Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Mishaal n Arshyaan had such good scenes last week and now both their partners are doubting them of chakkar with each other! I dont know whats the purpose of this show are Mishaal Arshyaan going to end up together ? 

Of course? That's why everybody watch this drama.😃

I check the episodes to see if there are some moments between Mishyaan .😳 last epi he looked proud of her when she spoke her mind in front of that loser's parents. I don't even know what they were talking about.😆

awida thumbnail

Anyone still watching this?😳 I want to know if there is any improvement in the story

awida thumbnail

Well. Checked the last 2 episodes.. and I am happy to see Mishal is educating herself now. She has a job..and her looks improved a little bit. 

Arshiyan and Sara are seperated. And regrets not marrying Mishal in the first place.😒 Mishal now speaks for herself , replies her MIL and her husband. I couldn't dream of this happening is such a short time. 😳Way to go Mishal.👏

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

In the end the two main characters got married. I believe Mishal and Arslan (I never watched the show, only promos here and there, just wanted to know ending).  

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

In the end the two main characters got married. I believe Mishal and Arslan (I never watched the show, only promos here and there, just wanted to know ending).  

I too tuned to the last epi watched the last scenes. Arsalan is handsome. Amina is a cutie.⭐️ This epi got 500,000 views in few hours.😳

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I too tuned to the last epi watched the last scenes. Arsalan is handsome. Amina is a cutie.⭐️ This epi got 500,000 views in few hours.😳

Yes. Mishal looked really pretty in the last scenes. I hope she polishes up her acting skills 😃.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Yes. Mishal looked really pretty in the last scenes. I hope she polishes up her acting skills 😃.

The love she got from viewers was overhelming. She is lucky to get this love although she has the worst acting skills among all the heroines I've ever watched.😆

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I loved the end ...the actors also became better as the show progressed     end bits between the leads were nice ❤️

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I loved the end ...the actors also became better as the show progressed     end bits between the leads were nice ❤️

I loved the ending only because it was a happy one for the beautifull couple . But the heroine was still saying her dialogues like she is reading from a book.😆