Khushpa thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Can anyone help me for find the story

Ariya has married and they are has a son

No one know about their Married expect shree, liza and their parents

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi!  I am looking for a story where Arjun returns from a mission and ignores Riya, irritated by this Riya teases him throughout a meeting with her actions. When the meeting is finally over a jealous Arjun grabs her and takes her somewhere. 

If anybody knows the name or could link it... that would be very helpful!

ritujajadhav thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello 

Please help me fir d this story since 3 months I am searching bit not able to find. Riya used to come at Arjuns home/flat there they both talk to the Roshni's photo frame and complain about each other to her.

Once Arjun's friend come to meet Arjun at her home. Roya see her there and got jealous seeing her. Arjun's friend observe that Arjun love roya after seeing his change and joyful behavior due to riya. 

Please help guys

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritujajadhav

Hello 

Please help me fir d this story since 3 months I am searching bit not able to find. Riya used to come at Arjuns home/flat there they both talk to the Roshni's photo frame and complain about each other to her.

Once Arjun's friend come to meet Arjun at her home. Roya see her there and got jealous seeing her. Arjun's friend observe that Arjun love roya after seeing his change and joyful behavior due to riya. 

Please help guys

thanks for the tag... but I have not come across this at all. Let's see if someone else knows where this can be found. 

Asya99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi im searching a story where The police department is celebrating holi and whole etf team is there . Its shows one sided love of ayesha,lisa ans sakshi . Arjun is with riya. Sameer and shree are also has someone else.

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey there guys.... 

I have some ff for you guys to lead me to.

1.   I'm looking for a ff with a crossover between Asya from Qabool hai and Ariya from Arjun series.... It was called "Silk ribbons" and something.

2..There's another story where Ariya and Samsha are secretly hiding there love progress from each other and Ariya were probably married secretly. In office they try to act normal. I don't remember the name of it.

3.  I remember Reading a story called "Talaash" and "Electrons cannot be friends" I wanted to know if they are completed now. And where can I find them.

4.     Another ff was crossover between Ariya and Geet and Maan from Geet hui sb se parai. 

5. Last is a story where Riya finds Arjun in garage with Karan and simran and they set out for a mission. There's a scene where Riya meets a psychic who tells her that her journey would not be easy and she may lose something she love.

I know it's a lot. Hopefully you guys can help me. I've tried to find them but couldn't. Plus if anyone has more good stories for me. I'll happily read them.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: RiyaA123

Hey there guys.... 

1.   I'm looking for a ff with a crossover between Asya from Qabool hai and Ariya from Arjun series.... It was called "Silk ribbons" and something.

2..There's another story where Ariya and Samsha are secretly hiding there love progress from each other and Ariya were probably married secretly. In office they try to act normal. I don't remember the name of it.

3.  I remember Reading a story called "Talaash" and "Electrons cannot be friends" I wanted to know if they are completed now. And where can I find them.

4.     Another ff was crossover between Ariya and Geet and Maan from Geet hui sb se parai. 

5. Last is a story where Riya finds Arjun in garage with Karan and simran and they set out for a mission. There's a scene where Riya meets a psychic who tells her that her journey would not be easy and she may lose something she love.

I know it's a lot. Hopefully you guys can help me. I've tried to find them but couldn't. Plus if anyone has more good stories for me. I'll happily read them.

silk ribbons haye it was so good. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4403043?pn=3

Talash in ongoing , electron is discontinued

5 is probably the ongoing story in forum bt idk the psychic 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaA123

Hey there guys.... 

Hey!

1) Riya (phir_mohabbat) linked this for you in the post above 

2) A lot of stories have this plot, it is slightly generic maybe if you could elaborate slightly on something specific which might helo identify the story. To help your search you might want to have a look at the Ariya story index made by Razia (majnu_bhai). There is a list of stories where Ariya are married so you can go through that 

3) Talaash is ongoing (sort of) aqua will hopefully give an update soon... won't you aqua (I am occasionally pestering you so that you give in an give us an update) 

4) No clue on this one 

5) You can check the story index, don't know about this either :( 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Talaash

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2166

Electrons can't be friends 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/30

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago