Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Good Lord🤣 Please tell me he is kidding😆 He is not a victim of nepotism but someone who got benefited by it

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If you saw in 1990s saif ali khan he must thank god any one made him hero 

he was horrible looking and terrible acting and worst dialogue delivery 

thank your mom and papa for getting all opportunities on platter when better looking and acting were thrown away 

like rahul roy, ronit roy, bobby deol, akshaye khanna etc 

not sure how saif survived so long may be all his  affairs kept him in news and his butterng of kjo and aditya chopra camp 

CuttingChai thumbnail

🤣 🤣 National award wapas karo ,Eugenics Khan. First full 40yrs Maa baap ka naam lekhar famous hua, ab bete ke naam se publicity mil rahi hai.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The gareeb nawab is at it again. The one whose mommy got him a National Award is one to talk. 😂 

No wonder Sara is so brainless. It's in the genes, I guess. I still can't get over how someone can live in New York for 4 years and get a degree in political science and come up with this.

Intelligence and fancy schools do not necessarily go hand in hand. This family is proof. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Oh no no... He considers himself very intelligent..  From the same interview.. 

before going on to discuss his experience of working with the late Sushant Singh Rajput in Dil Bechara that’s coming out on July 24 on Disney+ Hotstar. “He was a talented actor and a good-looking guy. I thought he had a bright future. He was polite to me and appreciated my guest appearance in the film. He wanted to talk about many topics like astronomy and philosophy. I got the feeling he was brighter than I was.”

Of course again..

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As usual no body read or watched the video.

He spent majority of the time talking about how nepotism is bad and how it's terrible that less talented actors get opportunity over talented ones because of it and how that's it's ugliest side. In between he mentioned one incident where nepotism affected him ONCE, that someone's father called up the producer and got him replaced. He said EVEN I have been affected. He added it as a measure of how prevalent it is. But of course; let's just talk about one like taken out of context which is pretty much the norm on social media any way.

As for the comment above mine, AGAIN taken out of context. If you listen to his exact line he said "sushant wanted to talk about philosophy with me. But I got a sense he was quite brighter than me so I don't know how that conversation on philosophy would have been". Aka, he was so intelligent that I don't know how I would have spoken to him 

Yeah shameless Sharmila didn't buy the award for you Saifu Baba you were indeed a peedit of bhai-bhatijawad 😭

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why isnt his interrogation video of Blackbuck case online like Salmans 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

anyone have a link to the video 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: desigal90

As usual no body read or watched the video.

He spent majority of the time talking about how nepotism is bad and how it's terrible that less talented actors get opportunity over talented ones because of it and how that's it's ugliest side. In between he mentioned one incident where nepotism affected him ONCE, that someone's father called up the producer and got him replaced. He said EVEN I have been affected. He added it as a measure of how prevalent it is. But of course; let's just talk about one like taken out of context which is pretty much the norm on social media any way.

Unless he mentions even I benefited from it and got a freaking NA out of it, his stand on nepotism is always going to be empty😆