Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Yes Geo has more variety 

geo ky almost sabhi dramas slot leaders hain.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Now why is Arshyaan concerned abt female lead and asking her to not marry without thinking bhai u rejected her first married girl of yr choice ab aagaya gyaan baatne and Arshyaans wife Sara another weirdo till last epi she wanted to be Female lead ki dost now she is already doing shaqq on Arshyaan n her like took her just an epi to flip πŸ˜†

-RD- thumbnail

Tauba Tauba this show ...🀣

Arshyaan now wants to give sab wapas to Mishaal inc mohabbat but is rejected and Mishaal marries koi aur janab udhar Sara Arshyan ki rich wife gets Arshyan to put his looti hui property in her name...and she is major shaqqi abt Mishaal n Arshyaan 

Ab dekhna bachta what zulm happens on Mishaal post marriage and ye out of jo where sudhra hua majnu Arshyan ends up being with her🀣

This show is weird the chars  flip within an  episode 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Tauba Tauba this show ...🀣

Arshyaan now wants to give sab wapas to Mishaal inc mohabbat but is rejected and Mishaal marries koi aur janab udhar Sara Arshyan ki rich wife gets Arshyan to put his looti hui property in her name...and she is major shaqqi abt Mishaal n Arshyaan 

Ab dekhna bachta what zulm happens on Mishaal post marriage and ye out of jo where sudhra hua majnu Arshyan ends up being with her🀣

This show is weird the chars  flip within an  episode 

How could you bear it? πŸ˜† Acting of the main leads is horrible.πŸ€ͺ The story is messed up, lots of supporting actresses with no difined characters..  Imran Aslam at his worst. πŸ€’ and now that the story is shifted to showing the bichari biwi it is even more boring πŸ₯± Mana hai Arsalan is very handsome, but can't bear this even for him.πŸ₯Ί

Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I real life do they really get a 20 year old girl married to 50 year old ?

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

How could you bear it? πŸ˜† Acting of the main leads is horrible.πŸ€ͺ The story is messed up, lots of supporting actresses with no difined characters..  Imran Aslam at his worst. πŸ€’ and now that the story is shifted to showing the bichari biwi it is even more boring πŸ₯± Mana hai Arsalan is very handsome, but can't bear this even for him.πŸ₯Ί

Guess what i am still watching πŸ€£ ab bechari biwi ke life mein i dont know what is arshyaan doing πŸ˜† but when mishaal came to ask for money from arshyaan the chota sa bit at his office was nice depsite no expressions πŸ€£

I am curious abt the fact if arshyaan n mishaal will end up together 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Guess what i am still watching πŸ€£ ab bechari biwi ke life mein i dont know what is arshyaan doing πŸ˜† but when mishaal came to ask for money from arshyaan the chota sa bit at his office was nice depsite no expressions πŸ€£

That's my fav scene too. No expressions, no dialogue delevery, no background music. Just looked at the smiling face of Arshyaan and felt good.πŸ˜†

I am curious abt the fact if arshyaan n mishaal will end up together 

Will you be able to bear this till ep. 100?😲Well. It seems like there are many others who watch it. πŸ˜• So maybe more than 100 episodes are left.

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Will you be able to bear this till ep. 100?😲Well. It seems like there are many others who watch it. πŸ˜• So maybe more than 100 episodes are left.

lol might stop n then watch ....🀣

-RD- thumbnail

@Awi - so mishaal ka husband died kya ? and I liked mishaal arshyaan conversation at arshyaan ka ghar and also the car scene that arshyaan remembers 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

@Awi - so mishaal ka husband died kya ? and I liked mishaal arshyaan conversation at arshyaan ka ghar and also the car scene that arshyaan remembers 

He had a spinal injury at his work place.