Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Ye pehle se hi aisa tha ya kareena ke shadi ke baad se hua hai 

🤣🤣🤣

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Hum tum. Tell us all about why the National Award was fair despite Mommy being on the panel? 

Absolutely not fair. Not justified at all. 

why must it be black or white? He has definitely reaped the benefits. It's a systemic problem deep rooted. I still stand by alia's talent. People flock to see tiger not coz he's Jackie's son. They LOVE watching him. Credit where due 

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

He only has flops and still getting movies..

Edited by Dirdam - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

A week ago nepo nephew Abhay Deol said he was treated worse than nepo kids Farhan and Hrithik 😆

His first film was produced by Dharmendra. 🤣

He has no star quality, is not attractive, and is a mediocre actor to boot but was complaining that Hrithik got nominated for lead actor but he didn't.  Supporting actor nomination was not good enough for him. 🤣

desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

He only has flops and still getting movies..

Which movies he's getting or projects are connected to his mother? Name one. 
Even his big hit Tanhaji, Ajay Devgn chose him coz of his performance in Omkara and how they worked well together. 

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigal90

why must it be black or white? He has definitely reaped the benefits. It's a systemic problem deep rooted. I still stand by alia's talent. People flock to see tiger not coz he's Jackie's son. They LOVE watching him. Credit where due 

I agree with you but Saif complaining about nepotism is just too hilarious. If he wants to be honest, he has to actually be honest and admit it has helped him too, not whine about the one time he lost out to someone bigger. His mom literally stole a National Award for him. He should just keep his mouth shut. 

Why is he even roaming around giving interviews related to Sushant anyway? He has no movie or anything coming out. He's just speaking to the media for no reason. Even Kareena is more sensible than him.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

The gareeb nawab is at it again. The one whose mommy got him a National Award is one to talk. 😂 

No wonder Sara is so brainless. It's in the genes, I guess. I still can't get over how someone can live in New York for 4 years and get a degree in political science and come up with this.

Intelligence and fancy schools do not necessarily go hand in hand. This family is proof. 

From an Ivy League nevertheless. Imagine how smart her friends/classmates must have been. And yet she turned out like this.

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I agree with you but Saif complaining about nepotism is just too hilarious. If he wants to be honest, he has to actually be honest and admit it has helped him too, not whine about the one time he lost out to someone bigger. His mom literally stole a National Award for him. He should just keep his mouth shut. 

Why is he even roaming around giving interviews related to Sushant anyway? He has no movie or anything coming out. He's just speaking to the media for no reason. Even Kareena is more sensible than him.

I think he made a guest appearance in Dil Bechara? Not sure though! 

desigal90 thumbnail

He's part of Sushant's last movie. They asked him that question specifically, that how was sushant when you worked with him. That's where that quote comes from. 

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

🤣 🤣 National award wapas karo ,Eugenics Khan. First full 40yrs Maa baap ka naam lekhar famous hua, ab bete ke naam se publicity mil rahi hai.

From Nepotism to Betaism 😆