Daghabaaz Dil (HUM FILMS) - Ali, Mehwish, Momin, Michelle

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Ali Rehman Khan and Mehwish Hayat To Star In A New Movie Titled Daghabaaz Dil It Is Directed By Wajahat Rauf (Haadsa and Tubelite Fame)

πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/831109975695462/?app=fbl

I expected Mehwish to comeback in Dramas but she's still signing movie I'm Begging You Mehwish Don't Become Like Aiman and Minal Be Like Saba Qamar 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Ali Rehman Khan and Mehwish Hayat To Star In A New Movie Titled Daghabaaz Dil It Is Directed By Wajahat Rauf (Haadsa and Tubelite Fame)

πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/831109975695462/?app=fbl

I expected Mehwish to comeback in Dramas but she's still signing movie I'm Begging You Mehwish Don't Become Like Aiman and Minal Be Like Saba Qamar 

why are pak actors obsessed over movies over drama whereas there movie dont even have a big market as dramas spl after recent Fawad interview i just want them to appreciate dramas more… 

anikamathur thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23emilly

why are pak actors obsessed over movies over drama whereas there movie dont even have a big market as dramas spl after recent Fawad interview i just want them to appreciate dramas more… 

Yes even Fahad Mustafa is coming back to dramas i don't remember any of it's movie except Maula Jutt, Bin Roye, Bol, Khuda Kay Liye and Janaan

anikamathur thumbnail
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

WΓ jahat Rauf needs to take some other lead heroes other than Ali Rehman 

His films and dramas recently all have Ali Rehman as leads and all are flops as no one will spend money on Ali Rehman 

He is good as parallel lead 

Not the main lead 

Even in YouTube no one watches Ali's dramas for free 

Their last film with Ali and hania ....parde mein rehne do was a good film and they did a lot of promotions but no one went to watch as Ali was the hero 

If it was AAA or Wahaj or Ahad or even Obi then it would have got a lot of audience 

What Rauf is wasting his money and directorial projects on Ali Rehman like a gadha 

anikamathur thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

WΓ jahat Rauf needs to take some other lead heroes other than Ali Rehman 

His films and dramas recently all have Ali Rehman as leads and all are flops as no one will spend money on Ali Rehman 

He is good as parallel lead 

Not the main lead 

Even in YouTube no one watches Ali's dramas for free 

Their last film with Ali and hania ....parde mein rehne do was a good film and they did a lot of promotions but no one went to watch as Ali was the hero 

If it was AAA or Wahaj or Ahad or even Obi then it would have got a lot of audience 

What Rauf is wasting his money and directorial projects on Ali Rehman like a gadha 

I would love to see ahad on that movie but ali was amazing in guru 

anikamathur thumbnail

The Producer For Daghabaaz Dil Is Hum Films

πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://twitter.com/LFI_Lollywood/status/1745441091334324275?t=xZP03ffLk6a6b2YppoNJ5A&s=19

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

It is co production between Hum Films and Showcase Films (Wajahat's home production).

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Ali Rehman Phir sesmiley24

anikamathur thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Michelle Mumtaz Joins Daghabaaz Dil also it's poster is Out Now

πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://www.facebook.com/100063572184400/posts/916313110497753/?app=fbl