Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shraddha Kapoor, the underdog, is the new numero uno - Page 2

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

It was hardly talked about anywhere. They didn't make those appearances or leaked any photos. Besides, Farhan is hardly high-profile. He's more of a producer/director than actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Joke achha hai...๐Ÿคฃ....a nepo kid...who got 17 movies in 10 years with giving any substantial number of hits and being an average actor......just because she is non controversial..matlab she is smart....bewkoof nahi hai.....she got all the movies on merit??...yeah right๐Ÿ˜†....nepotism ke against bhi bolna hai and nepo kid ko support bhi karna hai...๐Ÿ˜†....out of her 17 movies...none was snatched from any outsider because Shraddha is a hit machine and a better actor than Vidya Balan..๐Ÿคฃ

If talent was the yardstick for success, Salman Khan would never be numero uno. People go for a combination of factors in an actor/actress. Looks, screen presence in BW are equally important as acting. Shraddha has not been shoved down anyone's throats and has become popular due to her own appeal/allure. If you visit any song of hers on Youtube, you will see the comments by fans and people who genuinely love her.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ponymo

It was hardly talked about anywhere. They didn't make those appearances or leaked any photos. Besides, Farhan is hardly high-profile. He's more of a producer/director than actor.

I mean Shradda still wrecked Farhans home ๐Ÿ˜†

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Joke achha hai...๐Ÿคฃ....a nepo kid...who got 17 movies in 10 years without giving any substantial number of hits and being an average actor......just because she is non controversial..matlab she is smart....bewkoof nahi hai.....she got all the movies on merit??...yeah right๐Ÿ˜†....nepotism ke against bhi bolna hai and nepo kid ko support bhi karna hai...๐Ÿ˜†....out of her 17 movies...none was snatched from any outsider because Shraddha is a hit machine and a better actor than Vidya Balan..๐Ÿคฃ

Support her all u want.....but don't say her stardom is organic...because its not....she had all the advantages of a nepo kid/insider.

Kuch bhi logic?  We're there any article that she snatched movies like someone else so we just can't assume things on assumptions. And she was appreciated by guys just from her aashiqui role only , go to YouTube even before this nepo debate all guys comment for her positively and no substantial hits ?? ๐Ÿคช she only had one poor year in her career by this logic to Deepika got back to back films after giving flop after flops before achieving stardom..she was also nepo kid? Sidharth malhotra got many movies...heck even kirti sanon got many movies after giving no substantial hits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I mean Shradda still wrecked Farhans home ๐Ÿ˜†

Farhan is just not interesting enough for me to follow him, so I have no idea who wrecked whom.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pallavi_

Sidharth malhotra got many movies...heck even kirti sanon got many movies after giving no substantial hits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg Yes these people just suck and whine they fail ๐Ÿ˜†

(Not Shradda a bunch of the other people) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shraddha needs to be careful now. The audience's love for her has been exposed right when the audience's disgust for Kjo and Alia has been exposed. Not that Shradha does any good scripted movies but pretty sure Kjo & gang will try to downgrade her character as much as possible, prolly via blinds. 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She has delivered two flops in 2020 (Baaghi 3 and Street Dancer) ..She was close to being number one in 2019 but she kinda slipped it this year with these two duds!

Edited by Elvis12 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Elvis12

She has delivered two flops in 2020 (Baaghi 3 and Street Dancer) ..She was close to being number one in 2019 but she kinda slipped it this year with these two duds!

Baaghi 3 did well enough no. I thought it was the only film besides Tanhaji that made some type of money before the shutdown 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She def is a sweetheart but it is indeed hypocritical when people bash every star kid but leaves some of them.

And no Shraddhaโ€™s struggle is nowhere close to that of an outsider.She is a very bad actor(very rarely decent).Plus I donโ€™t even even find her that beautiful features wise.Overall pretty but not as some of u guyz make her it to be.So how come her getting so many movies doesnโ€™t bother some of you inspite of her below avg talent.If her struggle is real then toh even Ananyaโ€™s n Saraโ€™s struggle is real.Luv ka the End was a flop(and thatโ€™s again a Yashraj flick) yet she went on getting movies after movies.And then u guyz say she has struggled.

(I like Shraddha bcoz I think she is a good person but then I like many star kids n if any one of them is getting called out for their privileges itโ€™s better that we stop our hypocrisy for some of the others).