Your opinions on Priyanka Chopra - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 months ago

Priyanka is a combination of an extremely socially savvy person and a breathtaking actress. I admire the precision in her craft, and the way she portrays her characters with so much conviction and confidence. Loved her in Barfi, 7 Khoon Maaf, Mary Kom and Fashion.

An absolute delight to watch on-screen and also someone with the range of a seasoned performer.

I don't care about her personal life as I am too much in awe of her professional skills.

Originally posted by priya185

She is hardworking, determined and courageous. I met her in person and she was really really sweet, nicer than some TV actors/actresses too

I found her more beautiful in real life than onscreen

Originally posted by BinKuchKahe.

I met her too, twice. Bumped into her on the street in Singapore, and she was really kind and sweet. Personally found her way more gorgeous in person than on screen. Started following her work after meeting her.

I also found her more beautiful in person

Good actress and was a big star. Her run as a star is pretty much over. She was a top heroine 2000-2009 and 2010-2019 stardom dipped only slightly. Got lots of work in Hollywood (personally loved baywatch) smiley20

As for the personal issues well that happens to everyone smiley16

I feel neutral towards PC by which I mean to say that I don't like her or dislike her. But its really fun to see how her moves in HW makes all these BW b-karans burn with jealousy. smiley36Of course, it takes some bullocks to be where she is today no matter how she landed up there in la la land (minus all ugly appearances).

PC to me is the epitome of the ballsy go getter who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. 

Her interview with Boman Irani for Achievers Club is where you can her passion to succeed and ambition. That’s what we need to teach our kids.

As an actress, I love that she grew to be experimental with her choices. One of the few actresses who can knock it outta the park with an author back role.

Obviously, she isn’t perfect. In today’s times, it’s important to me that we look the full package of who we support, not just isolate their good, like with PC her talent. I am glad she is learning from her mistakes, I.e the fairness cream endorsements, or staying away from married men etc. Her fan encounters clearly prove she values them and is super nice to them. 

good in some movies.

sometimes come across as a wannabe

harding working tho

i liked how she gave it back to begum during their cat fights, like really shut her up!

she wanted shah; unfortunate it did not happen.

The good: She is

• very ambitious and determined. Achieves what she sets her eyes on. A fighter.
  • not the best actress or dancer or beauty out there, but she leverages her potential to the maximum.
  • an outsider and made it on her own; proved she wasn't a fluke by proving herself again and again
  • kickass for not letting the men in her life dictate her life choices 
  • married a man 10 years younger than her and was not afraid how society would judge her.
  • amazing for standing up to bullies like Kareena and Karan Johar

The bad: She

• comes across as extremely pretentious and fake.
  • lies blatantly (plastic surgery, fairness creams etc.)
  • extremely PR hungry and attention seeking (honestly this can be good too because as an actor you need good PR to survive in a cut-throat industry. But she overuses her PR, comes across as desperate and attention hungry).

The ugly: She

• is a fascist enabler - dissess Trump in the US but cheers Modi in India, when they're both representative of the same malaise.
  • uses charity causes to further her career when she doesn't have an ounce of humanity in her
  • has no morals - sleeps around with married men and uses performative activism to appear liberal minded and progressive

Priyanka Chopra