Posted: 3 years ago

I respect her for her superlative acting prowess and the mad networking skills she possesses. I mean, it's no mean feat to become an integral part of the popular culture in a foreign country. 

I admire her resilience and the talent. But at the same time, her giggly and fake persona puts me off. Also, when she was in Bollywood, her home homewrecking ways made me disgusted with her. 

What's your opinion on Priyanka- the whole personality?

#1 - She's one of the finest actresses [see Saat Khoon Maaf, Fashion, Barfi, Mary Kom, Bajirao Mastani] 

#2 - She's a go-getter, and an inspiration.

Her personal life - not relevant. Because I don't care as long as she's not 'harming' anyone. All those affairs, if they really did happen, were consensual. Fact is, she is talented and deserves to get more opportunities to showcase her talent.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago

She is the reason word attention seeker exists.

She is the reason word mediocre exists.

She is the reason word  overrated exists.

She is the reason word embarrasing exists.

She is the reason word unattractive seeker exists.

She is the reason Corona exists. She is the reason there is no cure to corona yet. 

She is the reason for every bad happening to my happening world😭

Edited by Twinklingmoon - 3 years ago

Originally posted by BinKuchKahe.

#1 - She's one of the finest actresses [see Saat Khoon Maaf, Fashion, Barfi, Mary Kom, Bajirao Mastani] 

Her personal life - not relevant. Because I don't care as long as she's not 'harming' anyone. All those affairs, if they really did happen, were consensual. Fact is, she is talented and deserves to get more opportunities to showcase her talent.

You said it much better than I could.

Affairs harm the cheated spouse. 

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Affairs harm the cheated spouse. 

And you think it doesn't harm her?

Both are to be blamed, more so, the spouse because he made a vow not to cheat and should have remained loyal. I'm sure Priyanka didn't put a gun to those men's heads and threaten them into having a relationship with her, if indeed she did have all those affairs. It was so consensual, so both sides have their share of the blame.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago

And you think it doesn't harm her?

Both are to be blamed, more so, the spouse because he made a vow not to cheat and should have remained loyal. I'm sure Priyanka didn't put a gun to those men's heads and threaten them into having a relationship with her, if indeed she did have all those affairs.

How does it harm the mistress? When you're entering a relationship with a married person, you're willingly harming the innocent spouse. So yeah, if PC entered such relationships then she DID harm someone. 

I admire her for a load of things but let's not worship someone's stinky poo. 

One thing this whole quartine one taught me is all celebs are fake and attention-seeking  lol

But as long PC gives good performances meh, I tend to avoid her interviews unless its on an interesting topic (which is rare)

But she can act, dance and sometimes give a good photoshoot 

Edited by Rangeelaa - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Mahisa22

How does it harm the mistress? When you're entering a relationship with a married person, you're willingly harming the innocent spouse. So yeah, if PC entered such relationships then she DID harm someone. 

I admire her for a load of things but let's not worship someone's stinky poo. 

LOL when did I worship her?

@bold: how is the spouse who enters into a relationship with another, while being married, an innocent person? They clearly know what they are getting into and choose to go into it. 

The only innocent person in this entire scene is the spouse who gets cheated on.

LOL when did I worship her?

@bold: how is the spouse who enters into a relationship with another, while being married, an innocent person? They clearly know what they are getting into and choose to go into it. 

The only innocent person in this entire scene is the spouse who gets cheated on.

Lol innocent spouse means the spouse who is cheated on.