Shraddha Kapoor, the underdog, is the new numero uno

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

One year ago Shraddha had 5 million less followers than Deepika and 10M less than Priyanka on Instagram. Now, she is all set to cross Deepika in a few days and Priyanka in a few months.

Interestingly Shraddha has no other associations that may help her gain followers. For eg., Priyanka's Nick Jonas connection helped her get an additional set of followers, Deepika's Ranveer connection helped her too. But Shraddha has no such association that benefited her. No fancy rumours or link-ups. No high-profile relationships. Personal life is very much low-profile. She is solely on her own.

Shraddha, despite being an insider, has the support of those who hate the nepo kids. Which is fair, because she did not get a great launchpad. Her debut film was a flop film Teen Patti where she had a bit role. She didn't get a fancy producer to launch her. 

She came up the hard way. Her father has a poor reputation in the industry, for being a sleazebag and a B-grade film hero, so I doubt many wanted to be associated with her back then. She has said she had to give a painful number of auditions just to land a role in a film. She was also replaced in many films at the last minute. So her struggle is closer to that of an outsider than a starkid.

Here's to Shraddha Kapoor. She started in 2010, and she has finally conquered the top spot in 2020.

✅[140+] Shraddha Kapoor Cute HD Photos (1080p) (1440x1920) (2020)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

For me she was numer uno after 2015 only 

only deepika has more super hits than her 

Now shes over taken deepika too in last 2-3 years

I find deepika too fake from starting and does everything to please biggies 

Every word of her and action is crafted and well thought out like a PR game 

But shradda has remained normal and has guts to take on adi chopra and his ilk too 

And she does not think much and speak like Deepika and not much PR too 

Shes more like 90s heroines who spoke whatever heart said mostly(majority atleast) without fearing media, what fans will think etc 

Her image is not carefully crafted like deepikas 

If you observe 90s the heroes were more careful speaking and crafted a family image despite having many affairs like akshay kumar, srk, amir khan, ajay etc all images crafted over many years of PR actually 

The heroines of 90s were more open and spoke openly compared to heroes 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The underdog. Standard industry kid, with mediocre acting skills. Was already a top choice for her looks some time back. Ruined her own momentum when she decided to do acting oriented roles.  Didn't Aashiqui 2 have a full charade of auditions for the leads and then Shraddha got it.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want her to be number one but I don’t think she ever will. Been around for 7 years and still not at the top! 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

How is Shraddha escaping the fireworks....she is a nepo kids....she got movie after movie....despite giving flops.....around 17 movies in 10 years....and that too...75% of them flopped.....and she is being loved? aisa kaise.....and don't give me the reasoning that she is sweet and all that.....she is a nepo kid who kept on getting movies after giving flops....she is pretty but a very average actor....so why no bashing for her?

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nothing against Shraddha specifically but anyone speaking against nepotism in the industry and then turning around to support her is hypocritical. You can't have it both ways.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HugeScarcity

Nothing against Shraddha specifically but anyone speaking against nepotism in the industry and then turning around to support her is hypocritical. You can't have it both ways.

THIS 👍🏼

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wouldn't exactly call her numero uno.

But she is sweet, non-controversial, has come up the hard way like any outsider and her stardom is organic, unlike You Know Who. So, she has my support👍🏼

But she really, really needs to work on her acting. Without that, she can never reach the top position.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How is Shraddha escaping the fireworks....she is a nepo kids....she got movie after movie....despite giving flops.....around 17 movies in 10 years....and that too...75% of them flopped.....and she is being loved? aisa kaise.....and don't give me the reasoning that she is sweet and all that.....she is a nepo kid who kept on getting movies after giving flops....she is pretty but a very average actor....so why no bashing for her?

Because her daddy is Shakti Kapoor, not Kjo 😆

Being Shakti Kapoor's daughter is like the biggest curse ever so clearly she's around because people love watching her onscreen and offscreen, especially guys. 

She has almost always played inconsequential girl next door characters and has never been shoved down anyone's throats as the best thing since sliced bread. Her stardom isn't a product of Kjo's fabrication and bullying. Unlike Alia she's beautiful, feminine, softspoken, pretty, graceful and a genuine sweetheart ~ basically the public's darling. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I wouldn't exactly call her numero uno.

But she is sweet, non-controversial, has come up the hard way like any outsider and her stardom is organic, unlike You Know Who. So, she has my support👍🏼

But she really, really needs to work on her acting. Without that, she can never reach the top position.

Joke achha hai...🤣....a nepo kid...who got 17 movies in 10 years without giving any substantial number of hits and being an average actor......just because she is non controversial..matlab she is smart....bewkoof nahi hai.....she got all the movies on merit??...yeah right😆....nepotism ke against bhi bolna hai and nepo kid ko support bhi karna hai...😆....out of her 17 movies...none was snatched from any outsider because Shraddha is a hit machine and a better actor than Vidya Balan..🤣

Support her all u want.....but don't say her stardom is organic...because its not....she had all the advantages of a nepo kid/insider.

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 3 years ago