Posted: 3 years ago

PC to me is the epitome of the ballsy go getter who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. 

Her interview with Boman Irani for Achievers Club is where you can her passion to succeed and ambition. That’s what we need to teach our kids.

As an actress, I love that she grew to be experimental with her choices. One of the few actresses who can knock it outta the park with an author back role.

Obviously, she isn’t perfect. In today’s times, it’s important to me that we look the full package of who we support, not just isolate their good, like with PC her talent. I am glad she is learning from her mistakes, I.e the fairness cream endorsements, or staying away from married men etc. Her fan encounters clearly prove she values them and is super nice to them. 

good in some movies.

sometimes come across as a wannabe

harding working tho

i liked how she gave it back to begum during their cat fights, like really shut her up!

she wanted shah; unfortunate it did not happen.

The good: She is

• very ambitious and determined. Achieves what she sets her eyes on. A fighter.
  • not the best actress or dancer or beauty out there, but she leverages her potential to the maximum.
  • an outsider and made it on her own; proved she wasn't a fluke by proving herself again and again
  • kickass for not letting the men in her life dictate her life choices 
  • married a man 10 years younger than her and was not afraid how society would judge her.
  • amazing for standing up to bullies like Kareena and Karan Johar

The bad: She

• comes across as extremely pretentious and fake.
  • lies blatantly (plastic surgery, fairness creams etc.)
  • extremely PR hungry and attention seeking (honestly this can be good too because as an actor you need good PR to survive in a cut-throat industry. But she overuses her PR, comes across as desperate and attention hungry).

The ugly: She

• is a fascist enabler - dissess Trump in the US but cheers Modi in India, when they're both representative of the same malaise.
  • uses charity causes to further her career when she doesn't have an ounce of humanity in her
  • has no morals - sleeps around with married men and uses performative activism to appear liberal minded and progressive

She makes me cringe and her acting always looks like she's gasping for breath/panting. 

Priyanka Chopra's Advice For Young Women Is All You'll Ever Need

She is an embarrassment offscreen.

Originally posted by ponymo

The good: She is

• very ambitious and determined. Achieves what she sets her eyes on. A fighter.
  • not the best actress or dancer or beauty out there, but she leverages her potential to the maximum.
  • an outsider and made it on her own; proved she wasn't a fluke by proving herself again and again
  • kickass for not letting the men in her life dictate her life choices 
  • married a man 10 years younger than her and was not afraid how society would judge her.
  • amazing for standing up to bullies like Kareena and Karan Johar

The bad: She

• comes across as extremely pretentious and fake.
  • lies blatantly (plastic surgery, fairness creams etc.)
  • extremely PR hungry and attention seeking (honestly this can be good too because as an actor you need good PR to survive in a cut-throat industry. But she overuses her PR, comes across as desperate and attention hungry).

The ugly: She

• is a fascist enabler - dissess Trump in the US but cheers Modi in India, when they're both representative of the same malaise.
  • uses charity causes to further her career when she doesn't have an ounce of humanity in her
  • has no morals - sleeps around with married men and uses performative activism to appear liberal minded and progressive

excellent analysis

she comes off as fake in interviews and chat shows 

Phenomenal actress onscreen. And offscreen too 😆 Her wannabe personality is next level cringe. Love her fashion sense though, it comes off as very natural and effortless. Unlike Sonam's. 

Home wrecking happen from both side calling only the women as homewrecker totally wrong! A man is as much of culprit because if a women go ding dong with a married man because he allowed her to do so and is fully concious about that!

The only thing I dislike so much about her is her wannabish attitude and always portraying someone she is not full on fakeness 🙄

And as far her professinalism I gotta give to her one of few Indian actress who has gone this far so yes, she deserve *3 claps*!

Originally posted by stranger.67

Home wrecking happen from both side calling only the women as homewrecker totally wrong! A man is as much of culprit because if a women go ding dong with a married man because he allowed her to do so and is fully concious about that!

The only thing I dislike so much about her is her wannabish attitude and always portraying someone she is not full on fakeness 🙄

And as far her professinalism I gotta give to her one of few Indian actress who has gone this far so yes, she deserve *3 claps*!

Yeah I don't get why only PC gets the blame. As if Akshay and SRK are saints 🤔