Poll

Kindly vote!!!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

They ruled 2000s and were the Top 3 heroines of BW!!! So who was your fav? smiley43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

They ruled 2000s and were the Top 3 heroines of BW!!! So who was your fav? smiley43

None, Madonna.

Madonna can wipe the floor with all of them.

smiley42

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kareena 

user posted image

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PC was more impressive as an actress, but over time, Kareena appears to have made the most significant impact and continues to do so. The third one was just an exaggerated item girl. I doubt Bollywood will ever consider her among the respected actresses.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

PC was more impressive as an actress, but over time, Kareena appears to have made the most significant impact and continues to do so. The third one was just an exaggerated item girl. I doubt Bollywood will ever consider her among the respected actresses.

Kat was never considered an actress but was always loved for her looks. Say whatever you want but she is a MASSIVE star. However, I truly believe BEBO/PC will be more iconic for future generations because of their memorable filmography unlike Kat. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I am not sure how many more or less item numbers Katrina did compared to Bebo or PC. But coming from a completely foreign land. Having to learn a whole another language. And working your way to the top of the industry is no easy task. This girl worked hard. Yes, she was drop-dead gorgeous. But so were many others like Diya Mirza, Sonali Bendra, etc. 

Pin on Quick Saves

Katrina Kaif | Katrina kaif photo, Katrina kaif hot pics, Katrina kaif

Katrina kaif GIF - Find on GIFER

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I am not sure how many more or less item numbers Katrina did compared to Bebo or PC. But coming from a completely foreign land. Having to learn a whole another language. And working your way to the top of the industry is no easy task. This girl worked hard. Yes, she was drop-dead gorgeous. But so were many others like Diya Mirza, Sonali Bendra, etc. 

Pin on Quick Saves

Without Salman, Katrina would be nobody and that is a fact.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Without Salman, Katrina would be nobody and that is a fact.

Didn't Sooraj Pancholi also have his backing? 

Sneha Ulal debuted with him 

Somy Ali 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Pin on Quick Saves

I was always team Kareena but yes Katty was super pretty during her peak like very very pretty smiley9

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I was always team Kareena but yes Katty was super pretty during her peak like very very pretty smiley9

I find Kareena very sweet too! Yes, Katty will be remembered as one of the most exceptionally gorgeous women from head to toe, to ever step foot in Bollywood!