Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true..whole chaos after decision was unnecessary and ott.... 

I thought writers want to give comic dialogue to dadi.. To create light moment for audience.. But it's was blahh and boring... 

Rather than slapping your lawyer I wish you should slap your grandson.. He went near pranati to talk...because of that pranati record the video....Actually that was really good move from pranati side...... 

Actress playing judge character was good too.. 

I was thinking the same. How come she doesn't take out the anger on Reyansh? 😕

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

I was thinking the same. How come she doesn't take out the anger on Reyansh? 😕

writers aur lawyer dono bhi pagal hai.. ... Nothing else can justify dadi actions... 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

writers aur lawyer dono bhi pagal hai.. ... Nothing else can justify dadi actions... 

Ikr!

In court, they  were acting like its their living room😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Ikr!

In court, they  were acting like its their living room😆

😆😆ghar ke living room  mein joint family meeting chal rahe thi.. . Court mein custody case thodi chal raha tha... 😆

Priyodorshee thumbnail

😆😆ghar ke living room  mein joint family meeting chal rahe thi.. . Court mein custody case thodi chal raha tha... 😆

exactly🤣

Pammi91 thumbnail

Oh so judge gave joint custody 

Thanks for update 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Reyansh kind of accepted that he loved her. Very indirectly- few things he said

1. Archit is way better for Pranati then him *very valid point*

2. His family is the worse and are Gypsies 😂

3. Pranati would have left him like how his mother left (also indicated how his mother was sanest in the family must be very much like pranati)

4. His family doesn’t value anything - no love, no relationship and pranati won’t be happy with him in his house. 
5. He / She would have been forced to look after the alcohol business after the marriage (but wait doesn’t he do the same thing right now? Maybe he meant her then, 🙄 oh well) 

but not once he said he left her because he didn’t love her. He gave her all the reasons possible in the world but not once mentioned he didn’t love her. 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago
thesheowl101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

to be honest if reyansh realise responsibilities and commitment he will be the best father to jugnu and husband to pranati❤

he is very different from his creepy family its just that there is noone to teach him the rights and wrongs and show him the bright path now its the responsibility of his daughter to teach him the right path of the life like a mother to him

father-daughter relationship is always a beautiful watch can't wait to see this relationship growing

he will sacrifice his world for his daughter

From what I can see, Reyansh still loves Pranati. He just didn't and doesn't know how to express it, and he disguises it as hatred or disgust or whatsoever because of his family and whatever. 

But Pranati hates him right now. And there's a hundred reasons why she should. 

I am pretty sure he will be the first to draw closer to her. 

And Reyansh does feel something for Jugnu and they are going to bond way faster han Pragnu because they are so much alike and bindass while Pranati is all disciplined. 

I just hope aisa mode na aaye jaha Jugnu kehthi hai usse maa nahi chaahiye sirf baap chaahiye. 

thesheowl101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Reyansh kind of accepted that he loved her. Very indirectly- few things he said

1. Archit is way better for Pranati then him *very valid point*

2. His family is the worse and are Gypsies 😂

3. Pranati would have left him like how his mother left (also indicated how his mother was sanest in the family must be very much like pranati)

4. His family doesn’t value anything - no love, no relationship and pranati won’t be happy with him in his house. 
5. He / She would have been forced to look after the alcohol business after the marriage (but wait doesn’t he do the same thing right now? Maybe he meant her then, 🙄 oh well) 

but not once he said he left her because he didn’t love her. He gave her all the reasons possible in the world but not once mentioned he didn’t love her. 

Not to mention how he gets all defensive (almost violent) when someone says something about her. 

Right now, though he feels something for Jugnu, he doesn't really care about what happens to her. But Pranati, he cares. He wants her away from his dysfunctional family and he doesn't want her hurt or tangled up in their mess. He wants her happy with Archit. 

But Jugnu, he's ready to drag in this mess because he doesn't have the baap waala feelings towards her. 

I wish they just move away from those idiots when he realizes his love for Pragnu. Alas, woh waala kushkismati Hindi serials mein nahi milta. 

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Tfs.. Yesterday episode very good . love Reyansh .😊