The outsider you think is best/ superstar material?

Poll

Which outsider do you think is best among these/has potential to be superstar?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

None of them.....the superstar era is gone....but if I have to choose someone it would be the nepo kid--Ranbir.....who is far more talented than any u have in your list.....if anyone deserved to be the next superstar its Ranbir....but sadly...no more superstars now...

Ranbir over all the ones in ur list in a heartbeat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Karthik and his monologues 

Wanna discuss stealing an award. Rockstar was the dumbest most boring shit I ever saw compared to this awesomeness 👏 

https://youtu.be/qy0m-4meolQ

“a happy woman is a myth” 💯 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkumar Rao are the most talented. Kartik Aryan prob comes second closest. to being the overall package. No one was a greater threat to insiders than Sushant. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's sad that I've only realised this recently, but Sushant definitely had it in him to become a star.

RE: the list. None of them IMO. But then you never know how life pans out..

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkumar Rao are the most talented. Kartik Aryan prob comes second closest. to being the overall package. No one was a greater threat to insiders than Sushant. 

But this forum completely ignored him when he was alive.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Karthik and his monologues 

Wanna discuss stealing an award. Rockstar was the dumbest most boring shit I ever saw compared to this awesomeness 👏 

https://youtu.be/qy0m-4meolQ

“a happy woman is a myth” 💯 

Am I the only one who felt like he was just reading the script he memorized and not actually acting? Like few minutes into the monologue, I get his problem and I want him to just come to the point.

I know he was frustrated but the monologue was stretched a bit too much. Rather it became repetitive and irritating.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

NONE OF THE ABOVE !

They all do the same repetitive acting in all the movies no versatility at all.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Am I the only one who felt like he was just reading the script he memorized and not actually acting? Like few minutes into the monologue, I get his problem and I want him to just come to the point.

I know he was frustrated but the monologue was stretched a bit too much. Rather it became repetitive and irritating.

No for me 9 years later this is the legendary. But more than actor and hero and I felt he was just guy who is fed up of girl friend 😆

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

None of them.....the superstar era is gone....but if I have to choose someone it would be the nepo kid--Ranbir.....who is far more talented than any u have in your list.....if anyone deserved to be the next superstar its Ranbir....but sadly...no more superstars now...

Ranbir over all the ones in ur list in a heartbeat.

Agree I find all of them above extremely over hyped. They are not super star material..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

But this forum completely ignored him when he was alive.

There’s documented proof I didn’t 😆