Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

He had a spinal injury at his work place.

Oh thanks the mil behaved such ki i thought passed away ðŸ˜†

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RD-

@Awi - so mishaal ka husband died kya ? and I liked mishaal arshyaan conversation at arshyaan ka ghar and also the car scene that arshyaan remembers 

Again you prompted me to watch the latest episodes. And I liked Arslan's acting in those scenes. Arshiyan's consern on Mishal's well being is heart worming. smiley27 sadly she is stuck with her handicapped husband..and he can do nothing for her.smiley13

awida thumbnail

New entry ..making his debut : Arslan Khan

This drama is just a compound of the worst actors.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Sabhi flop actors aik drama mein  

-RD- thumbnail

Ye Faiza ka boyfriend nikla😆 jo teen epi mein shaadi ke liye maan gaya🤣

That Arshyaans wife Saara is such a player sabko nacha rahi hai but glad Arshyaan isnt dumb even tho he gives dumb expressions ðŸ¤£

Friday ke epi mein that bit between Arshyaan n Mishaal was nice they do have chemistry despite the bland acting ðŸ¤£

Next week Saara giving Mishaal naukri to work at her home ...does she mean Arshyaan n her home or uska mayka ? 

And I am still watching ðŸ¤£

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail

Ye Faiza ka boyfriend nikla😆 jo teen epi mein shaadi ke liye maan gaya🤣

That Arshyaans wife Saara is such a player sabko nacha rahi hai but glad Arshyaan isnt dumb even tho he gives dumb expressions ðŸ¤£

Friday ke epi mein that bit between Arshyaan n Mishaal was nice they do have chemistry despite the bland acting ðŸ¤£

Next week Saara giving Mishaal naukri to work at her home ...does she mean Arshyaan n her home or uska mayka ? 

And I am still watching ðŸ¤£

I don't care about the story. I am shocked to see episodes get 500K veiws.😲 

I went to see that bit scene between Arshiyan and Mishaal . He looks really hot😳, but she spoils their scenes .😔 Seeing how beautifull Sara looks , I doubt Arshiyan's brains .🤪 how can he fall for that crying babe Mishaal, when he has such a gorgeous wife.😳

Arslan is doing good job . Seeing how bad the cast performs I feel like Arslan is giving Oscar winning performance here. ðŸ¤£

-RD- thumbnail

I don't care about the story. I am shocked to see episodes get 500K veiws.😲 

I went to see that bit scene between Arshiyan and Mishaal . He looks really hot😳, but she spoils their scenes .😔 Seeing how beautifull Sara looks , I doubt Arshiyan's brains .🤪 how can he fall for that crying babe Mishaal, when he has such a gorgeous wife.😳

Arslan is doing good job . Seeing how bad the cast performs I feel like Arslan is giving Oscar winning performance here. ðŸ¤£

Arre Arshyaan ka problem hi yahi what he has he doesnt want what he doesnt have he wants ðŸ¤£

Yt Views to chodo the numbet of likes its episodes get and the comments like l love this drama cant wait for next episode ðŸ¤£

awida thumbnail

Arre Arshyaan ka problem hi yahi what he has he doesnt want what he doesnt have he wants ðŸ¤£

Isn't it strange?😳 well. After rethinking of it. I believe I too have the same problem. I mean when I was a single I wanted to get married and have kids. Now I want to return a single .🤣

Yt Views to chodo the numbet of likes its episodes get and the comments like l love this drama cant wait for next episode ðŸ¤£

I didn't notice it.😲 OMG .. love is blind. I can't blame ppl who love Arslan.. but Amna Raja is very bland. ðŸ¤“ The story offers nothing new, and the performances suck.🤢  

-RD- thumbnail

For anyone who cares Mishaal is working at her own mayka as a house help ...but precap for today had Arshyaan asking Mishaal if he cud drop her home ....and she says no he asked v sweetly ðŸ¥ºðŸ˜† humtv doesnt upload epis for this on the day so ek peeche chalti hoon main

-RD- thumbnail

Mishaal n Arshyaan had such good scenes last week and now both their partners are doubting them of chakkar with each other! I dont know whats the purpose of this show are Mishaal Arshyaan going to end up together ?