Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Absolutely not fair. Not justified at all. 

why must it be black or white? He has definitely reaped the benefits. It's a systemic problem deep rooted. I still stand by alia's talent. People flock to see tiger not coz he's Jackie's son. They LOVE watching him. Credit where due 

So if Saif has reaped the benefits of nepotism and has lost just “one movie” because of nepotism.... then tit for tat then right ?

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah he wasn't really complaining. If you watch the interview he really off handedly just added a one liner. But he was smiling when he said that, almost as if he knew it was hard to believe or not really relevant. I think if you watch the clip it'll make more sense. The tone was not at all "pity me"

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah he wasn't really complaining. If you watch the interview he really off handedly just added a one liner. But he was smiling when he said that, almost as if he knew it was hard to believe or not really relevant. I think if you watch the clip it'll make more sense. The tone was not at all "pity me"

Where is the video? 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is so embarrassing 🤢 

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a bizzare statement.

Sometimes it is intelligent to just shut your mouth instead of spouting any random gyaan for validation.

Edited by Moodyblue - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

What a bizzare statement.

Sometimes it is intelligent to just shut your mouth instead of spout any random gyaan for validation.

Why if Saif was mistreated he should let it be known 

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He was not a victim of nepotism.his films r happening how do this be possible?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ehaab

He was not a victim of nepotism.his films r happening how do this be possible?

So you have to have zero films to be a victim ? I dont think SSR even fit that criteria 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

A week ago nepo nephew Abhay Deol said he was treated worse than nepo kids Farhan and Hrithik 😆

O teri..🤣..so now the nepo kids are fighting amongst themselves....ki kaun jyada nepo hai...kaun kam nepo hai...🤣

Kal ko Annie pee will complain...ki Suhana is more nepo than me...I am a victim of nepotism too😭....This is what happens when people start blaming every one and their dog for nepotism....the subject has become so diluted now that even the products of nepotism are fighting among them selves ki tera nepo connection mere nepo connection se stronger kaise...🤣

Outsiders toh gaye tel lene ....abhi ye insiders toh sort out karein ki who is the biggest victim....LMAO...can't breathe.....🤣 🤣 🤣

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So you have to have zero films to be a victim ? I dont think SSR even fit that criteria 

he had no zero films. Yes ssr does not fit for the criteria