara at all.

So shradha.

Shraddha and Disha are at the same level. Average actors. Haven't seen any of Tara's movies yet but I think she may have an acting spark that is still unexplored. 

Disha and Tara haven’t done enough movies or good roles to be judged

Tadap would prove Tara’s acting abilities since she plays the villain there