Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

As usual no body read or watched the video.

He spent majority of the time talking about how nepotism is bad and how it's terrible that less talented actors get opportunity over talented ones because of it and how that's it's ugliest side. In between he mentioned one incident where nepotism affected him ONCE, that someone's father called up the producer and got him replaced. He said EVEN I have been affected. He added it as a measure of how prevalent it is. But of course; let's just talk about one like taken out of context which is pretty much the norm on social media any way.

As for the comment above mine, AGAIN taken out of context. If you listen to his exact line he said "sushant wanted to talk about philosophy with me. But I got a sense he was quite brighter than me so I don't know how that conversation on philosophy would have been". Aka, he was so intelligent that I don't know how I would have spoken to him 

So you are now on anti-nepo side since Saifu showed you the ugly truth? Last week toh you were pro-nepo, fighting for Kjo and Alia's honor

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

As usual no body read or watched the video.

He spent majority of the time talking about how nepotism is bad and how it's terrible that less talented actors get opportunity over talented ones because of it and how that's it's ugliest side. In between he mentioned one incident where nepotism affected him ONCE, that someone's father called up the producer and got him replaced. He said EVEN I have been affected. He added it as a measure of how prevalent it is. But of course; let's just talk about one like taken out of context which is pretty much the norm on social media any way.

As for the comment above mine, AGAIN taken out of context. If you listen to his exact line he said "sushant wanted to talk about philosophy with me. But I got a sense he was quite brighter than me so I don't know how that conversation on philosophy would have been". Aka, he was so intelligent that I don't know how I would have spoken to him 

Was your post supposed to defend him? It doesn’t matter how many times he was affected by nepotism 

How many flops have Saif given yet he continues to get work? He gave 10-12 flops before Tanhaji. And Tanhaji probably worked cuz of Ajay. His last proper solo hit movie was Cocktail!!!!!! In 2012!!!

And let’s not forget his National Award for Hum Tum while his mother was a jury member LOL! Anyone with that kind of nepotistic advantage should not complain about being replaced “once” 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Films don't gross in even double digits, yet he still keeps getting films. That's the mystery I never understood.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zoinks

So you are now on anti-nepo side since Saifu showed you the ugly truth? Last week toh you were pro-nepo, fighting for Kjo and Alia's honor

Just coz I defend Alia's talent or Johar's accomplishments does not at all meanjmpro nepotism. you neither understood saif's point nor mine. Shocking 😂

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Of course you have been... National Award for "Hum Tum" Remember? 

😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just coz I defend Alia's talent or Johar's accomplishments does not at all meanjmpro nepotism. you neither understood saif's point nor mine. Shocking 😂

Hum tum. Tell us all about why the National Award was fair despite Mommy being on the panel? 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lo ab nepo kids will also complain about nepo kids?? Because of nepotism u got ur national award that u didn't deserve.....

How does this even work...victim of nepotism ..compared to Alia??

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Lo ab nepo kids will also complain about nepo kids?? Because of nepotism u got ur national award that u didn't deserve.....

How does this even work...victim of nepotism ..compared to Alia??

A week ago nepo nephew Abhay Deol said he was treated worse than nepo kids Farhan and Hrithik 😆

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

kon sa phoka bhai is ne 🤣

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Since there is barely any outsiders to compete with, it is nepo-kid vs nepo-kid. Basically whoever ranks higher on the Nepo scale stole ONE of his roles. Bechara. Kitna struggle kiya. 

Quoting Siddhant Chaturvedi "Jaha humara sapne pure hote hai, wahan inke struggle shuru hota hai."