carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ©΄πŸ©΄πŸ©΄πŸ©΄πŸ©΄πŸ©΄πŸ©΄ πŸ‘ 

No, no wait ⛔️ STOP

πŸ‘  This one actually hurt.. smiley18

I didn't say it, this article said it. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/znbslx/vicky_kaushal_isnt_a_star_material/

The gist of this article, what the writer is trying to convey by pen and silence of the mind and mouth (I hear him).

That Bira can sleep walk through a scene and still stand out, perform great, much better than Vicky and look amazing at the same time. smiley42smiley41

He has all the star qualities, Kaushal lacks. smiley9

(Sorry smiley9).

Lol.  But yeh dekh ke baat tho Sach hi lag rahi hai. smiley9

https://youtu.be/CZXG919e_BA?si=J2ttwWbG9CayCfhC

No, No, stay on your side of the barrier, No need for violence. smiley37

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧

I can't personally comment on Vicky's acting as I have never spared the time especially to watch his projects other than 1 movie. But it was a ghost film, so my focus was on the ghost and the story, so didn't notice him to be honest. 

But even from a small scene,  you can see the difference, Bira is far more hatke.  smiley27

Edited by carisma2 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

from this small video I am interested to see RK- Kiara jodi on screen. smiley9

Unicorn20 thumbnail

Edited by Unicorn20 - 3 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Sometimes it helps to read all the comments underneath and not just go by headlines. Nearly everyone disagreed.smiley36

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unicorn20

from this small video I am interested to see RK- Kiara jodi on screen. smiley9

I was just on u tube and saw this..

https://youtube.com/shorts/DUH4Uc2r01w?si=C_JHXcS8ncM9dc--

Yeh, I think they will pull it off nicely. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

From that small scene, Ranveer Singh stole the show just with his name being mentioned and without even being physically present. Now that is what is called screen presence.🀌

priya185 thumbnail

Vicky is actor material he made me laugh in Sanju whereas Ranbir’s role was quite depressing but I agree Vicky is not the best looker. Some girls like tall and dark guys though so it depends on your taste too

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

From that small scene, Ranveer Singh stole the show just with his name being mentioned and without even being physically present. Now that is what is called screen presence.🀌

That really was cute how they brought Ranveer into it, and how both actors Ranbhir and Kaushal are quite secure about it. 

I definately see what u mean, it added to the scene.

But the video does validate what the writer said about the duo Bira and Kaushal. I don't go by fan comments, I need to see it to believe it. 

Did u watch Rocky and Rani? I loved Ranveers work in that movie the most. He definately has proved himself over the years also. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Vicky is actor material he made me laugh in Sanju whereas Ranbir’s role was quite depressing but I agree Vicky is not the best looker. Some girls like tall and dark guys though so it depends on your taste too

I am yet to watch Sanju. I agree  I can imagine Ranbhirs role to be depressing as it's following Sanju's life.  That's what puts me off watching.  

I've seen the trailer, I can't say I'm impressed with Kaushal from the scenes I watched but that's prolly because of the role and how closely they kept it to the subject he was playing, so I won't judge till I watch more of his stuff before cancelling him on performance.  

Nothing wrong with tall, dark and handsome. Though I think my taste is fairly obvious.  smiley36

But I do like Allu Arjun, who fits away from that criteria. 

But generally looks and performance, the difference between RK and VK is evident on comparison level, otherwise generally on sole analysis on Vicky, am sure he has something people see in him.  smiley20

Unicorn20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I was just on u tube and saw this..

https://youtube.com/shorts/DUH4Uc2r01w?si=C_JHXcS8ncM9dc--

Yeh, I think they will pull it off nicely. 

wow  

thanks for sharing yes they both are tall, good looking, hot and also good actors. They will make a good on screen pair with the right script 😍