Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Why doesn’t he take any action himself? What do you want your fans to do? You’re the person in power, do something about it ?

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

maybe all the negative campaign  got too much for him to tolerate . Shouldn't have fired Reshma Shetty , she would've got the situation under control by now 😆

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 3 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Not you or Billa or anyone on here. The twitter ones  though are another species 😆

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Like what? What do you suggest? 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sonakshi must be very shocked with this. Bhai ne seedha opposite strategy apnaya😆 She chose to mock public outrage, Bhai is pretending to embrace it. LOL.

Anyway, ofcourse when the numerous clarifications from 'sources' saying he didn't say 'sushant, who?' didn't work, today's 'Salman helped so many' didn't work... And his fans have been trending stupid support sh*t like #ISupportSalmanKhan getting him even more hatred, he had to do something. 

Ofcourse, look at the tweet though. He's literally pinning the bad 'language' or 'the curses' on Sushant's fans as if his own ones aren't part of the worst Twitter male fandoms ever with the vilest,most hateful and demeaning things to say about other actors and esp to actresses. Kaun kisko gyaan de raha hain lol. 

He wants to be different and mahaan while the rest of clan like Sonam and Sonakshi mocked the outrage by calling the public bots or stupid. 

Bhai seems actually affected by public outrage this time around. Good.

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Sonakshi must be very shocked with this. Bhai ne seedha opposite strategy apnaya😆 She chose to mock public outrage, Bhai is pretending to embrace it. LOL.

Anyway, ofcourse when the numerous clarifications from 'sources' saying he didn't say 'sushant, who?' didn't work, today's 'Salman helped so many' didn't work... And his fans have been trending stupid support sh*t like #ISupportSalmanKhan getting him even more hatred, he had to do something. 

Ofcourse, look at the tweet though. He's literally pinning the bad 'language' or 'the curses' on Sushant's fans as if his own ones aren't part of the worst Twitter male fandoms ever with the vilest,most hateful and demeaning things to say about other actors and esp to actresses. Kaun kisko gyaan de raha hain lol. 

He wants to be different and mahaan while the rest of clan like Sonam and Sonakshi mocked the outrage by calling the public bots or stupid. 

Bhai seems actually affected by public outrage this time around. Good.

Glad I am not the only one who noticed it...

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He is playing both ways, trying to appease both his fans while taking a dig slyly at SSR fans as well.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This makes me cry. I honestly didn't know I was a huge fan of Sushant until he died, I kept thinking why him? I didn't expect him to do something like this, he should've been happy his last movie was a hit and I know not getting appreciation for your work or awards hurts but at least he was better than the rest. It hurts if you still have to call producers directors managers to give you work when you just did a blockbuster movie and all these useless nepo gets movie served on plate. Your not getting hyped like them.

I think someone said this perfectly that the reason why we are so emotional about sushant is because he is reminding us of the phase that we are in ourselves, sadness and depression but never wouldn't expect a successful person to be sad to the point that he is in.

Good post by salman.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He atleast has a WORKING BRAIN. There's nothing that can stop the fan now. This post has the ability to stop the hatred 🤣 Inki bohot zor ki lagi hai itna toh maalum chal raha hai😆