16th July 2020 preview

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

WU: Jugnu is at Khurana's house. The spoilt brat who is after Reyansh she's also there with her father. She wants to marry Reyansh saying wants to be mother to Jugnu. Pranati comes & says Jugnu's mother is alive. Dadi  pretends  welcome her as daughter in law. Pranati is shocked & says she's there only to discuss about Jugnu's joint custody. Reyansh pleads Pranati to leave.

https://youtu.be/mCMRtw_3V8s

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Today's episode was better

so Judge gave joint custody

Her words were emotional 

But everyone shouting after faisla was so OTT😕

I hope they will focus on bonding of PraYanshNu rather_than cheap tactics of Reyansh's family and that girl

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

i don't think reyansh will come home for few months due to the fiasco in his home🤣he will be drunk sleeping under the wishing tree or stay at dilsher paaji residence🤣

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Today's episode was better

so Judge gave joint custody

Her words were emotional 

I hope they will focus on bonding of PraYanshNu rather_than cheap tactics of Reyansh's family and that girl

true..whole chaos after decision was unnecessary and ott.... 

I thought writers want to give comic dialogue to dadi.. To create light moment for audience.. But it's was blahh and boring... 

Rather than slapping your lawyer I wish you should slap your grandson.. He went near pranati to talk...because of that pranati record the video....Actually that was really good move from pranati side...... 

Actress playing judge character was good too.. 

fivestar2 thumbnail

The show is getting interesting 

It’s finally moving forward 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i don't think reyansh will come home for few months due to the fiasco in his home🤣he will be drunk sleeping under the wishing tree or stay at dilsher paaji residence🤣

😆

At kuch nahi ho sakata.... Judge ne responsibility de hai toh nibane padage..... 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

😆

At kuch nahi ho sakata.... Judge ne responsibility de hai toh nibane padage..... 

to be honest if reyansh realise responsibilities and commitment he will be the best father to jugnu and husband to pranati❤

he is very different from his creepy family its just that there is noone to teach him the rights and wrongs and show him the bright path now its the responsibility of his daughter to teach him the right path of the life like a mother to him

father-daughter relationship is always a beautiful watch can't wait to see this relationship growing

he will sacrifice his world for his daughter

Roses4Moira thumbnail

to be honest if reyansh realise responsibilities and commitment he will be the best father to jugnu and husband to pranati❤

he is very different from his creepy family its just that there is noone to teach him the rights and wrongs and show him the bright path now its the responsibility of his daughter to teach him the right path of the life like a mother to him

father-daughter relationship is always a beautiful watch can't wait to see this relationship growing

he will sacrifice his world for his daughter

true.....once he realise his  responsibility ... He willgive  his heart, soul everything to protect his love once's. ... 

I can see him standing up for jugnu when someone try to badmouth about her aka his family

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

i totally forgot the shouting part🤣 I burst out laughing like wtf! 😆😆 

TV serial hai to kuch bhi chipkaoge humein! Who does that in the court 🤣

I hope the same. I am tired of Khuranas cheapness

Priyodorshee thumbnail

better for him🤣

Great way to escape love😉