Frequent Posters

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Reyansh kind of accepted that he loved her. Very indirectly- few things he said

1. Archit is way better for Pranati then him *very valid point*

2. His family is the worse and are Gypsies 😂

3. Pranati would have left him like how his mother left (also indicated how his mother was sanest in the family must be very much like pranati)

4. His family doesn’t value anything - no love, no relationship and pranati won’t be happy with him in his house. 
5. He / She would have been forced to look after the alcohol business after the marriage (but wait doesn’t he do the same thing right now? Maybe he meant her then, 🙄 oh well) 

but not once he said he left her because he didn’t love her. He gave her all the reasons possible in the world but not once mentioned he didn’t love her. 

Agree . 

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Reyansh kind of accepted that he loved her. Very indirectly- few things he said

1. Archit is way better for Pranati then him *very valid point*

2. His family is the worse and are Gypsies 😂

3. Pranati would have left him like how his mother left (also indicated how his mother was sanest in the family must be very much like pranati)

4. His family doesn’t value anything - no love, no relationship and pranati won’t be happy with him in his house. 
5. He / She would have been forced to look after the alcohol business after the marriage (but wait doesn’t he do the same thing right now? Maybe he meant her then, 🙄 oh well) 

but not once he said he left her because he didn’t love her. He gave her all the reasons possible in the world but not once mentioned he didn’t love her. 

Agree buddy.😊

Love yesterday episode love court scene .... i think Reyansh is a very poor so he no faith love n all but he love Pranati. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: br200910

Agree buddy.😊

Love yesterday episode love court scene .... i think Reyansh is a very poor so he no faith love n all but he love Pranati. 

I'm not sure if he really knows what love is!

But he definitely has some soft corner for her

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

The story is changed drastically. But under the wishing tree and when dadi asked him if He has fallen for anyone - he was pretty clear about his feelings towards Pranati. He maybe has never confessed on purpose. He doesn’t want Pranati to be with him because of his family.

Atleast this is what I derived. 

Also, yes he cares and feels nothing for Jugnu as a father. For him Pranati matters a lot but not Jugnu (atleast not yet) 

In court he was pretty clear- he wanted pranati to go for her we’ll being he couldn’t see her getting insulted (wasn’t he who started it, 🙄🙄)  but for Jugnu he didn’t care. 
even Jugnu staying in his house he doesn’t care but pranati he doesn’t/didn’t want her in his house and is very vocal about it. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

I'm not sure if he really knows what love is!

But he definitely has some soft corner for her

he loves pranati alot its just that his bad childhood mess up his emotions and made him into a stone thus he could not understand the emotion of love or i will say running away from love

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Today's episode was enjoyable..... I liked last few minutes scenes....  Felt like Husband wifey moment... ❤️

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Today's episode was enjoyable..... I liked last few minutes scenes....  Felt like Husband wifey moment... ❤️

they always gives me that feel when they fight🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

they always gives me that feel when they fight🤣

true ....

And dadi told pranati go with him.. And she easily accept the condition.. Reyansh expression was really good😆

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true ....

And dadi told pranati go with him.. And she easily accept the condition.. Reyansh expression was really good😆

What was the condition? 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

What was the condition? 

reyansh party kaliye ja raha tha... Dadi ne kaha ki tum bhi iske saath jao... .. 

Abhi se reyansh jab bhi baar jaiye tum bhi chali jaana.... Couple lagane chaiye tum log..😆