Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

he loves pranati alot its just that his bad childhood mess up his emotions and made him into a stone thus he could not understand the emotion of love or i will say running away from love

Lets agree to disagree. 

We never saw any scene which proves Reyansh loves Pranati actually. Tying red chunri in th trees, going there doesn't actually express a strong emotion like 'love'.

Also, Saying hurtful words, badmouthing her, most importantly leaving her in such difficult situation.. doesn't really represent love. He should at least have regrets after saying such things. But he never had. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Lets agree to disagree. 

We never saw any scene which proves Reyansh loves Pranati actually. Tying red chunri in th trees, going there doesn't actually express a strong emotion like 'love'.

Also, Saying hurtful words, badmouthing her, most importantly leaving her in such difficult situation.. doesn't really represent love. He should at least have regrets after saying such things. But he never had. 

thats why he is a stone...he has a tormented childhood and all his pain surpress in his heart and noone to share with thus he is like that emotions and love has no value for him though he has lots in him

he looks straight forward but deep down he is a complex person

his love for pranati is hidden deep within which he doesn't want to accept himself thus he is behaving so harshly

if he did not had a tormented childhood all these would not happen in the first place

he does care for pranati but than in the most twisted he knows how dangerous his family is 

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail

thats why he is a stone...he has a tormented childhood and all his pain surpress in his heart and noone to share with thus he is like that emotions and love has no value for him though he has lots in him

he looks straight forward but deep down he is a complex person

his love for pranati is hidden deep within which he doesn't want to accept himself thus he is behaving so harshly

if he did not had a tormented childhood all these would not happen in the first place

he does care for pranati but than in the most twisted he knows how dangerous his family is 

I said that too. He has a soft corner for him, but he doesn't love her yet because he never opened up his heart for that emotion to take place.  Lets see how makers develop their relationship! 

Mages thumbnail

I said that too. He has a soft corner for him, but he doesn't love her yet because he never opened up his heart for that emotion to take place.  Lets see how makers develop their relationship! 

he has a soft corner and feelings for her it will take time to develop but he does care for her at the same fear her too

Priyodorshee thumbnail

he has a soft corner and feelings for her it will take time to develop but he does care for her at the same fear her too

thats what I said ðŸ˜†

Its difficult to choose Reyansh over Archit!

Its like choosing Rahul over Aman like we did in KKHH ðŸ˜³

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

thats what I said ðŸ˜†

Its difficult to choose Reyansh over Archit!

Its like choosing Rahul over Aman like we did in KKHH ðŸ˜³

Archit is everything that Reyansh is not.
But———— we all know what’s going to happen here 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Reyansh family is sooo meh. I have no interest in any of them. It’s the same story what we have been seeing for years.. nothing new.. some characters will disappear some new characters some chachi, some mami, some in-laws  will come and turn negative. And why his family has sooooo many characters. I don’t think this was planned 3 months ago. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Archit is everything that Reyansh is not.
But———— we all know what’s going to happen here 

Yeah I would've guess there might be chance for Archit but it never happens in Ekta's shows.

In Pavitra Rishta, Purvi's husband Onir was a true gem of person but still she went back to her ex who is already married

I like Kunal more than Abhishek anyway😆

So this is a win win situation ðŸ˜›

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Reyansh family is sooo meh. I have no interest in any of them. It’s the same story what we have been seeing for years.. nothing new.. some characters will disappear some new characters some chachi, some mami, some in-laws  will come and turn negative. And why his family has sooooo many characters. I don’t think this was planned 3 months ago. 

I thought Reyansh only had grandma none else in fam!

Yaha to rishtedar ki fauj aa gayi ðŸ˜³

That too negatives.

I think his sis in law is not that much negative ðŸ¤”

Mages thumbnail

I thought Reyansh only had grandma none else in fam!

Yaha to rishtedar ki fauj aa gayi ðŸ˜³

That too negatives.

I think his sis in law is not that much negative ðŸ¤”

nopes before lockdown drunk dadi gives a introduction of her selfish family reyansh does have uncles and aunties...

i feel the same too the sis-in-law is not negative she will be in pranati support she is already a fan of pranati guts