Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Lol innocent spouse means the spouse who is cheated on. 

Oh my bad. Misread what you were saying.

Yes, the spouse who gets cheated on suffers. No denying on that. 

#1 - But its not fair to bin all the blame on the 3rd party (i.e Priyanka)

#2 - RE: Bollywood - Most of them have open marriages, and are accustomed to spouses cheating, so I don't think she harmed those men's wives. It would be a slightly different situation if this was a regular household. Again, I am not justifying Priyanka's actions, just stating the facts.

I have a grudging admiration for her cunning and social climbing skills. She met Meghan Markle a few times and managed to become friendly enough to get an invite to a world event like the royal wedding. Meghan dumped her now but it doesn't matter. She got the PR bonanza she needed of being pally with royals. 

She is no less than Karan Johar when it comes to using PR and blind items and rumors to benefit herself. No wonder both are fake friends again even after a supposed fallout. 

I don't think she has any moral compass but most of the time, it's people like her that can succeed and survive in a tough business like showbiz. 

She was great in Barfi. That's one of the few times I appreciated her as an actress. I would like her a lot more if she just concentrated on work instead of being an obnoxious scummy socialite.

She is hardworking, determined and courageous. I met her in person and she was really really sweet, nicer than some TV actors/actresses too

Originally posted by priya185

She is hardworking, determined and courageous. I met her in person and she was really really sweet, nicer than some TV actors/actresses too

Ooh how did she look irl?

I met her too, twice. Bumped into her on the street in Singapore, and she was really kind and sweet. Personally found her way more gorgeous in person than on screen. Started following her work after meeting her.

Priyanka is a combination of an extremely socially savvy person and a breathtaking actress. I admire the precision in her craft, and the way she portrays her characters with so much conviction and confidence. Loved her in Barfi, 7 Khoon Maaf, Mary Kom and Fashion.

An absolute delight to watch on-screen and also someone with the range of a seasoned performer.

I don't care about her personal life as I am too much in awe of her professional skills.

I found her more beautiful in real life than onscreen

Originally posted by BinKuchKahe.

I met her too, twice. Bumped into her on the street in Singapore, and she was really kind and sweet. Personally found her way more gorgeous in person than on screen. Started following her work after meeting her.

I also found her more beautiful in person

Good actress and was a big star. Her run as a star is pretty much over. She was a top heroine 2000-2009 and 2010-2019 stardom dipped only slightly. Got lots of work in Hollywood (personally loved baywatch) 👍🏼

As for the personal issues well that happens to everyone 😎

I feel neutral towards PC by which I mean to say that I don't like her or dislike her. But its really fun to see how her moves in HW makes all these BW b-karans burn with jealousy. 😆Of course, it takes some bullocks to be where she is today no matter how she landed up there in la la land (minus all ugly appearances).