Your opinions on Priyanka Chopra - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 months ago

One thing this whole quartine one taught me is all celebs are fake and attention-seeking  lol

But as long PC gives good performances meh, I tend to avoid her interviews unless its on an interesting topic (which is rare)

But she can act, dance and sometimes give a good photoshoot 

Edited by Rangeelaa - 8 months ago

Originally posted by Mahisa22

How does it harm the mistress? When you're entering a relationship with a married person, you're willingly harming the innocent spouse. So yeah, if PC entered such relationships then she DID harm someone. 

I admire her for a load of things but let's not worship someone's stinky poo. 

LOL when did I worship her?

@bold: how is the spouse who enters into a relationship with another, while being married, an innocent person? They clearly know what they are getting into and choose to go into it. 

The only innocent person in this entire scene is the spouse who gets cheated on.

Originally posted by BinKuchKahe.

LOL when did I worship her?

@bold: how is the spouse who enters into a relationship with another, while being married, an innocent person? They clearly know what they are getting into and choose to go into it. 

The only innocent person in this entire scene is the spouse who gets cheated on.

Lol innocent spouse means the spouse who is cheated on. 

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Lol innocent spouse means the spouse who is cheated on. 

Oh my bad. Misread what you were saying.

Yes, the spouse who gets cheated on suffers. No denying on that. 

#1 - But its not fair to bin all the blame on the 3rd party (i.e Priyanka)

#2 - RE: Bollywood - Most of them have open marriages, and are accustomed to spouses cheating, so I don't think she harmed those men's wives. It would be a slightly different situation if this was a regular household. Again, I am not justifying Priyanka's actions, just stating the facts.

I have a grudging admiration for her cunning and social climbing skills. She met Meghan Markle a few times and managed to become friendly enough to get an invite to a world event like the royal wedding. Meghan dumped her now but it doesn't matter. She got the PR bonanza she needed of being pally with royals. 

She is no less than Karan Johar when it comes to using PR and blind items and rumors to benefit herself. No wonder both are fake friends again even after a supposed fallout. 

I don't think she has any moral compass but most of the time, it's people like her that can succeed and survive in a tough business like showbiz. 

She was great in Barfi. That's one of the few times I appreciated her as an actress. I would like her a lot more if she just concentrated on work instead of being an obnoxious scummy socialite.

She is hardworking, determined and courageous. I met her in person and she was really really sweet, nicer than some TV actors/actresses too

Originally posted by priya185

She is hardworking, determined and courageous. I met her in person and she was really really sweet, nicer than some TV actors/actresses too

Ooh how did she look irl?

Originally posted by priya185

I met her too, twice. Bumped into her on the street in Singapore, and she was really kind and sweet. Personally found her way more gorgeous in person than on screen. Started following her work after meeting her.

Priyanka Chopra